Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flapdancer

Sorry, I’m going to be the asshole but I think there’s been some photoshopping done there.

Unless she’s just started on Ozempic, pic one to pic 4 looks quite different & she was most definitely looking chunkier just recently.
You are probably right. I should have deleted the body. It’s the face I was trying to draw attention too

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Bushpig81

Chatty Member
Posting way too much today, but one last one.

Outsourced agency are flogging a dead horse.

Who do they think will sign up to a VIP email list to access a sale, a few days after the 40% off sale Chia just gave to anyone and everyone? And who is checking their stories to sign up and receive their email to access the sale that's on tonight?

Don't add hurdles when "customers" aren't used to any.

And give a week or so notice. A bit of a countdown, suspense.. over a few days not 3 hours!

But again, as above, they had a sale a few days ago so it's all boring and all too hard.

Finally, swiping up is a thing of the past guys.

Attachments

Soph. We’re here to support you. We know what a cruel and uncaring mother you were raised by, who never helped you get dressed. Don’t become that woman. Be the person you could have used in childhood.
How did her mother treat her? I’m not up to speed with this topic. 🤷🏻‍♀️

bizzy

Patting herself on the back yet again
This! I was going to comment on this. Looks like she’s picking sides because of her horribly unloving mother
---
I couldn’t even be bothered reading the utter shit in that article, gave up after one sentence.

P.S. I’m soooooo private guys!
Here comes all the pathetic pics she’s been saving over the last 6 months.
You held out for a while baby Soph, well done. But now old Slopsy Chia has started posting you it won’t stop!
This relationship will be dead before pre-season starts.
The raincoat video was pretty funny in fairness

notgifted

VIP Member
Are those links Sophie posts to her outfits undeclared affiliate links where she gets profit off them?

• Wow