Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JD3000

I thought the issue with them giving her the books is that she doesn't read not that they were too heavy 🤣
It explains why she was ‘reading’ a Simon and Schuster book in one of her posts a while back. Should have been an #ad

Reactions: 3

Limpy Love

VIP Member
I laughed as soon as I saw it but it’s actually smart budgeting. With all that extra expenditure on ink to add in the apostrophe’s’ they have to economise somewhere. It looks like a pretty slim pamphlet / book though.

In all seriousnes’s thought, what was the original concept of the book? I vaguely remembered she’d only extended the feelers’s out to female’s and made it sound like she was fishing for other’s to share their awakening’s but from what I’ve heard so far it sound’s a lot like other people’s misery fest of abuse and hardship.
Christ, that was hard to read!!
🤣

• Haha

BeachBaby

VIP Member
More music featuring the n-word. Nice one, Scum!👏
I like that outfit tho. I'd wear that - with a different top as I hate anything asymmetrical on me.
---
Please excuse the terrible quality of the photo, I screen recorded a story then took a screenshot of that video and zoomed in a fair bit.

The photo on her Instagram is taken with the daughter of a former VFL coach. That girl got to interview her (how lucky 🙄) and this is a still of the interview. Look at the cheekbones on it.
Whose insta is that on?

• Sick
I love that she acts like her children still being awake at 10pm is such a shock and surprise to her 😂

Sophie you know damn well those little devils angels aren't in bed by 8:30 on any night!

I also love that her lesbian friend from the Gold Coast who had a baby recently, put up a video with her partner talking about if they would have done one thing differently at the birth of their child it would be to limit the number of visits, as well as not have anyone visit immediately after the birth.
Only on person springs to mind for that one 😂😂
Did the child’s godmother post about the christening ??

Reactions: 2

Instoxicated

A
Simple!!
Shes getting paid for it.

Cross promotion means no $$$$
At the expense of sales for your own product though? The only way I see that making sense is if she hasn't sold any bags. But even then, you'd think she'd want to shift some stock.

Reactions: 2