Sophie Cachia #30 husband’s name dropped, make-up brand flopped but a social vagina doesn’t define her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So with the photos… I know you can buy stock images from certain websites - my work uses some

But can she not use a photo from say google images and edit to be her own? Like make the small changes she has done etc?I know she would have to credit the original photographer if she hadn’t changed it…

I’m not sure on this area - not my area of work

Reactions: 3
Lots of business and organisations use stock images but they aren’t pretending to show the actual product. To have a stick imagine supposedly showing a lipstick shade etc is totally wrong and misleading.

Reactions: 20
Thread#31 Soph stalking the one that got away, but pretending she's ok by belting her heart out to TayTay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sophie Cachia #31 World’s worst lipstick lesbian. bleeping tit up again and again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Floss wanted to make a breakup video - she’s 6 years old, not 16 years old. The child shouldn’t k know what a break up video is you lunatic. 6! First year of school! She should be playing with dolls and learning how to spell, not lip syncing about a boy dumping her. Just when I think she can’t get any lower, she just digs it deeper.
why is it meant to be cute and sassy when little girls act out like that? It’s a disgusting attitude for a 6 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I find the whole concept of “floss wanted to make a break up video” really disturbing. She’s 6! Why is this even part of her thinking?
My kids love a bit of lip syncing and videoing themselves (and they absolutely adore that Taylor Swift song!)
But I don’t share it or promote in on my SM as the fun “before bedtime activity we do”

Reactions: 19
Floss wanted to make a breakup video - she’s 6 years old, not 16 years old. The child shouldn’t k know what a break up video is you lunatic. 6! First year of school! She should be playing with dolls and learning how to spell, not lip syncing about a boy dumping her. Just when I think she can’t get any lower, she just digs it deeper.
why is it meant to be cute and sassy when little girls act out like that? It’s a disgusting attitude for a 6 year old.
Probs because she’s seen Scummy have more breaks ups then she’s had had dinners. Floss thinks it’s completely normal to have a new mummy for 5 seconds before a break up and then shortly after another new mummy is on the scene! Highly disturbing I agree. Why can’t Scummy sit down and play UNO with her or read her a story?

Reactions: 27
Why does Sophie seem like she’s trying so hard to outdo her own child in that clip?? It doesn’t come across like a funny skit between mum and daughter, it literally looks like Sophie is in a Lip Sync For Your Life and RuPaul is about to shatter her dreams of winning a life time supply of Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics and a sickening cash prize of $100,000
Hahaha yesssssss!!!! Sophie could never.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My 6yo granddaughter is doing cartwheels, playing on monkey bars, playing hairdressers and lots of crafts. Plus reading and practising her reading and writing which is very good. Thats what a 6yo should be doing. Did Sophie use her AK breakup video for reference.

Reactions: 20
Sophie never said Betty wanted to make a break up video though did she? She said Betty said she wanted to break up with her, and that Sophie then “taught her the only way how.”

So her 6 year old lashes out with strong feelings, using the language she’s heard over and over from her mum, and oh so maternal, born to be a mum ScummyMummy pulls out her phone to film her child in a crop top lip syncing a song about a relationship ended because that the “only way” to deal with a break up…. duck me she’s a muppet…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve never understood the term ‘Pick Me girl’ until it came to Sophie. She is the absolute epitome of a Pick Me, her belief that she is unique in ’females liking sport’ is deluded.
I went to a game yesterday and forgot to make Instagram posts bragging about being the uniquest human female to ever love football

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sophie never said Betty wanted to make a break up video though did she? She said Betty said she wanted to break up with her, and that Sophie then “taught her the only way how.”

So her 6 year old lashes out with strong feelings, using the language she’s heard over and over from her mum, and oh so maternal, born to be a mum ScummyMummy pulls out her phone to film her child in a crop top lip syncing a song about a relationship ended because that the “only way” to deal with a break up…. duck me she’s a muppet…
Nope she definitely said “floss’s activity of choice was to make a break up video” then said about floss wanting to break up with her as her mum and that she taught her how to do it. I screen recorded it but couldn’t upload it as it’s too big and I have no idea how to compress to upload 😂 Maybe I need my own social media girl to show me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So with the photos… I know you can buy stock images from certain websites - my work uses some

But can she not use a photo from say google images and edit to be her own? Like make the small changes she has done etc?I know she would have to credit the original photographer if she hadn’t changed it…

I’m not sure on this area - not my area of work
Even if editing the original she should still credit the original photographer.

I think the main issue here though is that she is stating that the images show use of her products when they do not.

Reactions: 21
Even if editing the original she should still credit the original photographer.

I think the main issue here though is that she is stating that the images show use of her products when they do not.
Especially when they edit the photos to make 'their' products look better.

They clearly have never monitored the fb page, just shared directly when posting on IG, so their fb photos show the original and edited image posted on IG.

The fact this image isn't theirs, they falsely claim the product shown on the model is theirs, and then edit it to improve the way their product looks is an absolute joke.

She's a joke!

(The photos are now gone, after someone tagged the image owner)

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.