Sophie Cachia #8 So much hate, zero mates. Fugly house to renovate. Ego needs to deflate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad you said it first, because I never believed it. Just like she was infertile. We all know that was bullshit and that whole story was to cover up that she trapped JC.
Honestly this has bugged me since her very first "miracle baby" blog. In it she says

'June (or whatever month) came, and with it, a very heavy, clotty period. Mum said "you know what that means don't you?" Yep I knew - it meant I was ovulating'

No Sophia, it means you ovulated. If you have irregular periods and get your period, it means you already ovulated once. No guarantee if/when it will happen again.

I remember it so clearly and it's infuriated me ever since!!!! I wish that blog was still around somewhere.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.