Sophie Cachia #28 17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm wonder who her new love interest is who plays for north Melbourne? 🤦🏽‍♀️
There was another Sophie at NM that she was chasing when she was still married to LD. Word is that they propositioned her and guess what, she was a BWAB.
BWAB was also involved with the AFL "Mini's" or whatever they were called.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just checked Isuzu Insta, the relaunch has gone well 🤣 all the posts have either zero or a couple of comments.
She’s now trying to be budget but is competing with the likes of Maybe,line, MCO and Flower Beauty, all of which would tit all over her stuff and available in store and often with good sales.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve been thinking that for ages.
She’s lost engagement with certain demographics since her relationship ended (people liked MG) and I think her talking about twenty something tight fannies was so disgusting & she fucked herself big time there.
She exposed herself for the grotty pig she is.
She’s not cash splashing like she used to (except for whatsherfaces ring which was purely to make her look like a generous person for content)
I’m really up for another crying post if you’re keen Slophie 😬
I am convinced she traded in Maddie’s ring for Caitlyn’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
forget the teeth...why do you have a sale to launch a product??? I'd only ever then buy the products on sale....if you can afford to discount straight up...then you'll do it again...and again. not paying dull price here!!! haha
---

but she'll be at the football!?!?!??? surely no time for cake Tuesday. tipping early bday for Bobdog
You were right on the money

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Does she think she’s the first person to have had their life change immediately after having a baby? Pro tip, Chomps - EVERYONE’S* life changes when they have a baby. That’s usually how it works.

* except Sophie Guidolin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
The depth of love you have for your kids is something special, but I think it’s so telling of what a selfish narcissistic witch Sophie is that it took her having children (ie something she ‘made’) to really experience any kind of feeling of love. She grew up with sisters who are all still relatively close, parents who seem very involved, grandparents etc etc, but it took until Sophie could claim ownership of something for her whole life to be changed by the experience of loving someone. I find that so weird. My older sister doesn’t have kids but is an amazing aunt to mine and our brother’s children. I don’t for one second assume her depth of love for her family and friends is less deep because she doesn’t have children of her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The depth of love you have for your kids is something special, but I think it’s so telling of what a selfish narcissistic witch Sophie is that it took her having children (ie something she ‘made’) to really experience any kind of feeling of love. She grew up with sisters who are all still relatively close, parents who seem very involved, grandparents etc etc, but it took until Sophie could claim ownership of something for her whole life to be changed by the experience of loving someone. I find that so weird. My older sister doesn’t have kids but is an amazing aunt to mine and our brother’s children. I don’t for one second assume her depth of love for her family and friends is less deep because she doesn’t have children of her own.
I actually think her words are totally bullshit and she is incapable of loving anyone other than herself.
She says what she thinks needs to be said.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I love this so much as a childless couple, we still love!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The way she tags footballers in her loser fan pics from the footy is so bleeping embarrassing. What does she expect to happen? Sam Draper doesn’t know who she is. He’s not gonna give a duck about a mid 30s fan girl tagging him in her grainy zoomed in photo from the grandstand.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The way she tags footballers in her loser fan pics from the footy is so bleeping embarrassing. What does she expect to happen? Sam Draper doesn’t know who she is. He’s not gonna give a duck about a mid 30s fan girl tagging him in her grainy zoomed in photo from the grandstand.
Probably hoping for a quick slam against the headboard on Bobby’s birthday evening…🤮

I thought it was some Essendon miracle he was born on Anzac Day, not an induction… interesting how the story changes…and she’s finally admitting she was 23!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No they always chose ANZAC day for his induction - that was in her birth story blog way back. The induction began the night before and she stayed in hospital overnight.

Well chose after her OB recommended some dates and she picked April 25. Some of the older threads have links to some of the original blogs, I don't know who was able to find them but we should link to them in the wiki if someone knows how to.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.