Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

underthefreeway

Also Maddi is so much prettier and seems so sweet. SC was really punching above her weight. I don’t see why she was so obsessed with AK… and why Maddi took her back after all of that. How anyone can have sympathy for SC after she publicly documenting how morally corrupt she is… is beyond me 🤯
She must pay for those sympathy comments
Sophie is a mess. She really f***ed over both Maddie and Alanna. She actually met Alanna first but then kept messing around with KS while she was talking to her. And then wondered why AK was hesitant to be with her when she came back to Australia. She also recounts in her book that she slept with AK once in Sydney, said she felt nothing for her and then proceeded to go back to Maddie. Then a few months later did the same thing, except this time slept with Maddie and then left her for AK. She is vile.

I will say i always thought she looked happiest with Alanna. Like genuinely in love and content. It kind of reminded me how she used to look at Jaryd back in the early days before their relationship fell apart. She never really looked at Maddie that way (to me) and seemed to enjoy more that Maddie would film content with her and promote their relationship with her. AK never seemed to enjoy the spotlight like that. I think Maddie deserves to be with someone who is genuinely in love with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
If I were to split and my ex put my kids on their hinge profile I would be fucking livid.

• Angry
  • Heart

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
FE13D5D5-1B45-49CD-A0CF-0B8A16A89736.png
Oh please, what the fuck would she know, besides how to ruin all personal relationships and be inappropriate with professional ones??

• Haha

grifter

VIP Member
Not to mention having several parties during lockdown and friends over constantly as well as sending the kids to school and childcare despite not being anything even approaching an essential worker.
I got blocked by her when I liked a comment on celeb spellchecks post about her getting caught out having friends over. The fact that she sent her asthmatic kids to school and childcare cemented the fact she’s a foul mother.

• Angry

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
Another Herald Sun article - blded by me, her Mum was going to fly across with Sop and the kids, of course.

Sophie Cachia has vowed she won’t be broken by her recent relationship break down.

The businesswoman mum of two is staying positive instead of thinking ‘poor me’ after her shock split from basketballer fiance Maddie Garrick two weeks ago.

“Every challenge in life will provide you with a lesson,’’ Cachia told the Herald Sun.

“You can either choose to stay the same, or grow from it, and I promised myself I’d never let anyone break me again.

“I could play the poor me card, or I could look at the life I’ve built — I have two incredible children, a beautiful home and a wonderful career. I really have everything I need.”

She added: “While breakups are sad for everyone, I have chosen to have a really positive mindset and I have peace knowing we shared a wonderful few years together and I wish her all the best both personally and professionally overseas.”

Cachia just shot the Christmas campaign for her pyjama brand Cachia, which goes on sale next week, with her father Robert Shaw and children Florence and Bobby.

“This Christmas we have designed a custom fair isle print with an Aussie twist — made from cotton jersey with our classic Cachia elastic waistband,’’ she said.

Cachia was due to visit Garrick in Italy where she is now based, with her children and mum for a month long holiday over Christmas.

“While Christmas unfortunately will look a bit different this year for us after cancelling our travel plans due to recent circumstances, I am so looking forward to sitting around our pool and just be present with my babies and family,’’ Cachia said.

“The kids are part of 12 cousins between my sisters and I so Christmas is a really special time for us all.”

In announcing news of the break up after she just returned from a visit to Florence, Cachia alluded to a break of trust.

“While Christmas unfortunately will look a bit different this year for us after cancelling our travel plans due to recent circumstances, I am so looking forward to sitting around our pool and just be present with my babies and family,’’ Cachia said.

“The kids are part of 12 cousins between my sisters and I so Christmas is a really special time for us all.”

In announcing news of the break up after she just returned from a visit to Florence, Cachia alluded to a break of trust.

While rumours have swirled about a third party being involved, Garrick has yet to comment but has posted with another woman while on a getaway to an Italian town.

Cachia admitted to feeling humiliated and embarrassed, saying she couldn’t sleep or eat for days after.
Oh my god, Why does the “classic Cachia elastic waistband” need to be mentioned every.single.time someone talks about the pjs??? SHE DIDNT INVENT AN ELASTIC WAISTBAND!!

• Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
Good work setting up the new thread. Thanks for everything you do. I love this new thread title. 👏🏼

With all the ‘anonymous source’ quoting by quality media outlets over the last couple of days, I have to say I’m really blue no one is quoting me as a source. Geez I better stay in bed til 2.

