Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, theyโ€™ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Fatman protein scoop and Mrs rockstar dressing brown need to sell a pin as their management obviously think their current content is fit for the bin.
Yes just "Mr Fatman protein scoop and mrs rockstar dressing brown" would be perfect ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sophie and Dave #19 Mr Fatman Protein Scoop loses 0.2lbs thanks to a poop

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Soaf and oaf thread - Dave loves his protein scoop by scoop, while barney takes a dump that resembles soafs soup

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I will say, I've never been more glad that she isn't a teacher! God, can you imagine her? Right class, time to watch Moana...again.
After this lockdown and seeing the work going into the kids work by the teachers she honestly wouldn't last 2 seconds. My sons teacher is ALWAYS available to help and is constantly emailing parents back it pisses me of that parents are taking the piss and emailing her at weekends etc knowing she'll reply just bleeping let the womaj have her weekend haha. My daughter's teacher is amazing too. And the head teacher still does their Friday assembly
, she records herself and just puts it up for the children to watch. It blows my mind the work they've put into keeping normality for the kids. This witch wouldn't do any of that.

Reactions: 9
After this lockdown and seeing the work going into the kids work by the teachers she honestly wouldn't last 2 seconds. My sons teacher is ALWAYS available to help and is constantly emailing parents back it pisses me of that parents are taking the piss and emailing her at weekends etc knowing she'll reply just bleeping let the womaj have her weekend haha. My daughter's teacher is amazing too. And the head teacher still does their Friday assembly
, she records herself and just puts it up for the children to watch. It blows my mind the work they've put into keeping normality for the kids. This witch wouldn't do any of that.
She can hardly look at her child let alone interact with him

Reactions: 10
Itโ€™s so essential for a childโ€™s development to read to them whilst sitting on a lumpy loaf ๐Ÿ˜‚ Itโ€™s like beauty and the beast yet all the furniture is depressed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Thread...

Fatman Protein Scoop and Slothy sOAF: festering in their pit, favouring Chip, Barney lucky to rank just above the Loaf!

• Haha
So my guilty pleasure is reading daily mail celeb and femail section itโ€™s such trash I love it and this article came up about a mumsnet post and it screamed Sophie and Dave to me ๐Ÿ˜‚ do you think Sophie is the undercover mumsnet poster?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So my guilty pleasure is reading daily mail celeb and femail section itโ€™s such trash I love it and this article came up about a mumsnet post and it screamed Sophie and Dave to me ๐Ÿ˜‚ do you think Sophie is the undercover mumsnet poster?
I read this last night and thought the EXACT same thing!!!

• Haha
I read this last night and thought the EXACT same thing!!!
I can't be them because Dave would need to go to the doctor to be diagnosed with sleep apnoea and I don't think he's been back to see a doctor since that one in London told him to lose weight. Remember, Dave has better medical knowledge than any fool who's spent six years at Medical School ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't be them because Dave would need to go to the doctor to be diagnosed with sleep apnoea and I don't think he's been back to see a doctor since that one in London told him to lose weight. Remember, Dave has better medical knowledge than any fool who's spent six years at Medical School ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿ˜‚ yeah I thought that however if he had been to the doctors and diagnosed with sleep apnea he wouldnโ€™t be broadcasting it! It was the carnivore diet that made me think Dave ๐Ÿ˜‚ if itโ€™s not him thereโ€™s two of him ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Iโ€™m surprised he doesnโ€™t have diabetes or anything ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I would have sleepless nights if I was Sophie worrying about how big he is. Letโ€™s be honest though she probably isnโ€™t that bothered ๐Ÿคฃ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.