Sophie Cachia #34 The Durry Queen of Tullamarine now has a chin peen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg poor Alannah Kennedy. Scummy has taken the brats to the Matilda’s again…on a school night. AK must be so embarrassed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Just want to say one thing..... I absolutely hate this grub of a woman, and how she acts, treats people, manages her kids and thinks she is so far above everyone else. Sorry, rant over, she just got to me tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just can't with Foss. Yes yes, it's not her fault. She's just a product of her mother's tit house parenting. But she comes across as an extremely unlikeable child. Sorry, not sorry. She's either over performing (and very badly) or swearing and throwing around death stares. There is nothing endearing about that kid.

Reactions: 42
I haven’t followed this thread for a long time so excuse me if it’s been mentioned, I only just watched her stories again. Why is floss never in proper clothing? It’s alway crop tops and short shorts

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine if she goes there…
Fucks the au pair who’s barely an adult
She has no boundaries

Reactions: 4
You going to stalk AK to Paris Sophia??? Just leave her alone and let her live her best life without you stalking her every movement

Reactions: 10
Dating Sophie is like been on the TV show Alone. All her partners are in survival mode, once they leave the hag they all thrive.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just can't with Foss. Yes yes, it's not her fault. She's just a product of her mother's tit house parenting. But she comes across as an extremely unlikeable child. Sorry, not sorry. She's either over performing (and very badly) or swearing and throwing around death stares. There is nothing endearing about that kid.
Yes! Floss is the worst. She’s even more annoying than Miss Camellia IYKYK.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is Floss' skirt held up by a hair tie?
Indeed it was. I get it was a billion degrees last night but fuckkkkk. I could think of a million other things to dress my 7yo girl in. All the while she's in jeans and a singlet? And if thats what Betty wanted to wear, you as her mother need to pull her up on it Soph and say no.

• Wow
Indeed it was. I get it was a billion degrees last night but fuckkkkk. I could think of a million other things to dress my 7yo girl in. All the while she's in jeans and a singlet? And if thats what Betty wanted to wear, you as her mother need to pull her up on it Soph and say no.
Ahahahaha as if the mother who dresses like a trollop would ever use common sense.

My daughter who's Bobby's age would be mortified if I put that outfit out for her.

Reactions: 7
She makes me wild. Everything she does is for attention. Cannot name one thing I’ve ever seen on her feed that looks genuine. Her kids are brats and have no manners - and everything Floss does is performed. She can’t help it. Modelling off her mother’s behaviour no doubt.
I guess I’d play up if I had different mummies in my house every single week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.