Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

savefloss

VIP Member
Sophie Cachia #9 Then there was her and her and her and her and him and her and then her again

• Haha
Reactions: 68

NeverLeavingMyBabies

100% can sense trouble in paradise...
I think chompers gave Maddie the full narc experience over her bday and Easter break. it was to be expected. Totally owned her on her bday, objectified her, dismissed most long term friends, Didn’t wish her goodbye to indo or post any of the prep she had to go through(vax passports etc) or the success she had (her team won!) got in a stink with her mum (safe place- but like 20 years ago), no immediate family to love on with at Easter, no one reached out to the children, spent the mini-break in a freebie high on egos and bitchiness with her ex-ex-in-laws, too much vodka, hates steam cleaning and life, no posts about her fiancé arriving home- even though she probs walked from the airport, hosts boss bitch event for 20 ppl, fake friends with her co-host/ex business partner, mopes around for Bobby’s bday coz she didn’t get a Cachia dinner, then flies to Sydney with one pair blue trackies, a crop top and some cutoffs for 2 days, cheese factor!!! Back ‘home’ to stinking up Jarryds place with Maddie, moist bread, fake tan and dog piss for the next 6 weeks.

God, I am SO jealous of you Sophia, never leaving my babies. Your are goals 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

omgpleasestop

Can’t wait for the book “Bobby’s Mum’s vagina is different” complete with pop-up flaps to hit the Big W shelves next month. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 64

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Ol’ woke Soph smashing gender norms, encouraging her son to wear skirts and earrings and fabricating his awareness of pride flags bla bla, still falls into “we talk like two blokes” bullshit.

How do ‘blokes’ talk, exactly? We’re not making sweeping statements assigning certain topics to certain genders, are we? Not upholding the notion that gender-exclusive spaces exist within language, surely? Come on, Soph. Aren’t we raising children who don’t see gender norms, and whose unique gender expression should allow them to dress, act and indeed speak in whatever manner they feel they best identify?

SHE IS THE MOST LOSER-ISH WANNABE, PERFORMATIVE, SHALLOW FUCKSTICK EVER.

Has the golden opportunity to speak about her love for Maddie - opens with her being a 6ft amazon, and says she’s gorgeous, after stating she discusses her breasts with Jaryd. So basically her love for Maddie is “she’s tall, hot, has good tits”. Fuck this book is gonna be a real cerebral adventure isn’t it.

Also big lol at Jaryd being so openly happy for her to explore other options while they were still married. He saw an out and pushed her in that direction 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
Hang tight Tattlers.

I'm going to do a proper recap of this, it might take a day or two because I'm workin' like a mad dog (IYKYK)

• Haha
Reactions: 60

ActiveLies

VIP Member
She WAS talented enough, guys.

She played high level netball when she was 12. And every single person who is good at something at 12 years old definitely always has the skills to go on to be one of 20 people who have contracts to represent their country in that endeavour.

Half of every private school in Melbourne played rep team netball - my own year level had 5 girls playing in the exact state league she mentions she played in. But it's a state league. For juniors. There's a dozen or so of them, for all age groups, across metro Melbourne. Which is one state in Australia. How on earth someone could claim that being selected for the VIS to play in an under 13's round robin was a guarantee that she could've been playing for the Diamonds now is SO FUCKING FUNNY.

And mate. We've all seen that chunky, puffy cheeked, supposedly giant 12 year old in family photos, I'd believe she went to state champs in shotput, but our girl was no sprinter. Not a hope in hell.

Amazing that her enormous fucking labia that she quizzed her mother about as a child and apparently caused chaffing, never seemed to get in the way of her sporting endeavours? You'd imagine that sprinting in tight lycra would present a Matt Shirvington style dilemma for her, flapping all over the place, and yet... no mention of this enormous challenge?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

HitnMiss

SC: sometimes I like to use big words I don't understand in order to sound more incandescent.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Imagine being so arrogant that you think a 19 year old living out her dream playing AFLW would be star struck by bedding some 28 year old married woman with labia that apparently had a life of their own.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

ActiveLies

VIP Member
A book signing tour honestly seems like the strangest and most antiquated thing in the world to me, especially for someone whose main source of income is entirely e-commerce based. The success of Cachia - especially during the pandemic - has surely been largely due to its online nature and giving people the ability to shop from home etc? But now a ‘book tour’ is going to have her set up in stores in dying shopping centres with fuck all foot traffic expecting people to clutch physical copies of a book, lining up to have her sign it? Sorry, is it suddenly 1994 again? Should we pop into Video Ezy and grab a couple of new releases on the way home from the mall? Send a fax to a friend?

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Gifted twat

Chatty Member
A book signing tour honestly seems like the strangest and most antiquated thing in the world to me, especially for someone whose main source of income is entirely e-commerce based. The success of Cachia - especially during the pandemic - has surely been largely due to its online nature and giving people the ability to shop from home etc? But now a ‘book tour’ is going to have her set up in stores in dying shopping centres with fuck all foot traffic expecting people to clutch physical copies of a book, lining up to have her sign it? Sorry, is it suddenly 1994 again? Should we pop into Video Ezy and grab a couple of new releases on the way home from the mall? Send a fax to a friend?
Sorry can't post a reply.. waiting for mum to get off the phone so I can use the dialup....

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Gretelgottago

Out of curiosity I looked at her book on audible last night and it let me download (without even paying 😂) so I’ll report back.

All I’ll say is I’ve listened to jaryds chapter and I feel sorry for the bloke. At one point he says he felt unwelcome in his own home and he felt like she always had her mates over to avoid having to spend time with him or the kids.
Brutal.

Also confirms her being a smoker.

