Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Shawly you’d have to walk away with a bit of paper, not just a HECS debt to claim you went to uni.

Shawly you’d also want to use the name you reclaimed rather than your stage name.

Shawly Isuzu is more than 8 months old? Wasn’t snotgate earlier last year?

I thought she’d carried on with TYM and blogging after Floss was born. Soph, you’ve left off all those other books, NextGenmini’s’, reality show contestant, real estate developer, Peter Hitchener’s side kick on the EmmyLou show, Essendon’s cheer squad leader…

Was her old man even at Essendon when she was born? I thought he was Adelaide / Tassie / Fitzroy too. Close enough to ‘mum at 22’ I guess
Yes, he was an assistant under Sheedy at EFC.from 1999-2006

Reactions: 2

Hi I'm Smoph Smurf 💙

That is insane! I wouldn't wait that long for an order of anything lol! Especially not shit quality, overpriced pj's.

But hey, it's only Smoph packing the orders guys so be patient. She can only manage a few orders a day by the time she rolls out of bed at lunch, packs a few orders, has a couple of durry breaks, it's time to pick those pesky kids up and do mum stuff like homework and pack lunches etc. So 15 working days seems accurate.
But Twin Z is doing packing/warehousing work....wonder what's happening? Maybe it didn't get shipped to the mansion in time??

Reactions: 1