Sophie Cachia #20 the Durry Queen of Tullamarine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like, I'm clearly no professional...but should you be picking somewhere nice for launch photos? Her backyard makes it look cheap & tacky!

Reactions: 9
Oh god, if this doesn't scream tacky then I don't know what will!!
Clearly hasn't learnt about Quality Control yet 🤦🏽‍♀️

Can we please talk about the sad attempt at a BBQ...bread on the BBQ for this photoshoot 😂😂😂

I don't know if it's just me, but this makes her look even cheaper than she does already!!! Lordy, at least get a steak or couple of sausages to actually make it seem realistic.
So cringe, and she stares at the camera, hardly an impromptu family Xmas BBQ shoot

Reactions: 8
I’ll just leave this here……Alannah Kennedy is in Melbourne 🤔 Matilda’s are here training!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh god, if this doesn't scream tacky then I don't know what will!!
Clearly hasn't learnt about Quality Control yet 🤦🏽‍♀️

Can we please talk about the sad attempt at a BBQ...bread on the BBQ for this photoshoot 😂😂😂

I don't know if it's just me, but this makes her look even cheaper than she does already!!! Lordy, at least get a steak or couple of sausages to actually make it seem realistic.
Screaming at the half a tomato on a piece of toast 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has she gone in too hard on the bloody lip liner again, hasn’t she.

Nobody I repeat nobody wants to see your nipples.

Reactions: 7
She really is beyond amateur hour she's at the point now where it has to be a joke - this is on her "Shaw Media" page - someone has pointed out there's a spelling mistake and it's still there 24 hours later.

Imagine having her do your media - I seriously almost feel sorry for her she's such a joke!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow! I’m getting Michael Jackson vibes from her face in this video 😳 and not in a good way!! As usual her flapping lips can barely close over her horse teeth!
Why are her areolas on show? The cherry on top is the dirty big hair and stain on her top. Why is she so filthy?

• Haha
She really is beyond amateur hour she's at the point now where it has to be a joke - this is on her "Shaw Media" page - someone has pointed out there's a spelling mistake and it's still there 24 hours later.

Imagine having her do your media - I seriously almost feel sorry for her she's such a joke!!!
1. Her apostrophes are out of place again 😂
2. Looks like it's cheaper for clients to book a 2 hour spot, and then a 1 hour spot right after; instead of booking the 3 hour spot which would be double the price.
3. Fairly sure All In, and The Wroks both sound like the same kind of package deal you would get where everything is included 🤔🤔 either way, The Wroks should be last on the list being the most expensive and all

😂😂😂😂
There's no way in burning hell I would engage with Shaw Media to do my Marketing or Branding even if they were the last business on earth

• Haha
Reactions: 31
1. Her apostrophes are out of place again 😂
2. Looks like it's cheaper for clients to book a 2 hour spot, and then a 1 hour spot right after; instead of booking the 3 hour spot which would be double the price.
3. Fairly sure All In, and The Wroks both sound like the same kind of package deal you would get where everything is included 🤔🤔 either way, The Wroks should be last on the list being the most expensive and all

😂😂😂😂
There's no way in burning hell I would engage with Shaw Media to do my Marketing or Branding even if they were the last business on earth
I wonder who's actually used or using them?

Reactions: 5
Cover your nipples for duck’s sake Sophie 🙈 Another cringeworthy reel highlighting how well she can eye duck the phone. Filming tit like that of YOURSELF… makes me wanna vom 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
475835DB-5701-426A-B803-8ED22FFB9D94.jpeg
Who had her dad on the chompers bingo card of the person she’d drag under the bus next? Good luck 🤞

Reactions: 11
I wonder who's actually used or using them?
Personally I don't think anyone has used Shaw Media yet, surely we would have heard about it if they had.
Ol' Smoph would have been raving about her customers who just can't get enough of her Media Company

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.