Sophie Cachia #30 husband’s name dropped, make-up brand flopped but a social vagina doesn’t define her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well humans, we did it. We finally made it to a new thread for everyone’s favourite lesbian CEO author Sophia Cachia.

Thread title courtesy of the social media girl, @Sure…Media!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks for the thread @screenfreelookatme . You deserve nothing less than a sparse plate of cut up cannolis!

I couldn’t have launched my new thread without me being the female businesswoman that I am. Thanks to me for the new thread title I worked so hard on as a female human. To be blunt I need to write my sentence 1 more time so I can make sure I make it known that me, myself and I are impordant. Apostrophe.

If there are any spall mistake’s in this post, I blame my sociall media girl. She hasn’t wroked here for long.

On today’s recrap, incachia missed it, Sophie Cachia has reclaimed her maiden name by publishing a book, multiple paid advertorials and talking about herself in podcasts under her married name. The pyjama mogul of Cachia fame reminded us that while she’s very much a vegetarian now, she like chicken and fish and sometimes lamb. Dressed like Darren Hayes from Savage Garden, she’s already attracted a new mum for the kids. Carly Findlay moved in last week.

Before moving out to make room for the next chocolate lab, the EA got dragged on a forgettable Vegas trip. Highlights included a live from the bathroom so Soph didn’t wake the PA in between Potions class at Hogwarts. She also made it to a Mariah concert. This time no flaps escaped.

Isuzu was gifted to a bunch of unsuspecting tiktokers and has already had a fire sale. Soph got a free holiday up the country for her chocolate lab. Her chocolate lab also came through the macca’s drive thru. Her chocolate lab also enjoys Marleyspewn leftovers.

BUT, nothing to see here. Just like the turf at the MCG, she now has boundarie’s. Sounds like the penny had dropped about shitting on several friendship groups & relationships 15 years too late.

The book launched has already begun as evidenced by her “announciating” her book. Not sure if Deni will return the favour and show up for this one.

Anyhow, I hope to see many of you amongst the throngs of super fans as we celebrate Australia’s highest sell author of all time during her worldwide privacy tour book launch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Thanks for the thread @screenfreelookatme . You deserve nothing less than a sparse plate of cut up cannolis!

I couldn’t have launched my new thread without me being the female businesswoman that I am. Thanks to me for the new thread title I worked so hard on as a female human. To be blunt I need to write my sentence 1 more time so I can make sure I make it known that me, myself and I are impordant. Apostrophe.

If there are any spall mistake’s in this post, I blame my sociall media girl. She hasn’t wroked here for long.

On today’s recrap, incachia missed it, Sophie Cachia has reclaimed her maiden name by publishing a book, multiple paid advertorials and talking about herself in podcasts under her married name. The pyjama mogul of Cachia fame reminded us that while she’s very much a vegetarian now, she like chicken and fish and sometimes lamb. Dressed like Darren Hayes from Savage Garden, she’s already attracted a new mum for the kids. Carly Findlay moved in last week.

Before moving out to make room for the next chocolate lab, the EA got dragged on a forgettable Vegas trip. Highlights included a live from the bathroom so Soph didn’t wake the PA in between Potions class at Hogwarts. She also made it to a Mariah concert. This time no flaps escaped.

Isuzu was gifted to a bunch of unsuspecting tiktokers and has already had a fire sale. Soph got a free holiday up the country for her chocolate lab. Her chocolate lab also came through the macca’s drive thru. Her chocolate lab also enjoys Marleyspewn leftovers.

BUT, nothing to see here. Just like the turf at the MCG, she now has boundarie’s. Sounds like the penny had dropped about shitting on several friendship groups & relationships 15 years too late.

The book launched has already begun as evidenced by her “announciating” her book. Not sure if Deni will return the favour and show up for this one.

Anyhow, I hope to see many of you amongst the throngs of super fans as we celebrate Australia’s highest sell author of all time during her worldwide privacy tour book launch.
SENSATIONAL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Incachia missed it 😆😆😆💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Wroked!. And the random apostrophe's! 💀😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

This is just perfect! :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

agree with all of the above love on this
can I just ask ?? on the carly findlay reference bc I'm lost

Reactions: 6
The slicked hair and pleather makes Soph look like Darren in the early open years. Carly’s love of Darren is a little restraining order odd.

The combination of 2 people with zero self awareness of how their own activism in fact impinges on others rights to exist in a safe and discreet environment is a match made in heaven.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She is such a dud! Does she ever get anything right - she'll be instore for a "book SINGING TO please come and say hi"! Isn't she supposedly some media guru! Apparently one that never proof reads or can even string a sentence together.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She is such a dud! Does she ever get anything right - she'll be instore for a "book SINGING TO please come and say hi"! Isn't she supposedly some media guru! Apparently one that never proof reads or can even string a sentence together.
I wonder what she’ll be singing? I request some Mariah … leotard and all

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If anyone does a high point stake out tomorrow, please share “massive line” for the lols 🙏

Reactions: 13
For now I’m straight but @sure media your use of the apostrophe and word play Shaw could turn a girl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.