ETA he also said it was him who pushed for the public announcement of the separation because while she was secretly dating other people, he felt like he couldn’t start living his life or finding what made him happy until it was known that they were separated

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I'll be honest, I thought I was the ONLY one watching her stories with a crooked eye... like WHAT? I used to love her content, I really did. Honestly, I remember the exact day things changed which was Floss was a baby (so obviously years and years ago now) and she put up loadsss of stories about being so unsure how to introduce solids, so nervous & anxious blahdey blah. I found a heap of resources I used, as well as some other useful insta pages, (thses were in support of baby lead weaning which of course not for all) since she was crying out for advice so was like hey, this is what worked for us, here are some resources if you want to do any research and best of luck, it can be so overwhelming.. all that jargon. By the time I came back to her story and caught up, it was all just a prelude to an ad for Heinz baby food pouches. I was like, ouch. Way to play on parents' insecurities to make a quid. Ever since then I've fallen more and more off the bandwagon and eventually found myself here.
2 points I'd like to make though, one being... wasn't she saying she can't use captions because of her crappy old phone? While carting around an obviously new iPhone. I have an iPhone 8 and I can access captions. Also, I can't believe how incredibly non-maternal she appears to be while holding that baby, you do NOT bounce and bounce and bounce and a tiny fresh baby like that. Especially when it's not your own/you don't know what they like/are comfortable with/accustomed to. Shaken baby syndrome anyone? Jeez I wanted to grab that baby off her or ask her stop myself, the poor tiny tot.

Oh finally, when is a current affair showing up? Isn't everyone supposed to be getting exposed for their relentless trolling? Been waiting for ages... Anyway, nice to meet you all. Sorry for that novella but jeez...

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Gretelgottago

Okay I’ve listened to the whole thing.
I’m sure I’m missing a few things but here are some of my key takeaways from the book

-thrilled to report Sophie has now written five fiction books, this being the fifth after the big stinky poo books.

-still can’t do basic math (refers to becoming a mother at 22 for the entire duration of the book)

- her friends were not self aware and she was. Also they liked coke and she didn’t. She is a much better person than them because they gossiped about people and our Soph would neverrrr

- loved a ciggie or 50

- literally rolled over in bed after sex with Maddie to break up with her. Got an Uber directly from maddies house to the airport to fly to alanna

- was a complete doormat to alanna while treating Maddie even worse at the exact same time

- so spiritual and self aware

- there is no hope for Maddie if anything in this book is true. Any self respecting human would never speak to Sophie again. She is pathetic for letting her back into her life, and after seeing how she painted alanna, Maddie will always be too fearful of the same treatment if she were to get some dignity and leave now.

- declared kate had serious mental health issues As a teen (NOT her story to share) and that while her parents paid for Kate to see a psychologist, when Sophie asked to see one, they said she was fine so Sophie had to earn money to pay for her own appointments

- is still so self aware and would never judge anyone

- didn’t specify whether or not it’s finalized but started divorce proceedings before survivor

- can’t pronounce essendon properly “essadon” despite being their biggest supporter in history

- did I mention she is really self aware?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
I'm late but my podcast review:

Mia Freedman is a dreadful interviewer... Always has been. Refusing to press on any critical questions or to get a new insight. It's fluffy garbage where it's a whole hour but nothing was actually said. Her Alex Fevola interview was the same. 40 minutes of waffle. It's the equivalent of giant popcorn. Gone with no substance.
Reading the comments here I was prepared for a shit show, and it delivered. I was blown away by how Sophie tried to paint herself one way, and everyone else came off looking dreadful. No self awareness. No growth. Openly dragging people's names through the mud - I was horrified on AK and MG's behalf. Even Jaryd to an extent. Her conduct during her separation was dreadful. Her poor kids. The fact she hasn't reflected and even felt an ounce of shame for how irresponsible and egotistical she has and still is - mindblowing.
I was also struck by just how ORDINARY her story is. So many people have said it - it's still an important point. She is literally just trying to be Glennon Doyle however she no discernible talent. The fact she is presenting her earlier life as a cautionary tale - don't get pregnant and married young guys - like no one else fucking knows this information is a testament to her ego. The fact now she is in a relationship with MG and painted her as a doormat easy enough to manipulate - how is that the way to treat the woman you love? All I got from that and the summary of the paid chat - was way too many details of their sex life NO ONE needs to know and is frankly disturbing putting it out there with MG having the platform she does. It wasn't salacious, it's fucking nauseating and unnecessary. I was quite stunned the way she spoke of AK using language designed to imply it was toxic, she was controlling etc deliberately. Trying to backtrack the point - get fucked. She's trying to create the hero/villain narrative and trash AK's name just to sell a book of a boring fucking nobody whose only skill is being a bully stuck in high school. Her attempts to garner sympathy from the mental health angle just don't work because this woman lined everyone up in her life and has trashed them. Her dad, her mum, her sisters, her ex friends, her past lovers, her children... Is there anyone she hasn't taken a massive swipe at, to mock them? Her online tone and image doesn't lend itself to being self deprecating, candid, warm or loving, no matter how many times she has to write a long winded caption trying to say FIGJAM over and over again. If you have to constantly come out and say and bully other people in your life about how amazing and loving you are, don't buy it sis. No one buys it. Not every influencer has multiple forums set up to document problematic behaviour.

Stars- 1/5. Only good for saying "what the fuck" out loud to self multiple times.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Thabkf
Umm maybe wrong but a minor can't just go see a health profession or GP without an accompanying adult? The adult can sit outside and not be apart of the session. So how did she save money to see a psychologist by herself at 14 and what psychologist would have seen her without consent from her parents 🤔
I believe imaginary fictional psychologists see patients of all ages!

• Haha
Reactions: 44