Sophie & Dave #2 smug soph is pregnant? Find out in the next vlog...5 months from now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does this mean people have to wait till next week for there reveal of what ever it is? Or today? Why wouldn’t you just do one main video with it in?

The way they are hyping this up creeps me out.

As I've said I got married same week as them and all of the comments I got from people about having a baby made me really uncomfortable. We were lucky enough to get pregnant as soon as we started trying but I've had so many friends and family members struggle and have IVF attempts etc I didn't want to take it for granted and assume I'd get pregnant and I didn't like the pressure from people.
When I found out I was pregnant I actually felt guilty and felt a bit awkward telling some people as I know it can be really hard for some. I still haven't done a Facebook announcement and I've just told people who are actually in my life.

She seems the complete opposite and is loving all this attention and is baiting people into speculating about her unborn child. I think it is so rude and uncomfortable to assume/speculate that someone is pregnant out loud. There are so many female Youtubers at the minute speaking out against people asking them if they are pregnant because it is a private personal and sensitive topic but they're actually encouraging this.

If she is pregnant then this is gross and if she's not and this is a puppy announcement or something then that's worse in a way.

Reactions: 5
The comments on her instagram make me really sick. When other instagrammers are trying to say please stop asking me if I’m pregnant it’s rude, Sophie is baiting people to do so, she LOVES the attention. If she isn’t pregnant I wouldn’t be surprised if she then goes down the route of ‘Oh guys it’s so rude to ask’ just to stay current.

I’m due my second baby me and my husband own our house, have good jobs and save a good amount every year and I’m still like OMG having another baby is so scary but not Sophie, who cares if they are both unemployed or as they say, Funemployed, someone will help them out I’m sure or they will bring out some new merch to fund them.

Reactions: 5
The comments on her instagram make me really sick. When other instagrammers are trying to say please stop asking me if I’m pregnant it’s rude, Sophie is baiting people to do so, she LOVES the attention. If she isn’t pregnant I wouldn’t be surprised if she then goes down the route of ‘Oh guys it’s so rude to ask’ just to stay current.

I’m due my second baby me and my husband own our house, have good jobs and save a good amount every year and I’m still like OMG having another baby is so scary but not Sophie, who cares if they are both unemployed or as they say, Funemployed, someone will help them out I’m sure or they will bring out some new merch to fund them.
This is the thing, a lot of their fans paid for those pin badge things and bascially funded their honeymoon. Now they are "paying" those loyal fans back by baiting them and holding off. It's childish and unfair. I watch out of curiosity really, but did used to be a fan. I never bought any pins but a lot of their fans are really keen on them, and it just seems a bit mean to play with peoples' anticipation like this. And if she is pregnant but has given up her job.... like, surely you can still work for several months, get the money saved up. They are in for a shock - Dave can't rely on occassional work, and they live in outer London so rent is not modest... Good luck to them if it is true, but they are going to have a lifestyle shock. Poor Chip will get shunted to the side.

Reactions: 7
I just can’t wait for the explanation as to why she isn’t at work because like you said you don’t give up work just because your pregnant. Most normal people work up as late as they can because maternity pay is rubbish!

Reactions: 3
I wish I’d read this before I watched that click bait spectacular... moments to myself are very rare nowadays and I wasted it watching that. I think she’s pregnant or it’s a Disney trip, but former is more likely as soph said “it will explain a lot”
Hi @disneys I think they're doing another Disney trip....they're sad enough to drag it out for as long as they can to achieve a following- personally the pair make me sick their lack of content is just embarrassing...,🤣🤣

I’m not sure it’s a Disney trip as apparently it’s life changing news for Chip 🙄

Chip could not look less enthusiastic in that photo 😂

Reactions: 1
So I we're up to 128 thumbs down now. A new low?

Looks like they usually get less than 20 thumbs down per vlog, often even just single figures. Looks like they've managed to piss off a whole load of their followers. Silly, silly people.

I think it’s safe to say it’s not a Disney trip. Sophie was sick on her birthday, hasn’t been active on insta for around 3 weeks etc and they’re passing it
Off as big news, and show at the end of the vlog them going to visit both sets of families. Why they see themselves as so important and it news worthy of dragging it out across 2 vlogs I don’t know.
I don’t think it’s fair for them to see so many comments saying sophie’s Obvs pregnant etc as if that wasn’t the news it would be pretty awkward with everyone plastering that all over their social media

Reactions: 4
Using a pregnancy for clickbait purposes is horrible. So many couples struggle with infertility etc. And those two morons are rubbing it in peoples faces. Some people would kill to be able to get pregnant and have a family and they're making it like one big mockery. Oh wait until the next vlog and then we can announce that me and Dave had sex for the first and last time and I'm pregnant 🤬

Reactions: 11
They were talking a lot about babies and whether they should or not and buying pregnacare a few months ago and then suddenly that stopped probably because they fell pregnant and now are are 12 weeks so can say

Reactions: 2
They were talking a lot about babies and whether they should or not and buying pregnacare a few months ago and then suddenly that stopped probably because they fell pregnant and now are are 12 weeks so can say
How she is going to survive I don’t know, she will move back in with her mum and give up work as it looks like she already has! I don’t understand why they’ve been thinking this is a good idea!

How she is going to survive I don’t know, she will move back in with her mum and give up work as it looks like she already has! I don’t understand why they’ve been thinking this is a good idea!
Dave doesn’t have a secure job lined up & when he does work it’s long, demanding and unsociable hours

They’re in for a reality shock it was for me and I’d say I’m relitavely normal compared to them

Reactions: 6
I’m putting money on her moving back up north to be near her mum if this is a baby.

There is also, always the chance that this could be the least exciting news ever and they’ve hyped it up more than it deserves 😂

Reactions: 4
If it’s not a baby I think they have made themselves look so stupid as they’ve hyped it up way too much now.

If it is a baby they’ve made themselves look stupid and insensitive.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they move back up North, a reason for Sophie to quit her job. I’ve felt since I watched her early on she is just waiting to have a baby to justify being at home. I’ve always wondered how they pay their bills so looks like nothing will change there. 🙄 Come on guys you are in your 30s, time to grow up!

I’m putting money on her moving back up north to be near her mum if this is a baby.

There is also, always the chance that this could be the least exciting news ever and they’ve hyped it up more than it deserves 😂
I think they moved in January so their lease might be up soon perfect time to move back up north especially if Dave doesn’t need to be nearby London anymore

I think they moved in January so their lease might be up soon perfect time to move back up north especially if Dave doesn’t need to be nearby London anymore
Maybe it is a moving announcement then?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.