Sophie Cachia #30 husband’s name dropped, make-up brand flopped but a social vagina doesn’t define her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the kind of crappy advertising the ACCC are interested in hearing about? Surely someone's lodged a complaint. Although as someone previously stated, nothing sticks to this witch. There will be no accountability and no consequences. That's why they keep doing this kind of tit.

Reactions: 18
Omg once she removed all the media she stole her actual photos look like tit #wheresshawmedia

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t have a soulmate child or one that turned me into a lesbian, so I’m very unripe with these matters and not the best at mothering like our Slops who was a mother even before she had children 😆 and therefore am taking a wild stab in the dark but…

I reckon if your 6 year old says she wants to ‘break up with you’ and asks you to ‘make a break up video’, there are a few things you could do before agreeing? I don’t know, maybe like… ask her why she wants to break up with you, listen to what she says and respond appropriately.

Or better yet, look inwardly to yourself with your primo self-awareness and knowing yourself skills to reflect on your parenting and make some improvements. You know, put your child’s needs before your own and actually spend quality time together instead of ditching her to chase your ex with your golden child/ soulmate/feminist son…

Even if you do agree to the video because that’s what she really wants to do, maybe don’t put your massive ego on display, don’t be competing with her, pulling disgusted faces and standing in prime position in front of the camera eye-bleeping yourself … and if you get to this point, maybe don’t post it to socials or preface it with a story where you have such disdain for your child, where the subtext screams ‘how dare she want to break up with me, I am the selfless mother of all selfless mothers and she is WRONG. And all I want to do is play scrabble with my son.’

Am I ready to be crowned worst mother of the year for having these values? Someone? Anyone? Help!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t have a soulmate child or one that turned me into a lesbian, so I’m very unripe with these matters and not the best at mothering like our Slops who was a mother even before she had children 😆 and therefore am taking a wild stab in the dark but…

I reckon if your 6 year old says she wants to ‘break up with you’ and asks you to ‘make a break up video’, there are a few things you could do before agreeing? I don’t know, maybe like… ask her why she wants to break up with you, listen to what she says and respond appropriately.

Or better yet, look inwardly to yourself with your primo self-awareness and knowing yourself skills to reflect on your parenting and make some improvements. You know, put your child’s needs before your own and actually spend quality time together instead of ditching her to chase your ex with your golden child/ soulmate/feminist son…

Even if you do agree to the video because that’s what she really wants to do, maybe don’t put your massive ego on display, don’t be competing with her, pulling disgusted faces and standing in prime position in front of the camera eye-bleeping yourself … and if you get to this point, maybe don’t post it to socials or preface it with a story where you have such disdain for your child, where the subtext screams ‘how dare she want to break up with me, I am the selfless mother of all selfless mothers and she is WRONG. And all I want to do is play scrabble with my son.’

Am I ready to be crowned worst mother of the year for having these values? Someone? Anyone? Help!
there is WAYYYYY too much thinking through her for our old mate Sophia
just go with it babe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nope she definitely said “floss’s activity of choice was to make a break up video” then said about floss wanting to break up with her as her mum and that she taught her how to do it. I screen recorded it but couldn’t upload it as it’s too big and I have no idea how to compress to upload 😂 Maybe I need my own social media girl to show me
Not a social media girl but… Sending it to yourself of WhatsApp helps compress videos

Reactions: 3
Now she’s doing a 30% off sale for the makeup LOL panicking much?? Sell it all so you can close down? Imagine having a relatively new brand and having sales every 2 weeks for no good reason

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Have you actually breached advertising standards if your dodgy social media posts failed to convert into actual sales? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New thread, babies. I left you a poem better than those Soph posts leading up to, during and after breakups to start us off!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.