Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s the thing, I doubt the comments they don’t publish are nasty to anyone.
They film themselves and put it on the internet. They ask for advice, they need the interaction to keep their channel in the algorithm.
Asking Dave if he’s still on a diet when he’s just eaten 2 Nando’s instead of 1.
Asking why they never put a vest on Barney under his sleep suit (I know this bothers me far more than it should).
Asking Sophie why she didn’t cut the carrot up before she steamed it for Barney.
Pointing out that they publicly favour their dog over their baby.
I honestly could go on but personally I think for the type of tit they actually film and put out, it’s all quit valid 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I don’t get how she says she didn’t want a large wedding as she struggles with being centre of attention... yet shares her life on the internet?!?! Makes no sense!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Dave has a clear sugar addiction and I highly doubt, he does not have an element of an disordered eating issue . He’s said before he doesn’t eat fruit or veg and he very rarely shows what he actually eats. For him to not lose anything in nearly 3 months suggest he’s eating nearly 3,000 calories a day if not more.

Why is Barney not a priority with these two. None of their goals seem to include him or prioritise him. Dave doesn’t even see that when Barney can run around, Dave won’t be able to keep up.
This isn’t fat shaming. This is shaming an ‘influencer’ who lies, cheats and eats his way through life
And sadly it's not that he's not lost any weight, he's visibly larger month on month. So who knows how many calories he's actually consuming.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And sadly it's not that he's not lost any weight, he's visibly larger month on month. So who knows how many calories he's actually consuming.
Just as well they live in a bungalow, so when the poor paramedics have to whisk Dave off to hospital after he's (God forbid) had a heart attack or a stroke, they won't have to break their backs carrying him down a flight of stairs on a stretcher.

• Sad
  • Wow
I don’t get how she says she didn’t want a large wedding as she struggles with being centre of attention... yet shares her life on the internet?!?! Makes no sense!!!!
She lies constantly. We've called her out on these threads more often than Barney has been outside and that isn't even an exaggeration.

I love that she lost her wedding ring, so didn't even have that for the ceremony. Honestly, who does that? It really underlines how little importance that whole event (i.e., marrying the supposed love of her life) held for her. To make matters worse, Lardyguts also misplaced his ring, a few months' later, at the theatre.

I can be disorganised at times, but they really are bleeping useless. What a combo! Yaaaaaasss, married couple goallllz!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Just as well they live in a bungalow, so when the poor paramedics have to whisk Dave off to hospital after he's (God forbid) had a heart attack or a stroke, they won't have to break their backs carrying him down a flight of stairs on a stretcher.
Or if he contracted COVID19, which should be a real concern.

Reactions: 12
I've not read any of the replies but who writes tit like 'your knickers match your outfits' in the Q&A. I don't understand why anyone would care about that. I've never wondered about the underwear choice of a random influencer. Apologies if someone on here sent it in as a joke, that's obviously different but if someone sent that in for real then wtf.

Ok back to Sophie and Dave. I need to catch up.

Reactions: 16
Dave has a clear sugar addiction and I highly doubt, he does not have an element of an disordered eating issue . He’s said before he doesn’t eat fruit or veg and he very rarely shows what he actually eats. For him to not lose anything in nearly 3 months suggest he’s eating nearly 3,000 calories a day if not more.

Why is Barney not a priority with these two. None of their goals seem to include him or prioritise him. Dave doesn’t even see that when Barney can run around, Dave won’t be able to keep up.
This isn’t fat shaming. This is shaming an ‘influencer’ who lies, cheats and eats his way through life
I'm a few years younger than Dave but weigh roughly half what he does. I exercise about an hour everyday (a bit more intensely than flopping on a bench) and the required calories to maintain my weight is around 3,100. For Dave not to be losing anything at his weight I'd say he's eating more like 5,000+ calories a day. I would say not sure how he finds the time...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I cannot stand when people who are obese crying body shaming whenever someone makes comments about their health.
No dave people are body shaming you, they are literally concerned that you will be dead before you're 35!
I can see him coming home for his gp crying to soph saying his doctors body shamed him and were awful to him because they tell him he's classed as morbidly obese.
Dave - "Soph you won't believe this, my doctor tried to tell me i need to lose weight, I tried to explain to him that its not fat, its muscle from all the protein and gainzz but he said I was wrong. Can you believe that? What does he know!"
Soph - *blinks slowly* "oh thats awful... wheres my cup of tea"
Dave - "oh of course Soph, your Rockstar, I know you've been so busy all day, having to dress Barney and walk Chip. Ill get you a cup of tea and both of us Snaaaacks. YAAAAAAAASSS!"
Barney internal thoughts: "please mum tell me you have snacks in so he doesn't eat me"

And scene

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Small simple changes really add up when it comes to weightloss. A morbidly obese man like Dave shouldn't be having multiple sugars in his tea, especially considering how much tea people consume daily.

