Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CreepTeeth

Chatty Member
What sort of shitshow is this?? 🙄
---
Wtf was that ad lol Flossy’s face while she’s brushing shows that she clearly hates the taste and then she cuts off Bob before he answers when she asks if he likes the flavour. Anyone still paying this clown to promote their shit is an absolute idiot and anyone dumb enough to buy what she promotes deserves to be scammed. Baby Soph is literally in the background shaking her head at one point lol what a fucking mess 💀 IMAGINE CHOOSING TO KISS THIS
Sweet Jesus - the last side view pic of those chompers…. 🫣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

flapdancer

Well hands down she looks fucking better than Emmylou in her swimwear pics today.
Sophie must be in her healthy era though, I’m glad she’s not frail and withering away to a shadow lol
She certainly does. It’s the face ..

Reactions: 4

notspon

Can someone summarise for the hard of hearing what is going on/being said in Chia's story where she appears to bitch out her nephews and nieces and kicks a soccer ball a few times?

Reactions: 3

makeitstop

VIP Member
Whose fucking dog is this now?! She takes in dogs like she takes in girlfriends.
Baby Sophie wearing the infamous brown outfit

(And boy that’s a lot of PS5 games)
Might be Zoe’s dog, she is hospital with her youngest, Soph must be looking after the other two kids.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Your profile pic 😆
---
She goes from bat shit boring to most amusing in a 5 hour flight!
Bali is a place of speshal things for Sloppy Chia - something wierd always goes down when she is there! Maybe it's because she thinks she is anonymous or incognito over there!?
Which brings me to repeat my story of seeing her in the wild end of 2019. She was still a human, female, straight Mother & wife to Jarryd at this point. I was minding my own business at La Lucciola when I saw it arrive. She was with another human lesbian female and Bob Dog. It was embarassing to watch because as soon as the child turned the other way or went to the toilet they would kiss or touch each other on the ass, vag or boobs. It wasn't romantic or sexy it was vile. They had pics on the beach and their hands wandered behind touching each other when Bob was looking at the camera.
Not long after this it was announced she was in fact the first ever, CEO, Mummy to eat carpet whilst being married to a small penis.
She was unattractive in person back then, albeit she did save our maculas with her orange poo tan.
Wow good spot!!

Do you remember who the human lesbian fe.ale was?
I'm guessing non other than DDVs wife. 🤔