Sophie & Dave #2 smug soph is pregnant? Find out in the next vlog...5 months from now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got 4D images at 17 weeks but that was going private. Was it an NHS scan she had?
I think they said they were just going NHS, looks like they found the money somewhere 🙄

Looks like they would have paid maybe £40-£50, which isn't bad, but then they're still sleeping in her mum's bed soooo...

Any sign of Sophie getting that job after the interview? Nope. Any sign of them finding somewhere to live? Nope. But let's piss the tiny amount of money we have up a wall on a 4D scan and a crappy party. And those numpties are going to be responsible for a little life. You literally could not make it up.

Reactions: 6
I’ve recently started watching the travel vlogs from Flying the Nest, they’re an Aussie couple who are travelling the world and have just announced they are pregnant, and done a gender revel and the way they have gone about it has been so respectful and so genuine, a stark contrast to this pair that are using there unborn baby for clickbait, and playing the victim card when their own subscribers have reached out to them, to explain their grief at loosing a baby and asking them to be a bit more sensitive. I fell so sorry for this kid already.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think they are having a girl. Some names,
Briar
Maggie
Rose
martha
florence / flora
aurora

Reactions: 3
It is very clear that they read here from the outro.

I think they have been very naive in understanding why the way they have dealt with and talked about certain things hasn’t gone down well here.

I, amongst quite a few others here, have experienced fertility issues and it is SO much more common than most people realise. I am 2 years into trying for a baby and I have my heart set on a girls name and haven’t decided a boys name at all. If I found out I was pregnant now, I would be on top of the world, and could not care less for anything other than having that baby to hold in my arms.

I don’t believe they are saying to doing any of the things they have been slated for to be mean, or ungrateful, or purposely hurtful. But I think they are just naive to the scale of how many people would be affected by the things they might say because they have been incredibly lucky to have a healthy baby conceived so quickly. They constantly say how lucky they are, but I still think they do lack some understanding of how that feels on a daily basis.

If they do read here, I hope they have a bit more of an understanding. I would quite happily chat to them about how I think they could be more supportive of people in their audience who hasn’t had such an easy ride as them. It’s just about being sensitive. You don’t know how hearing something on a vlog can truely affect someone’s day/week/month, especially if they are coping with such a sensitive issue.

Reactions: 12
Idea for thread title.

Sophie & Dave - Fatty Potter and the turkey baster of clickbait.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

I think they have been very naive in understanding why the way they have dealt with and talked about certain things hasn’t gone down well here.

I, amongst quite a few others here, have experienced fertility issues and it is SO much more common than most people realise. I am 2 years into trying for a baby and I have my heart set on a girls name and haven’t decided a boys name at all. If I found out I was pregnant now, I would be on top of the world, and could not care less for anything other than having that baby to hold in my arms.

I don’t believe they are saying to doing any of the things they have been slated for to be mean, or ungrateful, or purposely hurtful. But I think they are just naive to the scale of how many people would be affected by the things they might say because they have been incredibly lucky to have a healthy baby conceived so quickly. They constantly say how lucky they are, but I still think they do lack some understanding of how that feels on a daily basis.

If they do read here, I hope they have a bit more of an understanding. I would quite happily chat to them about how I think they could be more supportive of people in their audience who hasn’t had such an easy ride as them. It’s just about being sensitive. You don’t know how hearing something on a vlog can truely affect someone’s day/week/month, especially if they are coping with such a sensitive issue.
Well said. I wish you the best of luck with your journey, fingers crossed that it happens for you.
I have to have IVF because both my husband and I carry a faulty gene which results in our babies having Cystic fibrosis. We found out after our baby was born through the heel prick test which takes place three days after birth. He was all deemed healthy and ‘perfect’ throughout the pregnancy and even straight after birth with the tests hearing and eye examinations they do.
I don’t want to sound awful or mean spirited but they’re not out of the woods in terms of ‘healthy’ just yet. And I hope nothing like what We had to go through happens to them. But they are living in this perfect bubble as if they’re in a perfect film. It makes me feel sad for them.

Reactions: 1

I am in the same position as you - I've been trying for two and a half years and stopped watching because they were so insensitive and I found it triggering. I know exactly how you feel. Hugs to you

• Heart
Reactions: 6
20 minutes until the gender reveal... who can’t wait?! 🤣

also the fatty potter title suggestion just made me choke on my tea, hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s a boy folks! I guess Princess Sophie doesn’t always get what she wants

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s a boy!!!! Poor baby hope it doesn’t see her video about grieving for a girls name

Reactions: 8
Am also now slightly upset I’m not going to see a mini Dave in a pink fluffy dress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.