Sophie & Dave #2 smug soph is pregnant? Find out in the next vlog...5 months from now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and people congratulating you and saying well done 😂🤣 hahahaha

Urge I really hope the announcement isn’t a free trip from ATD

Reactions: 1
Great keeping it a secret put it in the title 😂😂😂 why do people do this 🤣

Brogan always does it with her trip announcements, surely the announcement should be in the video?

Reactions: 4
I’m not comfortable with that mental image..... no way was he on top. 😐

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Vlog starts and Soph is whispering (classic) and saying that Dave has gone out to get a pregnancy test. They found out the last week of Dave being in the play.

A lot of faff about taking the test. Soph peed in a cup so they could “do it together” in the bedroom.

They find out they’re pregnant 2-3 weeks.

Cut to scenes of chip being told he’s going to be a brother.

Baby is due in July - they have been filming quite a bit and Soph has some content for her channel going up. Soph has been really suffering with morning sickness.

And that was it really. Mainly faff.

Reactions: 9
Jeez they’ve actually had sex then 🤮😂
She’s going to milk this pregnancy so much, I can see them trying to go down the Saccone Joly route. Hope they can train Chip because he’s behaviour is crap right now and I can see him getting jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That wasn’t the first test they did, no way, they already knew and set that up!

Reactions: 11
Anyone wanna bet if a turkey baster was involved? I genuinely cannot see how those two ever got jiggy, they can barely stand to be in the same room!

The only thing those two do in bed together is watch reruns of the GBBO. Turkey baster, for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Awww our Soph now has a legitimate reason to stay at home all day being a lazy tit.😂

Reactions: 3
Oh well at least with the YouTube changes if she makes herself a family channel then she won’t have any ad revenue .

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That wasn’t the first test they did, no way, they already knew and set that up!
Our baby was a huge surprise and no way would I have filmed the test as I was sure it would’ve been negative

Until it's born and then, I for one, can't wait to watch madam work overtime :giggle:
Cue the “WHY I CHOSE TO BE A STAY AT HOME MUM” video... she’s set now until they’re 18

Reactions: 6
I am refusing to watch the video but has she had her scan yet? My friend is due first week of June and only had her scan and announcement last week.

Very silly and nieve to announce without a scan, I wouldn't be surprised if they paid for a 8 week private scan though.

ETA: nevermind just saw the insta post of the scn pic.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.