Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
as a mental health nurse, never seen yawning as a side effect, I’ll check my MIMS to see if any are listed…
But then again she was yawning like a feral way before she started taking antidepressants.

But I don’t think there is any medication to medicate her shit personality
To be fair, I get the information from a website that listed what’s in the medication, uses and side effects. I don’t claim to know for certain, however when I was on anti-depressants, I was always tired so I’d imagine drowsiness might be the “actual” side effect, perhaps bringing on more yawns throughout the day? 😅

Reactions: 2

bizzy

Hasn't she released her own fugly clear bags through Crapchia? Why wouldn't you use your own business' to cross promote, instead of using someone else's products (who don't even have a huge following)? Granted I'm no marketing guru, nor am I the best lesbian CEO human, so I could be missing something here. Someone make it make sense.
What does “cee clear” even mean?

ScumdogMillionheir

Please excuse the terrible quality of the photo, I screen recorded a story then took a screenshot of that video and zoomed in a fair bit.

The photo on her Instagram is taken with the daughter of a former VFL coach. That girl got to interview her (how lucky 🙄) and this is a still of the interview. Look at the cheekbones on it.
I feel like cheek”bones” is a bit off, more like cheek lumps…. Horrendous! How does she think she looks alright when she leaves the house….
---
Ye
Are you sure? Kelsey Browne is far too old for our Soph. She's 31!
LOL the tampon…. surely not… Kelsey is straight anyway isn’t she?
---
From what? Is this some kind of breakup soft launch??? Dog has protected then a million times from abusive Leigh...

Also now there only seems to be 2 cats, has one poor thing already lost its life. This neglectful POS should not have any animals.
Surely not? He’s as much of a little bitch as Jarryd isn’t he?? I can’t imagine him being abusive… not sure how big maverick has been protecting them though…. 🤔 interesting

Last edited:

sweatybetty5678

I’m also pretty sure that none of the Netballers from any of the teams have “jobs” (as Sophie said) next year because they only do their signing yearly and now with Collingwood out it makes it difficult for everyone.
Maybe Sophie should become the head of Netball Australia
I swear to god her answer to that question made no sense either. Collingwood handed back their netball licence because the program had not been commercially viable. They would’ve spent so much money establishing the team and netball program from training facilities to uniforms, merchandise, etc etc, and it was bleeding money. To then compare it to Arsenal women’s football team selling out a stadium is sort of the point she doesn’t realise she’s making. That’s obviously a commercially successful venture and hence something that’s continuing. I’ve never seen her attend a Collingwood netball game and put her money where her mouth is, so who is she to then get on a high horse and complain about Collingwood pulling their licence? Did she do anything while the team existed to ensure its viability and support the jobs of the women she’s now whinging about being lost? It’s all well and good to talk the talk, but supporting women’s sport actual involves more than just having sex with them, Soph. Wild, I know, but tampon flinging doesn’t actually do anything for the strength of women’s domestic sporting competitions in Australia.

JsJustLooking

See! She can close her lips..... it was also means that the action pulls her eyes half closed.....
😆😉😊
---
Such beauty.
Still convinced she can't close her lips.
Also this was the very start of her eye fucking video, of course it looks like she's about to kiss
Does anyone else think of Larry the cucumber singing about his lips when you see this?
Ok, just me lol
Lufta!
*veggie tales ref**

CreepTeeth

Chatty Member
Is she deliberately being boring af? 🥱
Because it’s working!

I didn’t enjoy the photoshopped pic of your gut though love 🤢 it was dinner time.

peacefulsoul

Chatty Member
The sound of her voice would put people to sleep. It’s all well and good to be clear and well spoken but it sounds incredibly bland and unemotional

JsJustLooking

Quite literally selling $18 shein PJs for $70. Are people too stupid to search for alternatives before buying her crap? I'd understand wanting to buy Crapshia over shein if her products were ethically made, but with the amount of rubbish she churns out, it's the definition of fast fashion.
But we need the stretchy waistband!!!
🤭