I don't agree with the idea of 'bad food' but food with high fat and sugar content consumed in large amounts? That's bad for your health. And being morbidly obese puts a strain on your organs, your joints, everything.

He should be able to make a handful of changes and see dramatic results quickly. But he isn't making any so he won't see anything at all 🤷

Reactions: 11
I bet Dave cries when he comes. He looks the type.
Perhaps it starts like this
A series of their favourite over used words😂

Sophie- Dave shall we make our baby girl
Dave- what an AMAZING idea
Sophie-ooo this is exciting
Dave- get the ladders to climb on top
Sophie - I’ll put kettle on so you can make me a cup of tea after
Dave- oh Sophie I feel overwhelmed you’re are superhuman that was Amaaaazing you smashed it Thankyou
Sophie-cup of teaaaaaaa?
Dave-I hope my amazing body has created another human.

No upload tonight we’re shattered

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Maybe they shouldn't have gone FT if they can't find enough content to fill five videos a week! It shouldn't be difficult when you have a baby and a dog! Lockdown doesn't stop them doing things as a family like going for walks etc or just documenting their babies development! I could write a weekly plan for them right here - I already have ideas! Some of it they could even film over a couple of days and include in one video. It doesn't always need to be a "here's all the boring stuff we did today" type thing.

What happened to Sophie's mummy Monday videos? They could do a "weaning Wednesday" and show footage captured from the whole previous week about what kinds of food Barney is trying and how he's getting on, and then on Friday's Dave could do a summary of all the fitness stuff he's done over the week. There you go Sophie and Dave there's two video ideas you can reuse week on week and don't need to film all in one go. And ones that people might actually watch (based on their interests). No need to thank me.
I don’t understand how they’ve struggled for content.
•Dave trying to lose weight
•Chip trying to lose weight
•First time parents
•Budget food shop and prep since they’re at home all day
•Why doesn’t Dave use his acting skills and do story time? I was quite impressed when he was reading Barney the Gruffalo.

If they both have a dedicated day, it will give them both a full week to think of more content and something to work towards.

Reactions: 15
Right? Why not just theme each day rather than just have a Hodge podge of you shuffling around the house? People want ideas about how to fill the time, not how to waste it.

That's why cooking and craft and DIY vids are popular right now.

There are so many ideas for content (they even asked viewers for content ideas) but neither have the motivation to do anything other than lay around. Soph is punishing Dave for them being long distance and disguising it as ‘we want to both be home with our baby’ but surely, like most people they don’t actually have that option as they have bills to pay. You cannot tell me they make much from their really really bad boring vlogs.... it doesn’t make any sense?

There are so many ideas for content (they even asked viewers for content ideas) but neither have the motivation to do anything other than lay around. Soph is punishing Dave for them being long distance and disguising it as ‘we want to both be home with our baby’ but surely, like most people they don’t actually have that option as they have bills to pay. You cannot tell me they make much from their really really bad boring vlogs.... it doesn’t make any sense?
People in the industry said they were making £3-4k per month. I still don't see any evidence of this in the lifestyle they show us. If they are earning that much, saving it for a house buy (as she claims) and Barney is going without then that's disgraceful.

So many vloggers are doing a brilliant job during the pandemic when they haven't even got a baby or overweight pet to exploit, for example So Helena and Martin. It's sheer laziness or depression stopping them from making interesting content.

Their lifestyle is very very basic isn’t it. They don’t really have any belongings. Look at Sophie’s most viewed video on her channel, she has a computer, furniture, she literally doesn’t have ANYTHING NOW. they have barely bought anything for Barney at all. No clothes, no hats, no baby blanket. Which suggests to me they use ‘frugality’ as an excuse whereas they should just admit they are a new family starting out and have no money, like most normal people. Maybe then people would be understanding!

Yet, the majority of whatever money they
has gone on fitted blinds in a rented house as well as curtains for each room, fancy lights (and the cost to put them up) , money for paint for garage and those mats. Other than that, they haven’t done anything. Still no wallpaper for Barney (£100 a roll was insanity for them) which is actually a blessing as clearly that was a stupid idea.
The whole idea of gender neutral is to be exposed to all genders.... she seems set on making his nursery more feminine.

can’t wait for tonight’s tit show

Savings pot?! House pot, Disney pot, you’d hope they’d have a Barney pot? Yet, not a single pot to piss in 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.