Sophie Cachia #22 Sadsack for lease sat in the gutter, waiting for someone to make her fanny flutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said "suck mummy's finger" the other day and people didn't get it. Love Peep Show.
Oh I wish I'd seen it. I would have commented with a high five šŸ¤£ I am moving and I said to my partner... I need men with ven... he did not get it šŸ˜‘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh I wish I'd seen it. I would have commented with a high five šŸ¤£ I am moving and I said to my partner... I need men with ven... he did not get it šŸ˜‘
Omg. You are my people!! The El Dude Brothers! *nurr nurr*

Trying to think of something to get back on topic and canā€™t. Sorry šŸ˜…

Reactions: 3
This chick will jump the first dick that is attached to a man that has some elite sports back ground and some cash.
then she will be able to write another best seller. It will be all about her struggles of finding inner peace with being back on the old penis pony

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This chick will jump the first dick that is attached to a man that has some elite sports back ground and some cash.
then she will be able to write another best seller. It will be all about her struggles of finding inner peace with being back on the old penis pony
My bet is an ex AFL player who had a slightly better career outcome than Jarrydā€¦just to dig the knife in where it hurts. Sophie will be playing ā€œanything you can do I can do betterā€ with NB forever. As soon as he marries and has another baby, she will be engaged again and having a better, cuter, smarter baby stat

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do we think sheā€™s been rejected by every AFLW player in Bali, so sheā€™s ready to pack up and go home and find a man?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Do we think sheā€™s been rejected by every AFLW player in Bali, so sheā€™s ready to pack up and go home and find a man?
Yep that's what I'm thinking. Widow Spider Smoph has a bad rep with AFLW and couldn't bring any prey back to Club Smeg, back to Melbs for some tassle

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Back on the dick/man loving train again I see
I imagine her reputation precedes her in the lesbian community.

No one wants a stage 5 clinger whoā€™ll leave them to babysit her kids, emotionally abuse and manipulate them, or tit-can them in a bookā€¦ šŸ§ wonder why?

Reactions: 26
F73CA058-F672-4665-9C5B-B802A9C933D4.png

Cropped for the kids privacy, but genuinely curiousā€¦ is it common for kids to just have coke all the time? I get theyā€™re on holidays but wtf. My kids are a similar age and never have soft drink, ever. They donā€™t feel deprived because they donā€™t even know what it is.

I have siblings who are more relaxed with their kids about soft drink but still nothing like this. Sure we only get a ā€œglimpseā€ into her life but itā€™s like they literally have coke every single day, I canā€™t even fathom.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Wow she can't even say Jaryds name anymore...

Can't wait till they all wake up together on Christmas Day because they put their kids first and are the best co-parents to ever co-parent šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ
Itā€™s pretty telling, isnā€™t it. You know it would have been Jaryd if they were on better terms, but yā€™know, you live your truth Smoph

Reactions: 13
Oh she'll tell everyone how fluid she is.

Frigging toss bag

Reactions: 9
I imagine her reputation precedes her in the lesbian community.

No one wants a stage 5 clinger whoā€™ll leave them to babysit her kids, emotionally abuse and manipulate them, or tit-can them in a bookā€¦ šŸ§ wonder why?
Absolutely and the fact sheā€™s loudly shared that tit show repeatedly over SM, she doesnā€™t stand a chance of ever having a real relationship

Reactions: 9
Youā€™re not a bleeping ā€œwild womanā€. Youā€™re boring, basic, predictable and a really tit example of a mother. You call yourself wild to try and excuse the deplorable tit you do to the people around you, like cheating on your husband.
Bang on

Reactions: 12
Am older than most of you but literally never bought coke for my kids. Fanta, Sprite, Solo if we were out somewhere for dinner if they wanted one , not at home.

Reactions: 10
It hasnt gone unnoticed that bobdog is wearing a brazil football jersey. My guess is she's going to try for an a league player

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Her first ever shirt she made was some ugly plain black shirt with BeYou on it and she sold it for like $50. She then clearly spent that money to make herself as absolutely unrecognisable as possible until she is now the puffy faced, gummy mouthed chompers we now seeā€¦.. so far from her original sloganā€¦ be you

Oh, it also came in white šŸ˜‚
She looked better back then

Back on the dick/man loving train again I see
Was thinking the same thing

Reactions: 6
Her first ever shirt she made was some ugly plain black shirt with BeYou on it and she sold it for like $50. She then clearly spent that money to make herself as absolutely unrecognisable as possible until she is now the puffy faced, gummy mouthed chompers we now seeā€¦.. so far from her original sloganā€¦ be you

Oh, it also came in white šŸ˜‚
I vaguely remember alot of girls kicking up a stink about the price, so she reduced it. But 80 bux for cotton elastic band bla bla she gives 0 fucks about

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread suggestions gogogo:
Sophie Cachia #23: 2022 is nearly done, neglectful to her daughter and son. Scummy weā€™re so jealous hun

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.