Sophie Cachia #30 husband’s name dropped, make-up brand flopped but a social vagina doesn’t define her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so peculiar that Miss Don't Label people and all about people and not gender, refers to the social media girl. Sounds like something an elderly Uncle would say.

Sahhh progressive and inclusive Sophie.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I

I really hope she cops a lawsuit from somewhere involved in this 💸💸💸💸
She's an arrogant cow but none of her poor business choices have ever made her be accountable.

She'll fall on her feet again, as usual because nothing sticks to this witch.

Reactions: 18
I’m disappointed this discovery hasn’t been picked up on. Does anyone have the capacity to email all the screenshots to the daily mail and the herold sun?

Reactions: 11
What, no invite to the nephews birthday for aunt Sophia 🤣🤣
I just came in to add that. I thought I saw at least one of the twins in the background and so it was defiantly a family thing too.

Where is Betty?? No footage of her since the return from QLD. Has she completely cracked it with Scummy for being left behind??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just came in to add that. I thought I saw at least one of the twins in the background and so it was defiantly a family thing too.

Where is Betty?? No footage of her since the return from QLD. Has she completely cracked it with Scummy for being left behind??
Probably still at the hairdresser getting the home dye job rectified.🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
After watching her latest music video with Florence, Smoph might think it's cute to have a sassy daughter right now but let me tell you Florence is going to be a handful in a few years. As the mother of an almost 13 year old girl, I know first hand how girls just turn into demonic versions of themselves around 8 years old. The attitude and the sass is next level and I for one cannot wait until Smoph gets a taste!

Reactions: 21
errrrrrrryone invited .....not errrrrrryone bothered to turn up.
But she’s the best lesbian Aunty ever! She took the ‘favourite, going to be world class future soccer player’ nephew to the World Cup don’t you know. Can’t be bothered to drive less than an hour for a nephew’s party though!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Poor Flossy, the botched hair dye job and being sexualised again in her literal underwear at 6 years old to sell mummy’s pyjamas..

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Poor Flossy, the botched hair dye job and being sexualised again in her literal underwear at 6 years old to sell mummy’s pyjamas..
Why does Sophie seem like she’s trying so hard to outdo her own child in that clip?? It doesn’t come across like a funny skit between mum and daughter, it literally looks like Sophie is in a Lip Sync For Your Life and RuPaul is about to shatter her dreams of winning a life time supply of Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics and a sickening cash prize of $100,000

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We've had siblings/step/half pop into other peoples threads before, any family lurking and feeling talkative, come join 👀

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.