Sophie Cachia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The brand name is 10000% cultural appropriation. Gross. She’s capitalising on the popularity of Asian beauty at the moment. The branding looks like she typed it out herself in word for a school assignment. “THEY are coming”…brands aren’t people and don’t need to be gendered, calm down. Oh, and her blonde hair looks tit. She’s so boring, I hadn’t looked at her stories for ages and I’m really regretting looking at them today 🤣

Reactions: 4
The brand name is 10000% cultural appropriation. Gross. She’s capitalising on the popularity of Asian beauty at the moment. The branding looks like she typed it out herself in word for a school assignment. “THEY are coming”…brands aren’t people and don’t need to be gendered, calm down. Oh, and her blonde hair looks tit. She’s so boring, I hadn’t looked at her stories for ages and I’m really regretting looking at them today 🤣
It reeks of KK and her Kimono brand! Which she handled well by changing it to Skims, mind you

Reactions: 9
So I'm pretty sure Tim Paine the Australian cricket captain is Chompers first cousin (and she's quite proud of the fact since she's so sporty herself). He's resigning this arvo as the captain after sending a d*** pick to a co-worker with a lovely message that is actually bloody disgusting. He's also married with two little kids!

Bogan obviously runs in their DNA!!! Doesn't matter how hard she tries it's always going to catch up with her!!

What a loser!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So I'm pretty sure Tim Paine the Australian cricket captain is Chompers first cousin (and she's quite proud of the fact since she's so sporty herself). He's resigning this arvo as the captain after sending a d*** pick to a co-worker with a lovely message that is actually bloody disgusting. He's also married with two little kids!

Bogan obviously runs in their DNA!!! Doesn't matter how hard she tries it's always going to catch up with her!!

What a loser!
Just googled him. His wife is stunning! What a piece of tit. What’s wrong with men! (I say as a recently separated wife of a cheater)

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The message Tim pain sent was 4-5 years ago. Not that it excuses it, but unsure why it’s news now. Especially if his wife has forgiven him

chompers trying to say her hair is strawberry blonde and she loves it. HAHAHAHA. That is NOT strawberry blonde. It’s orange 🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Off topic, but it's very kind of Emmyhoo to give us so many facial expressions to choose from for our avatars.😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Is she maybe trying to look like the blonde sister, easily the best looking of the four.

Reactions: 3
Is she maybe trying to look like the blonde sister, easily the best looking of the four.
I didn’t even think of this but that’s likely!! Her sister also can’t stand her lol

Sophie’s hair is so far from strawberry blonde it isn’t funny! That’s pure brass love.
Do we reckon she’s done that story as she’s been reading here and we guessed she did it herself cos she didn’t vaccinated. She probably isn’t vaccinated id put money on it!

For someone with a partnership in a hairdressing salon that hair is horrible.
Orange ?
So professional Scummy 🤣🤣
Perhaps she couldn’t get her hair professionally done at Boda because she’s not vaccinated 🙄
The branding looks like an off brand anti virus program lollll
She posted from Bodha this week..called it a bring your child to work day..obviously was getting THAT done to her hair..ie.."working"..NOT a great advertisement for said investment business.

Reactions: 6
She posted from Bodha this week..called it a bring your child to work day..obviously was getting THAT done to her hair..ie.."working"..NOT a great advertisement for said investment business.
She is calling it strawberry blonde and the salon did that?!

First no hairdresser worth their salt would do so much bleach for the first time and second it looks like a dye Job you do when are a poor student

Does she need to be vaccinated when she’s an owner?
There’s load of businesses dodging the rules, so if they’re friendly with her, there’s a good chance they don’t care if she’s not vaxxed. I thought it was weird she was having a big night…at someone’s house. But then it’s clear she doesn’t have friends, so maybe she has nowhere to go anyway.

As someone who speaks Japanese, I cannot wait to hear how she pronounces aisuru. Eye-soo-roo indeed 😂

• Haha
There’s load of businesses dodging the rules, so if they’re friendly with her, there’s a good chance they don’t care if she’s not vaxxed. I thought it was weird she was having a big night…at someone’s house. But then it’s clear she doesn’t have friends, so maybe she has nowhere to go anyway.
I've been to a hairdresser and a beautician in the last week - neither asked for proof of vaccination. (I'm double vaxxed).

Mia plecic is a “founding parter” (sic) of aisuru according to her bio….. such professional, very proof reading.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she tag the actual hairdresser? I would never claim that work as my own.
You would never recommend going that severe the first lightening. Even if you sat in the chair for two day. Not to mention, you need to give the hair a break between bleaching or you have a very real chance that your hair will turn to gel.
At best, you would heavily highlight. As her hair was dark to begin with anything would look lighter than what it started as.

Oh and, strawberry blonde my arse

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.