Sophie Cachia #8 So much hate, zero mates. Fugly house to renovate. Ego needs to deflate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @savefloss for the new title - didn't quite ft so here it is again:

Sophie Cachia #8: So much hate, zero mates. Fugly house to renovate. Ego needs to deflate. Book sales will not be great. Isuzu has met it’s fate.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Didn’t she ask for a makeup artist for 4.30AM this morning or some tit? Could not get a freebie? So she’s doing it in the back of a car? Sick makeup tutorial where’s the isuzu lipstick? Oh wait…

Filthy nails, if you can’t get them redone buy some nail polish remover you grot!
ShE’s a bUsY mUm

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn’t she ask for a makeup artist for 4.30AM this morning or some tit? Could not get a freebie? So she’s doing it in the back of a car? Sick makeup tutorial where’s the isuzu lipstick? Oh wait…

ShE’s a bUsY mUm
Hahahahahaha!! She did too.

There can't be any more MUA left in Melbs that she hasn't used and abused.

Such a boss lady who is extremely unpopular so I will be interested to see what this "media tour" is all about.
Sunrise, The Project and other tv outlets or just a couple of random podcasters looking for some exposure?

Reactions: 19
A session of signing books at the warehouse does not equal a book tour Sophie. Nice angle though!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A session of signing books at the warehouse does not equal a book tour Sophie. Nice angle though!
Lol I was thinking the same thing - there would be lucky to be 350-400 books there - that's probably her total Australia-wide pre-sales to be be sent out to her PJ bogans who have pre-ordered. It's just embarrassing. I actually know someone who wrote their first book and sold over 120,000 copies (it was bestseller). Good luck with that Sophie!!!

Reactions: 8
I am sooooo excited about the next couple of days of content. That makeup tutorial was hilarious. She even mocks Caitlin?! I hope Caitlin does the bolt soon. She needs to start networking and planning a new job while she’s on this ridiculous tour.

Also, aren’t you supposed to keep your mask on in public transport (taxis), not take it off and do your makeup?

Reactions: 10
Newbie 👋 - this woman is so full of herself #fastestceobooksignerintheworld

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So cringe. She lives in la la land. With her lackey filming everything from behind. So pathetic. Who is she trying to impress? Her bogan followers? Babe half of them are hoping your memoir is a picture book.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Could someone please post some screenshots from Booktopia’s Insta stories? For some reason, it crashes my Instagram?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.