Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way they speak about each other in this ad is so far from reality, Dave describes Soaf as adventurous, as if! I doubt Beaverbrooks are in touch these days.

I still don’t understand the reason behind this. Recreating a proposal that went fine the first time seems pointless

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Her ring was lovely I’d never swap mine for an ad. Suppose that’s the difference between these influencers and us normal people. She’d probably swap her baby for the sake of an ad.
Couldn’t agree more! I love mine, the fact my husband picked it out by himself and worked hard for it!
It’s tacky af that she wears a gifted ring, she’s a disgrace!

Reactions: 11
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I still don’t understand the reason behind this. Recreating a proposal that went fine the first time seems pointless
Exactly! It would have made more sense if they got their wedding rings from there rather than Sophie being extremely spoilt and ungrateful by changing her engagement ring 😂 Plus there’s no sentiment at all in that! Obviously Sophie loved every minute of it as she prefers “style” over sentiment!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
From £1700 gifted diamond rings to 70p salt and pepper seasoning
How the mighty have fallen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Didn’t she also lose her wedding ring before the wedding? She obviously doesn’t give a tit about their relationship.

She chose someone on YouTube who was getting into musical theatre and liked Disney. She saw potential for money and not having to go to work and latched onto it. She doesn’t actually like him at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The state of him in that Beaverbrooks pic. That suit isn’t close to fitting him. Look at the sleeves hanging over his wrists. Will he ever be smart?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The hinting to be sent a pink coat 😂 I am actually embarassed for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I couldn’t not comment, even though now we KNOW they’re on approval (long suspected this) I’m hoping they at least read it...

View attachment 391116
I see Dave has made a new YouTube account to comment (under yours) 😂.

I get Sloth is not supportive and she's a witch but the only person it falls on for Dave and his weight loss is Dave. He could have taken the chocolate out of his fat gib and said no. He could just not eat ice cream (any ice cream 🙄) he could actually do low impact cardio everyday. Not pretend he's doing weights and Flopping around by posting the same workout again and again. At this point he doesn't really need weights as his body weight is more than enough. It's all on him. Yes it's easier when you have a supportive partner but it's still on him and if a Dr telling him he's overweight, getting married, being too fat for a ride and having a baby isn't making him change his lifestyle and lose weight then he never will.

I swear Soph says she's changing her style once a month? Either do it or shut up about it. I think she just says it so people shower her with praise for her style.

As others have mentioned, has no time to brush her hair or teeth (🤮) but finds time to shave? Sure.

Off Topic: @Ch21 hope you're doing as well as you can be with everything going on and with your husbands health.

@Disneylifeonly Congratulations! Hope we'll get plenty of updates 😉😛

Reactions: 15
I’m assuming chip doesn’t go for walks with her? I can’t understand when he gets walked, why can’t they just go altogether? Because if she’s making an insta story of her daily walk you know she’d be doing the same if she was also taking chip or Dave was. I feel mean when I go out walking without my dog as though I’ve betrayed him 😂 I just can’t understand why she’s bothering to take barney out on her own when she’s got an obese dog at home

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m assuming chip doesn’t go for walks with her? I can’t understand when he gets walked, why can’t they just go altogether? Because if she’s making an insta story of her daily walk you know she’d be doing the same if she was also taking chip or Dave was. I feel mean when I go out walking without my dog as though I’ve betrayed him 😂 I just can’t understand why she’s bothering to take barney out on her own when she’s got an obese dog at home
Totally agree. Chip (and Dave!) should be going on this walk also. Really don't understand why she doesn't kill to birds with one stone and take Chip. It's not as if she's running with the pram. Chip could easily and safely come along.

Reactions: 13
Totally agree. Chip (and Dave!) should be going on this walk also. Really don't understand why she doesn't kill to birds with one stone and take Chip. It's not as if she's running with the pram. Chip could easily and safely come along.
It’s because she’s obsessed with image , she want a to be seen as a yummy mummy pushing her baby around with a pram and a misbehaving Labrador and an obese husband don’t fit that image

• Haha
Reactions: 25
just can’t understand why she’s bothering to take barney out on her own when she’s got an obese dog at home
It's because he wants to stay at home and work on his gaaaainnzzz.... Oh you mean chip. Nevermind!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.