Sophie Cachia #20 the Durry Queen of Tullamarine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1FD1D1DD-2C20-4942-8EF3-25D05AF36A65.png
Reading here again Soph? We were just talking about how we haven’t seen you at Boda for a while 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I often wonder how bright her real followers are. Remember when she asked for recommendations for hair extensions for an actual friend? Next minute she's realised she part owns a salon that does them.

Are they truly that dense they can't see what she's doing?

Reactions: 6
I often wonder how bright her real followers are. Remember when she asked for recommendations for hair extensions for an actual friend? Next minute she's realised she part owns a salon that does them.

Are they truly that dense they can't see what she's doing?
Can confirm they are. I was looking at Google reviews last night on the pjs. One woman said she owned 18 pairs. 18 PAIRS!!! WTF!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Can confirm they are. I was looking at Google reviews last night on the pjs. One woman said she owned 18 pairs. 18 PAIRS!!! WTF!
Who owns 18 pairs of any sort of pyjamas let alone these ridiculously expensive poor quality Ali Baba cashia ones 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I wonder how much longer she’ll feel comfortable using Jaryd’s last name as her cash cow. Like I’d be embarrassed? Especially after the fall out this year with her book?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Holy crappy cachia Shaw!!! I just watched that very profesh reel for the Cachia Shaw Christmas and if I didn't know better, I'd think she had only one child. Poor Betty is in one tiny clip and the rest is mullet Bob and her looking at the paid friend's iPhone to check is she got the shot. For a Shaw Media (sorry @SureMedia) the reels was very amateur.
And now we see where the balloon things near the pool was used for.

Reactions: 8
Who owns 18 pairs of any sort of pyjamas let alone these ridiculously expensive poor quality Ali Baba cashia ones 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I wonder how much longer she’ll feel comfortable using Jaryd’s last name as her cash cow. Like I’d be embarrassed? Especially after the fall out this year with her book?
That's not half if it.

There are multiple followers who have bought every release of pjs and have posted pics and from memory one sicko has bought everything she has ever released way back to the B&F days.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Holy crappy cachia Shaw!!! I just watched that very profesh reel for the Cachia Shaw Christmas and if I didn't know better, I'd think she had only one child. Poor Betty is in one tiny clip and the rest is mullet Bob and her looking at the paid friend's iPhone to check is she got the shot. For a Shaw Media (sorry @SureMedia) the reels was very amateur.
And now we see where the balloon things near the pool was used for.
Why is her dad feeding her? I feel weird watching that.
Good on Flossy, she musT not have felt like being her mum’s performing monkey that day.
Scummy posted a ‘shout out’ a few weeks ago asking for caterers for the Christmas shoot. What the duck for? I’m sure she could have put some cookies on a plate and cut up some fruit herself without exploiting another small business.

EE3FCEA9-874B-43D5-A17B-011B38B7BD75.png
This “author” witch needs to learn to bleeping PROOFREAD. Or hire someone that can spell. CHRISTMTMAS!?!! It’s Christmas.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I actually… kinda… like the Christmas PJs 😬.

I know. I KNOW.😖
They’re not THE worst, they could have been leopard print! I’m more annoyed that she keeps banging on about “designing” them. witch, no you didn’t. And whoever did has literally just copied best and less and every other pj place with that print. It’s not new.

1E58E2E9-2711-45B1-BBDC-07FC4D6087CC.png
Suddenly remembered you have a daughter hey Soph? Wow she must check this forum more often than the rest of us 😂😂😂

That's not half if it.

There are multiple followers who have bought every release of pjs and have posted pics and from memory one sicko has bought everything she has ever released way back to the B&F days.
Wow, surely those people would benefit from developing some hobbies and interests that they could spend that money on instead.

No one needs 18 pairs of gawdy looking pyjamas and to be lining the pockets of Designer Flaps just so she can buy her LV bribes for people.

She looking old, crusty, pasty, second hand and sad. Just what ole creepy deserves.
Her face looks fucked from the fillers. I’m certainly not against having fillers but it couldn’t be me getting around with a face like that or moustache lips to hang a ciggie off.

Smophy, you need to find someone else to do your fillers and trouty snout lips.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.