Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they trap barney in his cot to play he should be rolling around on the floor trying to learn to crawl
He is going to end up associating his cot with play time when they move him into his own room
They have no control over Chip and he would probably hurt him so instead of removing the dog from the sitting room Barney gets left in his cot. Jese the replies on their vlogs are making me feel ill now

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The way she said in the vlog “ oh Barney are you gonna be one of chicken nugget kids” yes he is because she can’t be to cook for him!

Reactions: 12
I’ve been thinking about some reality programmes that could help them. So far:

Secret Eaters
It’s Me or the Dog
Supernanny (to learn how to care for a child, not because Barney is naughty)
Intervention (Dave)
Eat Well For Less
60 Minute Makeover

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The way she said in the vlog “ oh Barney are you gonna be one of chicken nugget kids” yes he is because she can’t be to cook for him!
Cos the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree and the poor boys father is a grade A nugget !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have to hand it to Lardy the Blunderdog (as someone on here once brilliantly named him): he's the only one in that house who's losing any weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That REALLY bugged me, just cos he made a face. The face was because it was an unexpected flavour and they’re both like ‘awwww Barney’. They will make him be as bad food wise as themselves with all this!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It would be so easy for them to create a themed schedule for most days of the week if they wanted to it actually infuriates me!

• mummy Monday
• tummy time Tuesday
• weaning Wednesday/walking Wednesday/workout Wednesday - delete as applicable so you can keep active during lockdown and raise Barney
• DIFriday - assemble the book case in under a week
• Storytime Saturday/Sunday where Dave can read to Barney, use his acting skillz and other people could join in with their little ones when they watch/play it to their kids

Reactions: 8
It would be so easy for them to create a themed schedule for most days of the week if they wanted to it actually infuriates me!

• mummy Monday
• tummy time Tuesday
• weaning Wednesday/walking Wednesday/workout Wednesday - delete as applicable so you can keep active during lockdown and raise Barney
• DIFriday - assemble the book case in under a week
• Storytime Saturday/Sunday where Dave can read to Barney, use his acting skillz and other people could join in with their little ones when they watch/play it to their kids
As they don't upload on a weekend it could be theater Thursday

Reactions: 7
Imagine managing these two...

Soaf and Oaf: No, we really don’t understand why our views and followers seem to be decreasing?

Manager: Did you upload 5 days as promised at 6pm?

Soaf and Oaf: No

Manager: Did you shower and get dressed?

Soaf and Oaf: Well, no.

Manager: Did you make any sit down videos that cover interesting topics?

Soaf and Oaf: Erm, no but yeah but no because our daughter, sorry I mean our son, had a major allergic reaction so we couldn’t record anything for 3 days?

Manager: That’s terrible. Did you call an ambulance? You didn’t vlog for 3 days? Must have been serious.

Soaf and Oaf: Oh no, we just rang 111 and didn’t give him anymore medicine.... then we had a sneaky takeaway and hid from the flamily....

Manager: right.......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
did anyone else notice how SOUR daves face was when he was trying to explain what the doctor said and soaf just interrupted him mid sentence to tell the same thing 👀
they both compete with each other for camera time each vlog, they seriously seem like they despise eachother behind the scenes, also....sophie looks terrible

Reactions: 11
I think they’re currently following their own content schedule; mucky house Monday’s, make a tea Tuesdays, Write off Wednesdays, click bait Thursdays and sit down Friday 👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Tonight’s vlog was that bad I’m speechless i think I’ve seen enough of them now to last me a lifetime
To have no content and have nothing to really say after 3 days of no vlogs really says it all about them and their boring non existent life
No brands will surely touch this pair

Reactions: 17
The Scoop Family need a weekend off to ...... rest from their 5 days in a row of ‘chill days’
As they don't upload on a weekend it could be theater Thursday
Soaf is literally a shell of the person she was or pretended to be. She is one of the laziest people I have ever seen - why doesn’t she film her make up routine, hair routine? Might attract sponsors and the more money you make.... the closer you get to MAYBE buying your baby the essentials you need.......... like a high chair??

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.