Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow @happiestvlogs on insta/youtube? They are so who Sophie wants to be like. Disney regulars, larger husband, and dark haired pretty little girl. But unlike s&d they are actually likeable.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if they realise that Disneyland in Paris rides and turnstiles etc are not as big as in Florida , I really think Dave will have issues in Disney in Paris fitting onto rides as they are much smaller.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if they realise that Disneyland in Paris rides and turnstiles etc are not as big as in Florida , I really think Dave will have issues in Disney in Paris fitting onto rides as they are much smaller.
When do they think they'll be allowed to travel to France? Can't see it being for some time given we are not exactly flavour of the month in Europe at the moment

Reactions: 12
I’m just so embarrassed for them saying how tired they are 🤣 Dave will have fell off the healthy eating wagon.

• Haha
Chip absoloutely has showed signed of aggression before. They’ve talked about how reactive he is to passersby/visitors and how he goes absoloutely mental and destructive when left alone.

Chips epilepsy started when Barney was born...Dogs with epilepsy can be unpredictable and his behaviour, especially when Soaf is giving Barney attention is something to be concerned about. And any health professional will tell you dogs licking babies or their toys, high chairs etc is really dangerous as they can spread bacteria’s and babies do not have the immune systems to cope.

I hope, for Barneys sake, they wake up and realise that ANY dog can be dangerous with a baby and about them not being Alone together.... she leaves him in the pram alone near chip.Barneys bed in their room is of a height where chip could reach him and let’s them two in the back of the car together?

The fact that Chip pulled stranges faces at the exact moment she was giving Barney attention, hardly a coincidence
Our first "child" was a golden retriever (Cooper) who we loved with all our hearts. We loved spoiling him and cuddling him on the couch everyday. My daughter was born, and when she was about 3 months old Cooper growled really softly at her and that was that. I cried for hours but there was never a choice for us. We never let him near our daughter again. It took work, we put up barriers and made sure Cooper was always on a leash and across the room if our daughter was there. Cooper became used to it quickly and never lacked the cuddles or attention. When our daughter was older we would let her pet him and hug him as long as one of us was holding his head. But it just took that one time for us to turn on a dime to protect our daughter. Chip is the sweetest dog in the world but he has seizures. He is doing things a normal dog would not do. There should not be any 'wondering' about it. They need to act now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If they were working parents, or one was working OR even if neither worked but were really working hard on their YouTube, going out and about and doing things then I could understand the tiredness but two 30+ year olds moaning they are tired constantly when they literally have nothing to do is so cringe. Especially in the current climate where key workers are absoloutely on the brink of exhaustion, panic and fear and worrying whether they will catch covid or bring it home to their loved ones. Then there’s these two playing house, are never accountable for their actions and just do the bare minimum for a few quid

They barely tidy their house, she cooks her whole meals in one go and it’s not like she has an actual job? She literally sits around in a dressing gown,awkwardly holding Barney and watching TV.

it’s actually bizzare.

Reactions: 21
Hmmmm I wonder whether they have been advised to reply to comments more.... whoever their management is have got their work cut out 😂 which is so weird as surely they are making that much money off these two?

• Haha
I still find it so bizarre that they even have management. Someone is actually managing their tit show of a life 😂

Really hope Dave does his weight loss update this week that’s all I’m interested in. He brags if he loses 0.2lb so I find it weird that he’s not mentioned it yet. He’s either waiting for a big massive reveal of a few stone or has given up already. I really do find it weird they haven’t said when apparently he’d lost a significant amount of weight. Saying that we all know a significant amount is 2/3lb to Sophie and Dave 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If they were working parents, or one was working OR even if neither worked but were working hard on their YouTube, going out and about and doing things then I could understand the tiredness but two 30+ year olds moaning they are tired constantly when they literally have nothing to do is so cringe. Especially in the current climate where key workers are absoloutely on the brink of exhaustion, panic and fear and worrying whether they will catch covid or bring it home to their loved ones. Then there’s these two playing house, are never accountable for their actions and just do the bare minimum for a few quid

They barely tidy their house, she cooks her whole meals in one go and it’s not like she has an actual job? She literally sits around in a dressing gown,awkwardly holding Barney and watching TV.

it’s actually bizzare.
Key worker here 👋 and seeing these 2 complain how tired they are makes my blood boil. I don't get how they can be tired? They don't work, don't go anywhere, I just don't get it. They need to start training Chip before something happens. or if they can't be bothered to do that then maybe the should consider re-homing him. He loved going to save a dad from what I remember.

Reactions: 15
I think it’s a matter of time before the begging bowl comes out again - surely they can’t financially be doing too well??! Surely?

Reactions: 13
I think it’s a matter of time before the begging bowl comes out again - surely they can’t financially be doing too well??! Surely?
They are not doing well ....... you see what happens when they get pin money, they go on a spending spree
They will be paying their rent then living hand to mouth

Reactions: 11
They are not doing well ....... you see what happens when they get pin money, they go on a spending spree
They will be paying their rent then living hand to mouth
Definitely. The thing is, even during the pandemic many other Disney vloggers (some which are very disliked as you can tell from their threads on here) have at some point raised money or done something charitable during covid. These two have done nothing to raise awareness or support keyworkers and I find it so weird for two people who claim they are influencers full time. It’s like they are just in their bubble of the Brown Beige Bungalow and forget there is a real world outside.

Reactions: 18
Definitely. The thing is, even during the pandemic many other Disney vloggers (some which are very disliked as you can tell from their threads on here) have at some point raised money or done something charitable during covid. These two have done nothing to raise awareness or support keyworkers and I find it so weird for two people who claim they are influencers full time. It’s like they are just in their bubble of the Brown Beige Bungalow and forget there is a real world outside.
Yeah I have said all along they are living in their own fantasy land

Reactions: 8
What ever do you mean, they’ve raised awareness for turkey baster conception

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion
Fatman protein scoop and Lazy bastard Brown, living their best life In a dressing gown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Taking weekends off when most people are actually watching YouTube at the weekends often whilst doing after things is such a lost market. Please bring back the lives for pure shits and entertainment! 😂

Turkey Baster!! 😂 oh Barney, how did you end up so bloody adorable from Wayne and Waynetta

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sophie & Dave #19 Fatman protein scoop and blinky belle, with jealous dog in Barney’s idea of hell

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Mr Fatman protein scoop and Mrs rockstar dressing brown need to sell a pin as their management obviously think their current content is fit for the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.