Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a mountain of work to do but I couldn't come on and not comment on this. Her Insta story reply about not regretting going FT because being safe and together is their 'priority' now has enraged me, I don't know if I am more annoyed at the sentiment or the stupidity that she thinks she can justify Dave being a lazy, poor excuse for a parent as a valid choice.

So all of us who have to go out to work because that is NORMAL are not prioritising the safety of our families!? If everyone adopted their approach what would become of the country?!
What else did she say ? I don’t have Instagram so miss all these chats from her

Reactions: 2
That she doesn’t want another baby yet as she wants to experience a pregnancy whilst we’re still in a pandemic
She could be waiting a good while then. Whitty reckons we'll have some relaxation of lockdown over the summer but be back to more restrictions again next winter.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She could be waiting a good while then. Whitty reckons we'll have some relaxation of lockdown over the summer but be back to more restrictions again next winter.
I don’t believe a word of it, their probably trying as we speak 🤮 then call it an accident! She also said they don’t want to find out the gender of the baby this time. I think she’s getting very jealous of her sister 😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was this her getting round to answering the q&a or just a random chat
It’s mad how they go radio silent for days then just appear like nothings happened
They are like petulant kids and I fully expect it’s only sOAF but Dave better not go near social media if she’s not

Reactions: 10
Thank you for that x
Who even asks these questions ?? I have posted many direct questions on her channel which were not nasty in anyway just very direct and none have been posted so that’s a lie there xx

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I think she needs to revisit what 'nasty' means. I like that she drops Barney's name in her reply insinuating that people have been trolling a baby which I highly doubt is the case.

Sophie, as a guide, nasty would be me posting a comment saying you are a lazy slob. Someone politely disagreeing with your lifestyle, challenging your views on something, or just offering advise that you don't like the sound of, is not nasty.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So if the savings pot is for saving to buy their own home they’re either banking on a gifted Disney trip or another pin sale to pay for the trip 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So if the savings pot is for saving to buy their own home they’re either banking on a gifted Disney trip or another pin sale to pay for the trip 🙃
As if they have a savings pot 😂 if they do the should be using the money from it to buy Barney his essentials

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Maybe they shouldn't have gone FT if they can't find enough content to fill five videos a week! It shouldn't be difficult when you have a baby and a dog! Lockdown doesn't stop them doing things as a family like going for walks etc or just documenting their babies development! I could write a weekly plan for them right here - I already have ideas! Some of it they could even film over a couple of days and include in one video. It doesn't always need to be a "here's all the boring stuff we did today" type thing.

What happened to Sophie's mummy Monday videos? They could do a "weaning Wednesday" and show footage captured from the whole previous week about what kinds of food Barney is trying and how he's getting on, and then on Friday's Dave could do a summary of all the fitness stuff he's done over the week. There you go Sophie and Dave there's two video ideas you can reuse week on week and don't need to film all in one go. And ones that people might actually watch (based on their interests). No need to thank me.

Reactions: 20
These answers are very telling.

She didn’t want a boy. Doesn’t want to find out next time to save disappointment. Soph, (hello, we know you read here) you are quite frankly disgraceful for not only bragging about the fact you can create a child whenever you want, but for the fact that you could EVER be disappointed in having a boy. No, gender disappointment is NOT normal, it will continue for the rest of Barneys life and he will never ever live up to your high expectations (ironic given the fact you and Dave are complete failures in life)

The FT subject - No, your content is PURE laziness. Many youtubers have made amazing content even in lockdown, care about their viewers, never let them down by not turning up. Look, we know you just want a quick Buck but maybe get a job like the rest of us. Safety is not the only priority... SURVIVAL IS. Many of us key workers face danger so we can provide food and a home for our children, not like you pair of self indulgent, ignorant morons who literally cannot say you’ve bought ANYTHING essential for your baby. Sick fuckers

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It baffles me that this is both their full time jobs! They don't actually create "content" as such because it's barely a vlog/daily vlogging and they very rarely do proper sit down videos.
They just shove the camera in Barney's face for half the vlog at least, then a 2 minute interlude of them making a milky af tea or one of them handing the other a plate on the sofa and then Soaf saying that they're just going to chill now and have a lazy day. How is that content?? I know it's lockdown but it's their job and lots of good suggestions have been made on this thread alone!
How many times are they going to start their weightloss?!

Also SOAF, if anyone did say something nasty about Barney then I agree that the comment should be deleted but it's not NASTY to comment something other than a dino emoji saying "you guys are an inspiration!! Smashing it with the weightloss!!!"

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It must be so nice to have a savings pot when you both don’t work😂 we are living day to day and do not have many savings at all until i find a new job. Mind you it must be quite easy when you beg fans to give you 1000s of pounds every few months.

I bleeping love that they now want to buy a house after she was adamant she didn’t want to. I know people can change their minds but she will only be doing it because she will think she has a better status by owning a house.

How much bleeping sugar does he have? I’ve started to lose weight and cut out bad food. The first thing I did was stop putting a sugar in my tea. Maybe a sugary one at the weekend for a treat. Basic little steps that he could be doing but doesn’t. He must think falling to the floor from that bench in his garage is enough to lose weight.

Hope they are basing a mortgage on actually working at some point as I don’t think YouTube is actually going to last long.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It must be so nice to have a savings pot when you both don’t work😂 we are living day to day and do not have many savings at all until i find a new job. Mind you it must be quite easy when you beg fans to give you 1000s of pounds every few months.

I bleeping love that they now want to buy a house after she was adamant she didn’t want to. I know people can change their minds but she will only be doing it because she will think she has a better status by owning a house.

How much bleeping sugar does he have? I’ve started to lose weight and cut out bad food. The first thing I did was stop putting a sugar in my tea. Maybe a sugary one at the weekend for a treat. Basic little steps that he could be doing but doesn’t. He must think falling to the floor from that bench in his garage is enough to lose weight.

Hope they are basing a mortgage on actually working at some point as I don’t think YouTube is actually going to last long.
I was thinking too about them in the future , there is no way they have anything in place for a pension or anything like that .... maybe they know they will get a good inheritance or something
I have paid into a pension since I was 17 as I’m with the same employer but I can’t imagine this has even been a thought to them
They will never own a house thru youtube income

Reactions: 15
Liar liar pants on fire Sloth 🙄
its not only nasty comments you block, its any comments that show you up for who you actually are.

i replied to a comment on the vlog about the last pin they launched. The question was who they were donating to. I replied saying that i assumed it was Tommys after the post sloth had made to her insta the day before, nothing nasty, nothing snipey, just that. I’m the only one that can see the answer, so tell me they didn’t block it 🙄😡🤪

• Angry
Reactions: 18
They wouldn’t get a mortgage! You have to show three years tax returns and earnings if you’re self employed don’t you?!
And isn’t there 25 calories in one teaspoon of sugar? Does Slave think sugar is protein??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think they get money from their parents. We already know they had no qualms about living rent free with them before.

Reactions: 12
Dave has a clear sugar addiction and I highly doubt, he does not have an element of an disordered eating issue . He’s said before he doesn’t eat fruit or veg and he very rarely shows what he actually eats. For him to not lose anything in nearly 3 months suggest he’s eating nearly 3,000 calories a day if not more.

Why is Barney not a priority with these two. None of their goals seem to include him or prioritise him. Dave doesn’t even see that when Barney can run around, Dave won’t be able to keep up.
This isn’t fat shaming. This is shaming an ‘influencer’ who lies, cheats and eats his way through life

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.