Sophie Cachia #20 the Durry Queen of Tullamarine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's not half if it.

There are multiple followers who have bought every release of pjs and have posted pics and from memory one sicko has bought everything she has ever released way back to the B&F days.
Then they must be up to 50 pairs of pjs by now, with the weekly / fortnightly releases.
Unless they’re bedridden and change twice a day there’s no excuse for this craziness.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn't Sophie also bag out her dad in her book? I laugh at how she's now grabbing hold of him as the last family member willing to be around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can’t tell if sarcasm 😂 but it’s what that style of pattern is called.

For those prices, I’d expect the prints to be pattern matched on the front and back?!
Oh god, if this doesn't scream tacky then I don't know what will!!
Clearly hasn't learnt about Quality Control yet 🤦🏽‍♀️

Can we please talk about the sad attempt at a BBQ...bread on the BBQ for this photoshoot 😂😂😂

I don't know if it's just me, but this makes her look even cheaper than she does already!!! Lordy, at least get a steak or couple of sausages to actually make it seem realistic.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh god, if this doesn't scream tacky then I don't know what will!!
Clearly hasn't learnt about Quality Control yet 🤦🏽‍♀️

Can we please talk about the sad attempt at a BBQ...bread on the BBQ for this photoshoot 😂😂😂

I don't know if it's just me, but this makes her look even cheaper than she does already!!! Lordy, at least get a steak or couple of sausages to actually make it seem realistic.
Hahahahaha seriously man how easy to just grab a packet of sausages 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Target Fair Isle from many years ago. Pattern matched. And I paid a hell of a lot less for them. Details, Soph. Details!!!
Pattern matching disaster on front would’ve had a second batch recut and made at manufacturers cost, I’d say Soph will flog off the first faulty lot for full price to her loyal Cachia suckers!

Reactions: 5
Maybe Jarrod doesn’t mind her using the name Cachia as she may pay him child support. If she relaunched, probably wouldn’t be as successful, so less money for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I feel really bad. Maybe I should let her film in my backyard? They look like they’re on a ledge somewhere up Collins St.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.