Sophie Cachia #34 The Durry Queen of Tullamarine now has a chin peen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, we finally made it to a new thread. Our girl is like watching paint dry. Thank god we have Bali

• Haha
Reactions: 29
At the end of the previous thread, someone asked if Kodi once followed baby Soph. They used to follow each other, and baby soph liked and commented on kodi's page on 7th Jan. So I reckon something went down at the Tulla McMansion at new years party . Kodi is in a relationship with a Melb aflw player, but has not commented on her partners posts from around the same date, nor was she there at party. Might not mean anything, but someone has asked her partner 'where's Kodi?' In a pic she shared. This Tulla witch better not be wrecking homes. Kodi is a Blondie, so there's that....??? All speculation tho...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
At the end of the previous thread, someone asked if Kodi once followed baby Soph. They used to follow each other, and baby soph liked and commented on kodi's page on 7th Jan. So I reckon something went down at the Tulla McMansion at new years party . Kodi is in a relationship with a Melb aflw player, but has not commented on her partners posts from around the same date, nor was she there at party. Might not mean anything, but someone has asked her partner 'where's Kodi?' In a pic she shared. This Tulla witch better not be wrecking homes. Kodi is a Blondie, so there's that....??? All speculation tho...
Chia did Kodi's class on the 8th of Jan

Reactions: 2
The horrid dog chain in a bikini at the pool! Give. It. Up.
The huge teeth together with the overfilled lips that sort of fold over at the top giving no cupids bow - just fucked up her face really.

Reactions: 13
Recap, angels xx

Another or the longest Isuzu sale, I’m not sure which? 🥱 Either social media girl is working overtime to post about all these sales, or she’s working from the bed again and forgetting to end the sale. Safe bet that the lipstick is better off being flushed down the morgue’s lesbian shower toilet. 🥱

Soph went through her ✨ unprivate ‘private’ girlfriend ✨ era and revisited ✨Jess is my soulmate and I was her maid of honour ✨ era, both which may have collided at frantic pace on NYE, and resulted in the end of another BWAB’s role as mummy 2.0. We’re expecting Blondie with a Bun 4 or Boy with a Ballsack 3 any day now. 🥱

The lesbian Soph birthed from herself, I mean her Floss turned 7. 🥱 We well and truly want to @savefloss from the raging narcissist of a person she is forced to call mum, especially when the world is against her. We’re unsure what this means, 🥱 but it sounds cryptic and sexy 🥱 so we’re rolling with it.

Soph ended the thread in Bali, having flown CEO biznusswoman class with her children and paid help. This is despite saying she could only afford a holiday for herself or landscaping at the morgue. 🥱 Maybe those last minute Izusu sales really did pay off! Hmm. Until the next pay day, it looks like we’ll be blessed with uninterrupted views of concrete and freeway wall. 🥱 … YIPPEE!

Whilst our girl has been in Bali, she has been stalking female athlete human fanny, got a tattoo and decided to grace the world with her natural skin. We sincerely hope she isn’t getting touchy feely with the paid help or said female athlete human fanny in public when Bobby isn’t looking... for their sake. We are not in awe. 🥱

2024 - you’re off to a flying start 🥱 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Recap, angels xx

Another or the longest Isuzu sale, I’m not sure which? 🥱 Either social media girl is working overtime to post about all these sales, or she’s working from the bed again and forgetting to end the sale. Safe bet that the lipstick is better off being flushed down the morgue’s lesbian shower toilet. 🥱

Soph went through her ✨ unprivate ‘private’ girlfriend ✨ era and revisited ✨Jess is my soulmate and I was her maid of honour ✨ era, both which may have collided at frantic pace on NYE, and resulted in the end of another BWAB’s role as mummy 2.0. We’re expecting Blondie with a Bun 4 or Boy with a Ballsack 3 any day now. 🥱

The lesbian Soph birthed from herself, I mean her Floss turned 7. 🥱 We well and truly want to @savefloss from the raging narcissist of a person she is forced to call mum, especially when the world is against her. We’re unsure what this means, 🥱 but it sounds cryptic and sexy 🥱 so we’re rolling with it.

Soph ended the thread in Bali, having flown CEO biznusswoman class with her children and paid help. This is despite saying she could only afford a holiday for herself or landscaping at the morgue. 🥱 Maybe those last minute Izusu sales really did pay off! Hmm. Until the next pay day, it looks like we’ll be blessed with uninterrupted views of concrete and freeway wall. 🥱 … YIPPEE!

Whilst our girl has been in Bali, she has been stalking female athlete human fanny, got a tattoo and decided to grace the world with her natural skin. We sincerely hope she isn’t getting touchy feely with the paid help or said female athlete human fanny in public when Bobby isn’t looking... for their sake. We are not in awe. 🥱

Thanks @phonies ! What a beautiful, gorgeous recap!

Reactions: 8
I'd noticed Kodi and Tayla seemed to be in separate states all summer but they were still commenting on each other's posts.
Something def went down at the nye party, so sordid!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Recap, angels xx

🙌 I bow down to you 🙌

Our vape queen has found herself escaping the empty mausoleum with her regretful kids and back up plan to Bali. After simply just wanting to share her morgue with a bacterial pool, acting as a parasite to every BWAB that stood before, and their friend groups, but most impordantly, to share her big squishy heart to someone as authentic as her punch me in the face belly button and of course, pennywise fillers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok so firstly - can someone tell me how I can make it so that I get the next thread like right away I didn’t check for a day and then 33 is gone from my feed and I have to search for 34. BUT sometimes I’m not even sure which thread is missing 😂😅 I follow like 7.

Secondly -

Why is chia over there with her manager (allegedly his anniversary? With his wife?) do we think they sometimes do the horizontal adult dance just so chia can be sure it is fish flaps instead of sausage she wants?

Floss hasn’t been presented too badly of late - is this because she is on holiday so her mum is acting like she gives a damn?

Will CP move back into the morgue??

Are we speculating that chia has moved on with someone else and that’s why baby Soph has departed? Do we think it’s kobi or ddv wife?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Going back to the herald sun - why do they always post about her? She seems way too insignificant. Does she send it in herself? Does someone there dislike her? I need an explanation!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.