Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soaf attempting to sell the idea of her channel revamp was premeditated and phoney. Doubt there’ll be enough valuable ‘content’ to split in to three separate ventures?!

Thread title:
Sophie and Dave #19 Content lacking, both slacking, time to to send the channel packing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
They have been VERY quiet on socials today, they probably have dead arms after all that YouTube deleting 😂 Who bets there isn’t a vlog or their 5 mins of productivity from yesterday has gone down the pan 😂
When my baby was little, I never had them on my lap but facing away. The whole thing is so so weird! Why doesn’t she want to look at his face? Will her owl eyes turn him to stone? 👀

her post is so fake. Soaf, come on, we know you sit around watching TV all day and your baby sleeps right through the night!!!!!!!!
I said before they are playing house and she thought she was getting a doll to play with - they were no were near ready for a child and I have seen 15 year olds with more parental responsibility
I looked at their last 3 videos and there have been zero engagement with anyone who comments - that’s is really really bad form ! How can their sheep not see how ignorant they are

• Wow
Reactions: 16
They have lost the right to call themselves ‘exhausted new parents’. Two grown adults, caring for 1 small baby who is lovely tempered and immobile is not exhausting. Your baby sleeps through the night until 8am, you both share every single ‘job’ that comes with parenting. You are not new parents struggling.

If Soaf was home alone and exhausted, maybe she would be more relatable. But knowing she’s one ‘can I have a cup of tea’ away from her butler shrek, is just a joke.

8 months ago, the begging for money from their flamily vlog and now they barely interact with them. Shame on them.

8 months ago, the begging for money from their flamily vlog and now they barely interact with them. Shame on them.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Fatman protein scoop he’s on a win! and princess Fiona? well her YouTube career is in the bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just a thought... I wonder if Dave focuses on strength and weight training because it's more "manly"/"masculine". Not that there is anything wrong with a cis man (or anyone!) having interest that are stereotypically "feminine" - but when you put musical theatre, Disney, 'flamily' vlogging in the mix with a female partner who most certainly wears the pants in the relationship, maybe the daydream of loosing weight is always 'extreme' workouts, weight-lifting and monster energy drinks comes from a place of wanting to reclaim (or find) more stereotypically "masculine" parts of his identity, rather than his health.

Which is then why simply eating salads, drinking water and going for runs or doing cardio has no appeal, even though we all know this would be best for him. He is probably more interested in being like the men he watches on YT/Insta then being alive to see his grandchildren...

Reactions: 15
Exactly !! Happy enough to speak to them with the begging bowl in their hands
There are people who comment constantly and not even one acknowledgment!! These are the people keeping you in a ‘job’
It’s doesnt surprise me from what I’ve seen of soafs family but Dave !!! Glaswegians are lovely people and salt of the earth so I do t get why he’s acting like this !! Oh actually I do !!! He is not allowed on or near the YouTube account

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Once again, no upload. This bullshit 6pm Dino club is another joke on them.
There are so many youtubers out there that I don’t think Soaf has realised the market has changed and her half arsed attempts cannot keep up with the latest beauty/lifestyle content

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There are so many youtubers out there that I don’t think Soaf has realised the market has changed and her half arsed attempts cannot keep up with the latest beauty/lifestyle content
Yeah she is old fashion compared to the new kids on the block
Tiktok is the new kid in town but there is no way these two could have a tiktok!! Could you bloody imagine !!
dave is totally trying to tag on to the sea shanty stuff right enough
If you look at the people who comment on their vlogs they are in the older demographic and are really just all other youtubers or adult Disney fans (mainly female)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Completely agree
Can't edit, can't frame or use a set properly, can't create a cohesive brand or intro theme, can't actually plan or deliver on any commitment to the "flamily" and yet they think they are equipped to diversify in to three separate channels? Surely their "Manager" can't be advising them to do this when they don't have the skills, unless this is a chance for Corner London to set them up to fail as a precursor to dropping them.

Reactions: 17
Completely agree
Can't edit, can't frame or use a set properly, can't create a cohesive brand or intro theme, can't actually plan or deliver on any commitment to the "flamily" and yet they think they are equipped to diversify in to three separate channels? Surely their "Manager" can't be advising them to do this when they don't have the skills, unless this is a chance for Corner London to set them up to fail as a precursor to dropping them.
I was thinking corner london have told them it needs to change or they are out
When you look at corner london portfolio these two do not fit the mould
It’s weird !!

Reactions: 15
Have u looked at daves channel? Look at the playlist entitled " videos that are important to me" interesting.....

Reactions: 8
Your comment caught me off guard and make me laugh out loud.

Although, tbf, I'm not sure anyone would be throwing Dave around the bedroom, true love or not. :ROFLMAO:
Still laughing at this hours later

Also chuckling at any reference to Dave's sea shanties.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have u looked at daves channel? Look at the playlist entitled " videos that are important to me" interesting.....
That’s just the title of a playlist he’s saved, not the name he’s given it. Still weird though

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.