Sophie Cachia #8 So much hate, zero mates. Fugly house to renovate. Ego needs to deflate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Signing copies of your book and doing
an instagram live on Wednesday is that the book tour?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Signing copies of your book and doing
an instagram live on Wednesday is that the book tour?
Noooooo!! Don't forget the Bajama Party in Carlton next week.
I would love to be sitting in a cafe or restaurant nearby watching grown women go to the movies in the BJs.
Playing dress ups is the best Cachia can do.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sooo excited for this book launch! One more week til Soph lays her life bare and maybe, just maybe, we’ll all get to learn what we’re dying to know… what Floss actually did with that engagement ring 💍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is trying really hard to look like the person on the front cover of her bOoK. The orange tandoori shade of fake tan is well and truly applied. And the blonde scarecrow hair. Wearing her blue denim. Grow up, Sophie Shaw.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did she even need a MAU if all she was doing was sitting in a room signing books?
Because busy bizzness women CEO boss babes always need to look made up and put together with hair, make up and a killer outfit, obviously!

Reactions: 5
Why did she even need a MAU if all she was doing was sitting in a room signing books?
Maybe she expected the paparazzi to meet her when she landed?
Shes really famous and popular too, so I'm shocked there were no fans screaming her nane and waving their books outside Booktopia. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg the cheeks!!! Hideous. She has completely ruined her looks - for someone who hates Sophie even I can admit she was naturally quite pretty

Reactions: 9
Omg the cheeks!!! Hideous. She has completely ruined her looks - for someone who hates Sophie even I can admit she was naturally quite pretty
The last eight years haven't been kind to her when you compare the photos of Bs birth.
All her "enhancements" have aged her two fold and instead of looking early 30s she looks mid 40s.

So she went as fancy ceo on the plane. Did homer Simpson make up gun look in the car only to get changed in shorts and a shirt?

• Haha
I’m sooo excited for this book launch! One more week til Soph lays her life bare and maybe, just maybe, we’ll all get to learn what we’re dying to know… what Floss actually did with that engagement ring 💍
what I don’t know that story…. Is it lost????

Reactions: 2
So, I'm pretty clueless when it comes to beauty enhancements. With that filler in her cheek... Can you feel it when you touch it? Is it soft or hard? I'm gobsmacked by that angle that was captured.

Reactions: 4
So she went as fancy ceo on the plane. Did homer Simpson make up gun look in the car only to get changed in shorts and a shirt?
Yeah I noticed this too! WTF?! She looks like she was going to the beach. Not sure why she needed the Zebra coat or the makeup only to pair it with a pair of ripped denim shorts.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.