Sophie Cachia #20 the Durry Queen of Tullamarine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, if this doesn't scream tacky then I don't know what will!!
Clearly hasn't learnt about Quality Control yet 🤦🏽‍♀️

Can we please talk about the sad attempt at a BBQ...bread on the BBQ for this photoshoot 😂😂😂

I don't know if it's just me, but this makes her look even cheaper than she does already!!! Lordy, at least get a steak or couple of sausages to actually make it seem realistic.
What is coming out of the bread??!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really is beyond amateur hour she's at the point now where it has to be a joke - this is on her "Shaw Media" page - someone has pointed out there's a spelling mistake and it's still there 24 hours later.

Imagine having her do your media - I seriously almost feel sorry for her she's such a joke!!!
She will probably say it’s intentional, that it’s named after her soul mate Wrok

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Can we please talk about the sad attempt at a BBQ...bread on the BBQ for this photoshoot 😂😂😂

I don't know if it's just me, but this makes her look even cheaper than she does already!!! Lordy, at least get a steak or couple of sausages to actually make it seem realistic.
Hahahahahahaha obviously couldn’t find any caterers for the shoot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This place looks amazingly professional doesn't it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  • The floor stains
  • The wrinkled back drop
  • The roller door
  • The whole bleeping place in general
Will be interesting to see what desperado hires it. You could pay $330 for 3 hours or 2 x 2 hours for $240. Who's the mathematician in "wroking" those prices out.

Amatuer tit show all round.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
  • The floor stains
  • The wrinkled back drop
  • The roller door
Will be interesting to see what desperado hires it. You could pay $330 for 3 hours or 2 x 2 hours for $240. Who's the mathematician in "wroking" those prices out.

Oh god!

it looks like tit. And she's labelling it as the perfect space 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
But I guess when you're a grub, your standards are lower than dirt.
In true Sophie fashion, her grubby studio matches her grubby outfit 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
  • The floor stains
  • The wrinkled back drop
  • The roller door

Don’t forget the couch she couldn’t flog on fb marketplace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What I don't get is if the space is so amazing why doesnt she do her shoots there??? Instead of Chernobyl of the west

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh god!

it looks like tit. And she's labelling it as the perfect space 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
But I guess when you're a grub, your standards are lower than dirt.
In true Sophie fashion, her grubby studio matches her grubby outfit 😂😂😂
duck 🤣🤣 I thought it was my cracked / chipped phone screen now to realise it’s her being a grot

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What I don't get is if the space is so amazing why doesnt she do her shoots there??? Instead of Chernobyl of the west
I wonder if she no longer has an office/warehouse space? I imagine we'd see her in the power suits full glam being a bizzness woman ceo mega athlete all the time.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she no longer has an office/warehouse space? I imagine we'd see her in the power suits full glam being a bizzness woman ceo mega athlete all the time.
Good point. She was having those technical difficulties with izuzu stickers the other day at home

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cute how her dad has been commenting on her eating since she was 3 years old and now she can’t stop talking about her daughter’s size. Just a weird fuckin’ family all around.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Right?!?! And I can’t get over how unprofessional the Instagram is for it?! Honestly it’s almost comical..

Reactions: 4
Then they must be up to 50 pairs of pjs by now, with the weekly / fortnightly releases.
Unless they’re bedridden and change twice a day there’s no excuse for this craziness.
This was months ago and even then one loser had 35 pairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Is that cgi flame coming from the chunk of tomato on well toasted bread?

Pattern matching disaster on front would’ve had a second batch recut and made at manufacturers cost, I’d say Soph will flog off the first faulty lot for full price to her loyal Cachia suckers!
No I’m pretty sure that’s how they will be sold. She won’t redo them.

Wow! I’m getting Michael Jackson vibes from her face in this video 😳 and not in a good way!! As usual her flapping lips can barely close over her horse teeth!
That’s a filter that drastically changes your face. Does she think people won’t realise?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.