Sophie Cachia #34 The Durry Queen of Tullamarine now has a chin peen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahahaha!!! I just LOVE how Bec Judd thanked Crapshia for the chocolates (but not the free Kmart pjs) - and has now gone to Insta followers to ask where to find the said chocolate bait rather than ask sleazy Soph herself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hahahahahahaha!!! I just LOVE how Bec Judd thanked Crapshia for the chocolates (but not the free Kmart pjs) - and has now gone to Insta followers to ask where to find the said chocolate bait rather than ask sleazy Soph herself 🤣🤣🤣
Ahhh yeah that's probably bec's way of asking the brand to send her some.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
So bizarre given the shop is in the suburb she lives in! #fucdum

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How long do you think it will be until Soph realises the only person ‘victimising’ her in relationships is herself? If she wasn’t so thirsty for an athlete fanny partner to lick her fanny on the back of her faux trauma from her mother’s mothering, a not-to-be Diamonds career and not having a fanny that looked like her sisters’ fannies, she would be able to pick a partner who is suited to her non-sexual needs.

• Haha
How long do you think it will be until Soph realises the only person ‘victimising’ her in relationships is herself? If she wasn’t so thirsty for an athlete fanny partner to lick her fanny on the back of her faux trauma from her mother’s mothering, a not-to-be Diamonds career and not having a fanny that looked like her sisters’ fannies, she would be able to pick a partner who is suited to her non-sexual needs.

Given it's our non aware Sophie, ... never. She'll bounce from fanny to fanny always blaming them.

She doesn't have the capacity to look within.

Reactions: 13
Date night with a married man???

The same man who employed you to WORK at his wedding. 🤡

• Haha
What a morning tattlers! 🎉
First the quote (and we all know how she’s really feeling when she posts quotes) about being a champion and having a superpower. 💪🏻
Closely followed by the photo of the see through wedding guest dress with lips that can’t close bc of the too big teef
Go Sophia. You’re doing amazingggggg
---
And then I was looking at this photo and couldn’t quite put my finger on where she’d done her excellent photoshopping skills. 🤔
It’s barely detectable right…..
Then I realised her head is touching the ceiling. Now we all know the roof in the mausoleum is low and Sophia is the tallest person ever…..
But nah. Just no.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Time for new thread suggestions flappers…

Sophie Cachia #35 new faux pair and crappy hair. Can’t be alone in her mausoleum lair. On the hunt for a new affair. Face is a literal jump scare

• Haha
Reactions: 29
First the quote (and we all know how she’s really feeling when she posts quotes) about being a champion and having a superpower. 💪🏻
Closely followed by the photo of the see through wedding guest dress with lips that can’t close bc of the too big teef
---
And then I was looking at this photo and couldn’t quite put my finger on where she’d done her excellent photoshopping skills. 🤔
Then I realised her head is touching the ceiling. Now we all know the roof in the mausoleum is low and Sophia is the tallest person ever…..
But nah. Just no.
You can tell she’s used the .5 lens, to make herself skinnier, by looking at her feet. All of a sudden she’s got size 13 men’s feet. Big enough to rival Ian Thorpe!

Reactions: 14
---
But nah. Just no.
Forget the Photoshopping. I'm super concerned the hovel walls are caving in. Might be good idea to get a building inspection carried out Sophia!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
---
But nah. Just no.
And the very long feet.

Reactions: 2
Forget the Photoshopping. I'm super concerned the hovel walls are caving in. Might be good idea to get a building inspection carried out Sophia!!
Yeah no digitally enhancing photo here, her house is just a bit off centre!! 🤡

Looks like the mausoleum is about to slide down a hill.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
---
But nah. Just no.
Yep the size eleventy-seven foot is a bit of a giveaway...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apologies, got my InstaCunts mixed up. Meant "mausoleum", not "hovel". I'll give it to Chia, she at least seems to be a bit tidier than AmyLou.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.