Sophie Cachia #8 So much hate, zero mates. Fugly house to renovate. Ego needs to deflate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just listened to the sample. Jaryd sounds either pathetic for what he put to with. Did he just put up with it cause he was so ecstatic to get rid of her?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So from what I have read hear, I see the book as more about her sex life than her sexuality.
Yes?

A married woman (or any person) having sex with other people while married is not book worthy. All I get here are really creepy vibes about how this strong empowered woman is needy and sex is the only thing that makes her happy for that short period of time even though she is a dead root!!

Is there any wonder there is noone in her life who has know her for more than 5mins?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have managed to get to chapter 6. Trying to work out which is bigger..... Her flaps or her ego

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I dont read, im honestly just lazy, so autobiographies are not something i know anything about. Is it normal for people to detail their sex life with such vivid details?
I guess i always thought autobiographies were for people who have lived well established lives with genuine stories to tell.
What the duck is this? Does she want to be the next 50 shades where every woman went nuts for this book? I dont get it.
More power to you smoph, you have sex. Yay for you. This is not autobiography worthy. I literally have ZERO interest in reading this revenge "book".

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has everyone that’s acknowledging her publishing her “first book” forgetting about the others?!

or was it just a fever dream I had she made others ;)
Definitely not a fever dream I have them here somewhere 🤮🤮someone gave them to my son for his birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness brilliant review on kobo.
Someone who read because they loved survivor - doesn’t sound like they live in Aus or Victoria at least.
Slammed her.
I expect a few of these. Which is good bc chompers can't delete them.
But im iffy on their "im not on socials. Not from Australia" angle. I think its someone who hates her from Aus who finally found a way to drag her and good on them.
If i downloaded the book or read it id also do the same (im in a particularly petty/mean mood today so id definitely do it lol).

But also to balance it out will be all the weirdos who look upto her as some boss babe rating it 5 stars. Hopefully they're too stupid to write an actual review tho so these stay visible.

Reactions: 14
The proposal video she uploaded - is that a baby voice or is it just the weird echo?
Its so flipping weird. She basically has to talk Maddie into saying yes.
"I want you to be MY wife".
"Ive asked your parents and your family and they have all said yes"
It was so cringey to watch.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Key take away from the book is that Sophie used and abused 'blondie with the bun' (🤮) to get over AK, and has settled for her even though she has admitted that being with someone who is 'too nice' is not challenging or satisfying for her, this engagement will never lead to a marriage. Get out now Maddie, it's in writing for all to see that you will always be the second choice.

Reactions: 11
Sophie’s baby voice in her proposal was soooooo cringe. She was bloody pleased with herself too. What sort of a nutjob could be in love with that? I swear Maddie must be so dumb.

Oh my goodness brilliant review on kobo.
Someone who read because they loved survivor - doesn’t sound like they live in Aus or Victoria at least.
Slammed her.
Sounds like Sandra from Survivor wrote this review.
She picked Sophie's lack of self awareness from day 1.

BK is another person who has been in her life for 5mins, so she couldn't find anyone who has known her longer to write anything about her.

This is going to get confusing as I would now love to refer to MG as SC (second choice).
Maybe I could use SC and SC* ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sophie’s baby voice in her proposal was soooooo cringe. She was bloody pleased with herself too. What sort of a nutjob could be in love with that? I swear Maddie must be so dumb.
It made me so uncomfortable when it was silent and now that i heard it I am convinced its not meant to be. Never was. Never will be.
She's pushing something that isnt there. This is the most awkward exchange I have ever seen and its meant to be a proposal???
Nah. Yuck. Maddie looks like she is feigning surprise but I feel like she said yes because she can't say no.
I wish i could articulate how I saw it better but I am just convinced the relationship was over before it started.

Reactions: 16
Can someone take one for the team and post a transcript of the proposal for me? I'm hearing impaired and can't hear much beyond 'will you be my wife?'

Reactions: 2
It made me so uncomfortable when it was silent and now that i heard it I am convinced its not meant to be. Never was. Never will be.
She's pushing something that isnt there. This is the most awkward exchange I have ever seen and its meant to be a proposal???
Nah. Yuck. Maddie looks like she is feigning surprise but I feel like she said yes because she can't say no.
I wish i could articulate how I saw it better but I am just convinced the relationship was over before it started.
Ring was sponsored post. Timing of engagement was convenient. Maddie is growing her social media for a career after basketball so works for her too. Probably all set up by bestie BK who was banging her forehead on the bed head.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.