Sophie Cachia #34 The Durry Queen of Tullamarine now has a chin peen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the fake C&D letter from Cachia really rattled her and she was never really the same after that debacle.
This and Adam Whittington posting her daughter in a screenshot. I do miss her no bullshit takes on influencers though

Reactions: 33
Monkey see, monkey do. The kid has no hope with a role model like her ‘mother’.
I feel at odds with this kid. I do genuinely feel awful that she has limited hope with Sophie as her mum, but on the flip side I can't warm to.her either.

She just seems such a precocious tit. But how much of that is her mum?

Ahhh the Mariah video. Flaps flapping in.the wind as her son records his mums crotch for generations of people to enjoy 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I think it's pretty funny she's so irrelevant now she's on the 2nd page for most of the day lol. No one cares Soph!

Reactions: 5
Think she was smarter than most and realised social media was a fucked up place
Yep she did a goodbye post on her Insta before she closed it saying she wasn’t going to be having a public social media presence any more. I really enjoyed her content a lot of the time and had a few nice chats with her. Hope you and your daughter are doing well if you’re amongst us here Smilf ❤

Sophia, hope you’re having the day you deserve if you’re here too ✌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Okay for those wanting to see the infamous Mariah video - here’s a snippet.
Essentially the rest of the video after this clip it’s her spending her important time moving a table/putting up the removable wall paper etc.
WTF was that?!
my eyes are burning 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep she did a goodbye post on her Insta before she closed it saying she wasn’t going to be having a public social media presence any more. I really enjoyed her content a lot of the time and had a few nice chats with her. Hope you and your daughter are doing well if you’re amongst us here Smilf ❤

Sophia, hope you’re having the day you deserve if you’re here too ✌🏻
I miss her content too. We chatted on dms too, she was always open to a debate without blocking me lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yep Sophie, keep talking yourself up guuurl as there is noone else in this whole wide world who rates you! 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The EA/PA has gone the way of all women in Sophie's life. The spark has gone from her face and her eyes look dead.

Sophie sucks the life out of everyone around her.

Reactions: 20
Soph, at this point in time I feel like I’m probably one of your closest friends. I’m here for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.