Sophie Cachia #31 A stolen photo deleting spree & dreaming of BWAB1 and watching the Matildas for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @OvercapitalisingQueen, your (slightly shortened) suggestion is the winner for this thread. The original title 'Caught stealing photos now she’s on a deleting spree, wishing she was still with BWAB 1 so she could watch the Matilda’s for free' was like Betty large foot and shoes made for 6 year olds, it simply didn't fit!

There's not much more to say about our CEO that hasn't been captured in the title, but I've prepared a poem to mark our quickest run through a thread since Maddiegate.

Soph's wardrobe is looking like
Ronald McDonald crossed with Kel Knight,
and her munted fillers and botox
are giving all of us a fright.

She's an award winning mother
but only to her golden Bob,
and she likes do everything from her bed
because she's a lazy slob.

Nobody supports female athletes
quite like our would be netball star,
she's stalking all the Matildas
but AK's still like 'witch, nah'.

Her pyjamas have gotten uglier
and her makeup brand continues to flop
Soph, for the love of leopard print darl,
please just STOP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Hard launch…
Is this for our benefit or for BWAB1 to prove she’s happy and moved on with a doppelgänger
Happy families
---
Hard launch…
Is this for our benefit or for BWAB1 to prove she’s happy and moved on with a doppelgänger
Happy families
And she’s wearing tit brown again… who’s blown smoke up her arse and told her that’s her colour

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh god, sorry BWAB3, your career will be hit by the Sophie curse… aka Kendall Jenner curse
Dw, once you break up, you’ll hit your stride again.

Reactions: 21
Just taking her new (very young - such a predator) girlfriend to her ex’s game - how embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I just don’t understand how these three gorgeous women end up with her? Has to be a lot of love bombing from stinky soph and insecurities from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I just don’t understand how these three gorgeous women end up with her? Has to be a lot of love bombing from stinky soph and insecurities from them.
To be fair I think Maddie is the only one that was too good for Sophie…. Alanna seems to be a real piece of work, and baby Sophie “SVDH” is obviously not all there in the head if she thinks being with Scummy Chompers is a good idea, anyone with half a brain would know to stay faaaaar far away from her! She’s a life ruiner, she ruins peoples lives (mean girls reference 🤣)

Reactions: 31
She’s trying to date someone that looks like her sister Kate so she can beat Kate at something in life, and dominate her doppelgänger in the relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi angels, you have this all wrong!

To start, AK followed me to Melbourne this time because I’m never leaving my babies. She knows I live here, It’s really quite sad that she’s injected herself into my selfie date night whilst I’m with Soph #2 selflessly supporting female sportshumans. I’m just trying to stay relevant in the light of the Matildas’ and my ex’s success tonight so happy and in love with Sophie, van der-fiantly.

Secondly, for those of you questioning my selfless parenting of my angel babies, you don’t know how hard it is for myself to be a single mum on one income in an overcapitalised mausoleum big house I built for my other ex and I which is absolutely so close to the freeway, it may as well be on it. And my kids have asthma!!!! Asthma which myself and my publicist have to film to save kids’ of my bewdiful followers lives. Walk a mile in my extremely large shoes, and you’ll see why Florence wants to break up with me I’m so selfless.

Thiiiiiirrrrdly, Aisuru is having a sale because I overcapitalised on buying stock and spreading my snot on it am so selfless whilst my amazing customers battle the cost of living crisis. If you’re going to be struggling to survive, you may as well do it in 30% off Australian made lipstick for all humans. You’re welcome!

Lastly, by saying how irrelevant and self-absorbed I am means you are keeping me relevant whilst being absorbed with myself yourself. Get a life and let me live mine in true authenticity. I will not be commenting further.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This is the biggest narc move she’s made yet. Launching new gf publicly at the ex ex girlfriend’s World Cup qualifier…
Is there a psychologist amongst us??
I’d love to hear a professional perspective on this tit show

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
We spent the whole last thread trying to uncover her copyright issue and using other people’s likeness, only for her to wait until we started a new thread to hard launch BWAB3 and distract from the plagiarism. You hopeful the tabloids will pick this one up tomorrow?

Well… joke’s on you Sophies! You’re still using someone else’s likeness. This time IRL. I hope Stock Image Soph is good to the kids and uses her teeth for good, instead of evil. I also hope her on field success far outweighs whatever comes out in a future podcast about her

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hahah is she getting her girlfriends from stock images too? Maybe the kids won’t be as scarred because each new mummy looks exactly the same as the last

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She actually can not do something with just herself and the two kids can she….supposedly on a “date” night with the kids and is obviously not paying them any attention and too busy hard launching BWAB3.
Would love to hear from any tattlers sitting near them!

Reactions: 14
The whole game I was just imagining seeing Bobby and probably more so Floss cheering for AK and their confusion. And the awkwardness of BWAB3 having to sit through it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.