Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get is in the Beaverbrooks ad Dave describes Sophie as selfless! Selfless? SELFLESS? If she was actually selfless she would oh I don’t know, be buying stuff for Barney rather than ASOS hauls for herself?! If she was selfless she would be more supportive of Dave’s “weight loss” rather than baking Dairy Milk cookies and cooking TGI Fridays food.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I cannot cope with her obvious beg for a new coat
Soph we all know you just spend all the money you make on yourself anyway, so just order one and stfu

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘Wish I had a cute pink coat though.’ Buy one then you bleeping loser. Or maybe buy your son some essentials. She’s so so selfish.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
‘Wish I had a cute pink coat though.’ Buy one then you bleeping loser. Or maybe buy your son some essentials. She’s so so selfish.
I do not understand how she doesn't want to buy things for her son!
I am currently 14 and a half weeks pregnant, and I've already bought our baby their first Teddy bear- which is a dumbo that says born in 2021
We've already went online on mamas and papas and picked the pram and nursery set. We've picked how were decorating the nursery. We're not finding out the gender so I've been looking at all the gender neutral cute outfits to buy.
The only reason we haven't bought is because we think its too soon - I've had a family member that's just had a loss at 20 weeks so that was eye opening.
But I can't understand why you wouldn't be desperate to buy cute things for your child

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I do not understand how she doesn't want to buy things for her son!
I am currently 14 and a half weeks pregnant, and I've already bought our baby their first Teddy bear- which is a dumbo that says born in 2021
We've already went online on mamas and papas and picked the pram and nursery set. We've picked how were decorating the nursery. We're not finding out the gender so I've been looking at all the gender neutral cute outfits to buy.
The only reason we haven't bought is because we think its too soon - I've had a family member that's just had a loss at 20 weeks so that was eye opening.
But I can't understand why you wouldn't be desperate to buy cute things for your child
Totally get what you mean. I’m 8 weeks pregnant and just found out it’s twins. I’m looking online for stuff constantly cause it’s so fun. Obviously won’t buy anything yet as so early but I can’t wait til we can! I don’t understand how Barney has so little and everything he does have is handed down or gifted. What’s most sad is if Barney was a girl, Sophie would have bought too much for her. Poor Barney.

• Heart
  • Sad
Why does she need a pink coat? Got a perfectly good coat on! Her son however still needs a footmuff. Disgraceful.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
After tonight’s vlog, I think it’s really clear that soaf is definitely experiencing depression and post natal identity issues. Absoloutely common for new mums and these two lived their life their way for so long, having someone rely on them is really testing them.

It’s clear the vlogs are just the absolute bare minimum so they can make enough money to get by. It’s actually gone past comedy, anger and frustration and honestly, it’s very very sad. They need to wake up and seriously look at their lifestyle. This is not a healthy and nurturing environemnt for Barney. Also, why not wean Barney on foods they like and will eat in front of him.

• Sad
Has she actually lost a tooth or is she just fishing for some free Vaneers?
Just to add-I haven’t watched the slog yet

Reactions: 4
After tonight’s vlog, I think it’s really clear that soaf is definitely experiencing depression and post natal identity issues. Absoloutely common for new mums and these two lived their life their way for so long, having someone rely on them is really testing them.

It’s clear the vlogs are just the absolute bare minimum so they can make enough money to get by. It’s actually gone past comedy, anger and frustration and honestly, it’s very very sad. They need to wake up and seriously look at their lifestyle. This is not a healthy and nurturing environemnt for Barney. Also, why not wean Barney on foods they like and will eat in front of him.
The problem is I can’t see that it is post natal identity issues, or just her deciding that saying she wants a new look is good content. You just never know with her!

Reactions: 7
I think you’re spot on.

The bit I can’t get my head around though, is Dave is there. He could watch Barney whilst she put herself together.
It’s either lack of motivation, money or

Daves ‘warm up’ in the gym was truly embarrassing. Blatantly a clip from the other vlog.....

