Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Garage - the dream destroyer. He’s not going to be an arnie lookalike, I’ve never seen him break a sweat yet

Reactions: 10
Be faithful - greatest ever song by fat man scoop, and what Dave needs to remind himself to be (from that Instagram comment)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve never known a grown adult (particularly) a male, to want to name inanimate objects.
Wonder so it’s so he can say things like “I smashed Gary (the gym name) today’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I want to suggest Fatman Protein Scoop's for his gym name :ROFLMAO:

I live the constant excuses and stalling to use it. Needs painting, needs flooring, now it needs a name!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Soph on Instagram : discovering salt and pepper for the first time and how the air fryer is so good because you can “put food in it and it’s cooked in 20 mins” ... hmmm , sounds familiar to me ... isn’t that also something an oven does ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So the slob that was faking a mental illness last week and claiming that she didn't have time in her 24 hour days to brush her teeth is now advertising a razor 😂😂 she does not bleeping shave
‘An enjoyable experience’???, I would never say shaving my legs is an enjoyable experience 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many times has soph said she wants to get her life together 🙄 time for other clothing haul for her new mum style while Barney has nothing!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Sophie's dressing gowns earn their keep don't they...she's always in it even for ads!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So is slave trying to make put he’s done another dumb bell workout? Cos it looks suspiciously like (ie identical) to the one on his vlog last week 🤔
He even does the same facial expressions during the moves. What a coincidence 😂 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whenever they do a suggestions or questions thing on their insta there is no video 😂😂😂 it's all so exhausting for them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s up with both their latest stories. I wonder if they sit in bed talking about what they should post the next day to get sympathy or some sort of engagement such as name my gym! How about neverland you pair of weirdos

• Haha
Reactions: 12
one of Sophie’s habits she should get into is getting dressed and the other should be honouring her commitments.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.