Sophie Cachia #22 Sadsack for lease sat in the gutter, waiting for someone to make her fanny flutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to mention they’ve missed so much school there is zero chance an 8 year old could actually read it.
My 8 year old is an advanced reader but zero interest or ability to read this book. Bob would be able to read the blurb at a stretch. Great book for adults tho, Scummy should take note of what a properly edited book without a stack of extra words reads like.
Yeah bobdog is looking at the blurb in the picture.... There's no way he's going to read that book

Reactions: 8
Yeah bobdog is looking at the blurb in the picture.... There's no way he's going to read that book
I’ll also be surprised if Sophie reads it. Don’t know where she will fit in the time between drinks, parting and eye bleeping herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Meanwhile on the spelling and thus finer details
Never change Soph
I don’t understand this theme for the PJ’S, I get Xmas pjs, dress up as a fam, wear them all of December, December 1st box, Xmas pics, but not New Years pjs, most people are out partying in one way or another and aren’t sitting on their arse at home in some mass produced, elastic waited Cachias. They will be 40% off real quick.

Reactions: 14
For fucks sake, Bobby is not non-binary. She’s a nightmare making her kids suit her narrative. I’m glad Deni didn’t repost her photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have an 8 year old.

Gender identity never comes up. She has no interest in what gender identity means nor what is supposed to be "pushed" as gender identity themes.

I let her just be herself. There's plenty of time to work out all that stuff. Why push it so young? Let little kids be little kids. Fark me.

Reactions: 28
For someone 'so frail', Scummy has quite full cheeks, or do we think she's moved into cheek filler territory? I am not bagging fillers but I have never seen a single cheek filler job that has improved the way someone looks. Except maybe Super Hans from Peep Show (if anyone gets that reference you are literally my soul mate).
She needs to lay off the procedures.
BTW the way I don't think Smoph has had a tummy tuck. Her and I are very similar size and body shape and I don't have any loose skin or stretch marks. It's possible, I had huge babies. She does look above average in height. I'll give her that.
Didn't you hear the news? Her curves are BACK

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For someone 'so frail', Scummy has quite full cheeks, or do we think she's moved into cheek filler territory? I am not bagging fillers but I have never seen a single cheek filler job that has improved the way someone looks. Except maybe Super Hans from Peep Show (if anyone gets that reference you are literally my soul mate).
She needs to lay off the procedures.
BTW the way I don't think Smoph has had a tummy tuck. Her and I are very similar size and body shape and I don't have any loose skin or stretch marks. It's possible, I had huge babies. She does look above average in height. I'll give her that.
I said "suck mummy's finger" the other day and people didn't get it. Love Peep Show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I cannot believe we get to watch this car crash for free!

Who had bets on her going back to peen?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Back on the dick/man loving train again I see
You’re not a bleeping “wild woman”. You’re boring, basic, predictable and a really tit example of a mother. You call yourself wild to try and excuse the deplorable tit you do to the people around you, like cheating on your husband.

Reactions: 40
You’re not a bleeping “wild woman”. You’re boring, basic, predictable and a really tit example of a mother. You call yourself wild to try and excuse the deplorable tit you do to the people around you, like cheating on your husband.
Spot on. bleeping beige boring human

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Speaking off - the foot on Gail. What is happening….?!!?!?!
It’s probably cos she has edited Florence’s feet longer cos she’s the tallest largest footed child ever 🤣 so mama Gayle has also been edited accidentally I assume.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.