Sophie Cachia #27 ‘#1’ poddy, dog care is shoddy, while World’s Greatest Mum enjoys lick on the botty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not once in that ad did she mention the qualities she’s looking for in a person taking care of her children, or qualifications. And she’s looking for an au pair so she can pay them squat.

If I was looking for someone to look after my children I’d want them to be highly qualified, references and plenty of background checks. Not only are you asking for someone to care for them and do school runs, you’re talking about having them in your home with loads of access to them and while you’re away.

Also, the before and after school care, all she needs is osch. Why doesn’t she just use that?! And NB has them when she does weekend CEO travel.
---
Also thank you for my new avatar. It’s truly horrifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
B
Not once in that ad did she mention the qualities she’s looking for in a person taking care of her children, or qualifications. And she’s looking for an au pair so she can pay them squat.

If I was looking for someone to look after my children I’d want them to be highly qualified, references and plenty of background checks. Not only are you asking for someone to care for them and do school runs, you’re talking about having them in your home with loads of access to them and while you’re away.

Also, the before and after school care, all she needs is osch. Why doesn’t she just use that?! And NB has them when she does weekend CEO travel.
---
Also thank you for my new avatar. It’s truly horrifying.
Right! She could access OSCH, the cachia family is nearby and Jarryd for weekends. She just cannot cope parenting for long periods of time.

Reactions: 11
B

Right! She could access OSCH, the cachia family is nearby and Jarryd for weekends. She just cannot cope parenting for long periods of time.
Really shows she doesn't care about the qualities of a carer and person raising her kids. But hey, the bar is set pretty low in the first place

Reactions: 6
This is the leading title for next thread if someone wants to start the new one.

Thread title idea: 17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Influencer Updates posted this
I haven’t read any further than this comment yet, but I just want to rant and rave about how she is literally offloading the entire base child-rearing portion of parenthood entirely onto the new “au-pair”. She doesn’t even want to do the 10 minute school run with them? Or take them to their activities? What does she think being a parent is exactly?
It’s not like she’s just needing to get to work in the morning etc, otherwise she could just utilise before/after school care like us working class folks do. She is literally looking for a live in mother for them!
Maybe part of me is jealous that I can’t just pay someone else to do the “laborious” parts of parenthood for me, but honestly it seems like she just doesn’t want to be a mother at all… except when it suits her, or to use the them for her Instagram stories of course.. 🥺
Those poor kids…
I hope they can’t actually tell that she hates being their mother… what an awful feeling that would be for them if they know! 💔😔

EDITED AFTER READING FURTHER;
I am so glad I’m not the only one who feels this way! She is definitely hiring a new “friend & mother”! OSHC would definitely be cheaper!
---
New thread suggestion;
‘Sophie is boring, leaving Tattlers snoring. Pancake Tits finally hid for the Grid, hires ‘new Mum’ & avoids parenting her kids!’

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I haven’t read any further than this comment yet, but I just want to rant and rave about how she is literally offloading the entire base child-rearing portion of parenthood entirely onto the new “au-pair”. She doesn’t even want to do the 10 minute school run with them? Or take them to their activities? What does she think being a parent is exactly?
It’s not like she’s just needing to get to work in the morning etc, otherwise she could just utilise before/after school care like us working class folks do. She is literally looking for a live in mother for them!
Maybe part of me is jealous that I can’t just pay someone else to do the “laborious” parts of parenthood for me, but honestly it seems like she just doesn’t want to be a mother at all… except when it suits her, or to use the them for her Instagram stories of course.. 🥺
Those poor kids…
I hope they can’t actually tell that she hates being their mother… what an awful feeling that would be for them if they know! 💔😔

EDITED AFTER READING FURTHER;
I am so glad I’m not the only one who feels this way! She is definitely hiring a new “friend & mother”! OSHC would definitely be cheaper!
---
New thread suggestion;
‘Sophie is boring, leaving Tattlers snoring. Pancake Tits finally hid for the Grid, hires ‘new Mum’ & avoids parenting her kids!’
You totally can though. If you have a spare room, hiring an au pair is nothing. It’s supposed to be for a helping hand and the person gets experience of the country they’re living in, part of the family and experiences. But people like Sophie abuse it. Pay them $200 a week for full care of their kids and treat them like a nanny without the pay.
She is self employed so her work should be flexible enough for drop off to oshc. I can’t imagine why she’d need to be in the weekly bajama photo shoot at 6am.

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t need an aupair,
the lazy mole.
She needs a regular baby sitter or two who sleep in the house if needed for her “early starts”.
Utilise before and after care, make your own bloody school lunches and get your kids to bed earlier.

Wouldn't it make more sense for her to appeal to someone who wants a little extra income and state the job is those duties but not live in and hours are split shift 6.30am-9.30am and then 2.30pm-6.30pm.
I get the before and after school rush.... but all that in-between time... is the aupair meant to sit at home inhaling airplane fumes and wait for school to finish...

• Haha
She simply does not need a live in au pair and is going to exploit this poor employee to be a housekeeper, cleaner, personal assistant.

My work schedule means my family needs help before and after school. My kids have a variety of activities to get to so after school care has never been suitable. I have a fabulous nanny who works 7:30 to 9am four days a week, and 3:30 to 6:30am three days a week. I trust her with the care of my children and don’t expect her to do a single task outside of duties directly relating to the kids. She doesn’t cook, shop, clean or do any menial tasks, because I’ve hired a nanny and not a slave. Sophie’s blurring the lines of employment roles and messing it all up even further by wanting this poor person to live with them is so manipulative and concerning. She’s quite disgusting and predatory.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.