The problem is I can’t see that it is post natal identity issues, or just her deciding that saying she wants a new look is good content. You just never know with her!

Reactions: 6
Watching the vlog. I’ve noticed twice now how Dave says ‘love you’ when sending them off on their walk and she hasn’t replied either time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think there’s defo a touch of depression there but not due to Barney. I think genuinely she’s beginning to realise that this is their life now
I don’t believe she loves Dave in a partner sort of way
I think she loves Barney but as he’s not a girl there’s still some disconnect there
The penny is maybe now beginning to drop that this life is defo not a fairytale and there’s no way it will ever be.
Disney is where they get their views and with no trips they are irrelevant
That vlog was non existent , no content whatsoever and this was them with no upload yesterday
Daves leg day 🤣🤣 I have no comment
I think Barney is going to turn into a terror tbh but purely thru boredom
Still no best even though Barney is loaded with a cold
House and absolute bomb site - it’s funny why there not much living room filming these days
Still no sign of books being read in the LOAF ! They were Gonnae sit in there as a family and read at night 😳
I don’t think they will have a YT channel this time next year

I think you’re spot on.

The bit I can’t get my head around though, is Dave is there. He could watch Barney whilst she put herself together.
It’s either lack of motivation, money or

Daves ‘warm up’ in the gym was truly embarrassing. Blatantly a clip from the other vlog.....
Defo lack of money !! They are skint , they will be barely getting by on AD’s for seasoning and razors and their YT defo does not provide as much income as was previously stated on here

Reactions: 15
Is Dave kneeing at the table? Like can he not sit in a chair? And why are they making feeding a big deal? I don’t know if it’s because my family members were amounts other kids but the kid wasn’t just starred at.... they were able to watch everyone eat and just play with cups and spoons etc....

Reactions: 9
I see Dave has made a new YouTube account to comment (under yours) 😂.

I get Sloth is not supportive and she's a witch but the only person it falls on for Dave and his weight loss is Dave. He could have taken the chocolate out of his fat gib and said no. He could just not eat ice cream (any ice cream 🙄) he could actually do low impact cardio everyday. Not pretend he's doing weights and Flopping around by posting the same workout again and again. At this point he doesn't really need weights as his body weight is more than enough. It's all on him. Yes it's easier when you have a supportive partner but it's still on him and if a Dr telling him he's overweight, getting married, being too fat for a ride and having a baby isn't making him change his lifestyle and lose weight then he never will.

I swear Soph says she's changing her style once a month? Either do it or shut up about it. I think she just says it so people shower her with praise for her style.

As others have mentioned, has no time to brush her hair or teeth (🤮) but finds time to shave? Sure.

Off Topic: @Ch21 hope you're doing as well as you can be with everything going on and with your husbands health.

@Disneylifeonly Congratulations! Hope we'll get plenty of updates 😉😛
Thank you so much. That is so kind. He’s currently in on hospital again as cancer has spread. I’m 32 weeks pregnant. Just trying to manage childcare, pregnancy, housework and a city lawyer job on my own...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is Dave kneeing at the table? Like can he not sit in a chair? And why are they making feeding a big deal? I don’t know if it’s because my family members were amounts other kids but the kid wasn’t just starred at.... they were able to watch everyone eat and just play with cups and spoons etc....
I think Dave has been sitting at the table , the past few vlogs he’s actually been eating at the table which is a good start , whereas her lady ship has hers on the couch
I was thinking this tonight , get the camera out the weans face
Cook a meal , the three of you sit at the table like normal human beings , give Barney a little bowl and you two ear and he will follow suit
Barney is the only content these tramps have but he really needs to have some bloody privacy

Reactions: 12
Did you see Dave’s T-shirt as well !! I had the actual boak 🤢 the stains and hairs !!
I have a pug who loves to be near me non stop and the double coat means the hairs are beyond a joke but I constantly have a lint roller making sure I’m not a mess

• Sick
Reactions: 11

If she can afford a loaf she can afford a new coat? Do you think they stopped tagging the loaf as they didn’t get an ad out of it??

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.