On todays recrap:

Soph took her revenge body to a goon-bag backyard party. Nothing more glam than a diet of ciggies and depression. Very 90’s. We wonder how many selfies she took before she was happy with her Lara Croft, Tomb Renovator costume. We saw the recycling of some ensemble cast members in the Shaw Circus, but not enough to make us jealous. Stifler’s mum vibes.

Her Insta story sulking has been so subtle, we’ve barely noticed it. We’ve been trying to decipher the meaning of the eggplant on her socks. Maybe she learnt how to make parmigiana di melanazane while in Italy 🤷‍♀️ Her cooking, like her attitude… Salty, like the Dead Sea.

The no1 author has no1 to support her. Except the EA/PA/sister-daughter/housemate. At least someone is helping with the morgue-age repayments. Yo, PA! Talk to the union about your pay if you’re fielding 4am calls. With the penalty rates you could afford to buy your own Balenciaga bag. Please also let us know how you’re going, sharing a bathroom and accessing the toilet through the shower.

Sadly, Tickets was unable to attend the Melbourne Cup celebrations this year. We believe she no longer likes to be ridden like that and was eventually scratched from the third race. The vet also believed it was unsafe to run without detectable ankles. #fotoshopphail.

With so much speculation about what actually happened in the demise of such a great love story, we’re all fondly reminded of the dance circle at the engagement party when everyone cut Soph out. Clearly Maddie is surrounded by a lot of love and protection. Hopefully one day she’ll meet someone who won’t complain about the space she’s taking up in the fridge, or the walk in robe.

Excitingly though, Soph is starting to recover and move on too. She’s shilling dog food and fat shaming her hostage puppy. Perfect shredding diet. Her mum told her to hang in there and keep a stiff upper lip, so she got another ml. 💉🥸

With 8 weeks left in the year, can we skip to the jealous part?
“Tomb Renovator” just made me chortle so loud I woke up my baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

chompersmurkypool

Chatty Member
Yes she went to other states frequently without the children when there was a high chance she could have been barred from returning. She also hightailed out of state sheer hours before lockdowns several times..and of course gloated about it all
Not to mention having several parties during lockdown and friends over constantly as well as sending the kids to school and childcare despite not being anything even approaching an essential worker.

• Angry

Wot Now?

Can Sophie not say her children did really well at something. They always 'dominate'. Betty did fine, perfectly fine, but she is wobbly and has poor foot work and either needs to tie her bloody hair back or learn to not touch it. The constant bloody ear tuck is poor form.

What I mean is for her age, great, and she looks so happy! BUT she did not bloody dominate. Such aggressive language to use with a child.

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Can Sophie not say her children did really well at something. They always 'dominate'. Betty did fine, perfectly fine, but she is wobbly and has poor foot work and either needs to tie her bloody hair back or learn to not touch it. The constant bloody ear tuck is poor form.

What I mean is for her age, great, and she looks so happy! BUT she did not bloody dominate. Such aggressive language to use with a child.
Just watched it and she did NOT dominate - just a happy little girl dancing with a group of other girls 🤷‍♀️ Calm down Soph.

You know who else blocked me on Insta? Megan Gale. She's a twit as well IMO.. someone was saying how beautiful she is after having kids.. Yada Yada. So I commented "we could all be beautiful like her if we had access to the best make-up, personal chef's. Personal trainers. The best of organic food. Personal Stylists". Boom! She blocked me the bitch.. 😱😩😬😏

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 1713127Pa Jordy gives me the creeps 90% of the time, but take note Sophia- this is a nice way to caption a pic of Flossy and comment on her first dance performance. It doesn’t have to be about her “dominating” over other children or being the best at everything. They were all doing their best, and all did a good job. So soo much nicer
I am an utter cow, but I will also give credit where it's due. Pa Cabana worded that nicely and with decency, unlike Sophie’s efforts of course.

Yeah spill away on the paid content. You paid, it's yours to share now. LOL

• Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
lol at her trying to upset Maddie today. Firstly gloating about having tickets to Maddie’s favourite rapper’s show Russ, then waving Maddie’s favourite dog around in front of the camera… absolute cow

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

TrainwreckinTulla

Chatty Member
Her latest story she claims that Dory is made of a super durable (looks thinner than tissue paper) French terry fabric. Does she know what terry fabric is? Wait, no she doesn’t. Isn’t terry like towelling type fabric? Her website also says cotton sleepwear. So which is it Sophie?? Cotton, polyester, elastase??? Terry?? They’re not all the same you dense fool!
She also said PACIFICALLY instead of SPECIFICALLY....much journo, super boss lady CEO can't even say words correctly!!!! Dumb ass mole.

• Haha
Reactions: 36