Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daninicole_xx

Chatty Member
Wow, back on the prowl for a new relationship (or whatever else) a week after ending your engagement, and saying you can’t trust people around your children anymore. But putting your child in the display pic. Absolutely appalling behaviour.
I know we’ve all been hurt in life, and people can express that however they want. But she’s 32, not 20, she has children and a business and is being extremely reckless.
MG must be thrilled it’s over.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

shelookscute

Chatty Member
No offence to Deni, I’m sure it was a great event. But what child wants to go to a book launch? I think a mix of favouritism and knowing that she could maybe keep the older child in line by herself for the night, but no way could should handle both.
I think it’s actually because she is trying to push Bobby to be non-binary and display how mature he is in understanding gender etc. it’s not the first time she’s pulled a stunt like this with Bobby and Deni.

• Wow
Reactions: 47

santababy

Chatty Member
I’m absolutely screaming that the daily Mail have now chosen to run that part of her book as a headlining article. How furious must she be 😂 it’s meant to be her time now and showing what Maddie did wrong and they go and run this 😂😂👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 45

humanfemale

I hate it when people put photos up on dating sites with there kids. Just doesnt sit right with me. Can someone in Melbourne hit her up and get the goss on what happened. She would most definitely be the person who only talks about the ex on the first date and how terrible they where.
I'm pretty familiar with this scene, so here's my two cents...the fact that she's included it in her prompts backs your theory...instant ick!! Prompts are meant to be a way of showcasing your personality, if I didn't know Chomps prior and came across her profile this would be my initial impression:

"Green flags I look for: Good shoes" = Materialistic.
"First round is on me if: First round is always on me" = Controlling / FemmeDom vibes.
"Worst idea I've ever had: Dating another athlete." = Baggage; RUN.

Sorry Smoph...it's a no from me xx (ps without giving too much away, your age limit is set pretty damn low)

• Haha
  • Heart
I think when it all boils down Sophia wanted to BE Maddie not to BE WITH Maddie. I always got this feeling that she was very jealous of Maddies looks and sporting talent. That’s why this is all so easy for her…She got sick of trying to keep up and she was never in love it’s all such crap! What an empty existence!

• Heart

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Subject matter aside, those paintings are just fucking ugly? They’re not aesthetically pleasing in any way.

• Wow
Reactions: 44

therealsmilf

VIP Member
It's one thing to not want to be around them, she completely SHAMED people that used them. Does anybody remember what she said?
Its in the book and there are screenshots of those pages in earlier threads. I don't remember specifically either

And seriously you cannot be anti-coke with such vehemence but be ok with smoking cigarettes and getting hammered.

They are all equally as bad for you, being legal doesn't make it healthier. I find those "I don't do drugs" people who lie in bed all day dying from a hangover so self-righteous and ridiculous. Like yeah ok binge drinking every weekend is a much healthier option :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 44

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
1EF26456-B360-4826-B9BE-763DA742F383.png
She’s not your bestie, she’s your BOSSES 5 year old daughter. This is so fucking weird and inappropriate

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Y’all ranggggggggggggg yes soph, with your cigs you are the pic of health 😚
This literally reads like “when my friends got on the gear nobody paid attention to me and didn’t care that I know all the lyrics to Mariah Carey songs and dance which a face like I’m chronically constipated, so I cracked the shits and started judging them.”

• Haha

Blueslop

I could be wrong here but usually you can't film at dance concerts... It's usually professionally filmed (to begin with) and also it's just rude to have your phone out?! (Source; been dancing for 25 years)

Live in the fucking moment smoph. if I looked around and saw mummy filming instead of watching I'd be sad.

And lastly, if I was a parent at the concert and found out my kid had been posted on a popular Instagram page in the background of a vid I'd be very very upset. Like potential legal action upset.

Hi I'm Smoph Smurf 💙

Good work setting up the new thread. Thanks for everything you do. I love this new thread title. 👏🏼

With all the ‘anonymous source’ quoting by quality media outlets over the last couple of days, I have to say I’m really blue no one is quoting me as a source. Geez I better stay in bed til 2.

On todays recrap:

Soph took her revenge body to a goon-bag backyard party. Nothing more glam than a diet of ciggies and depression. Very 90’s. We wonder how many selfies she took before she was happy with her Lara Croft, Tomb Renovator costume. We saw the recycling of some ensemble cast members in the Shaw Circus, but not enough to make us jealous. Stifler’s mum vibes.

Her Insta story sulking has been so subtle, we’ve barely noticed it. We’ve been trying to decipher the meaning of the eggplant on her socks. Maybe she learnt how to make parmigiana di melanazane while in Italy 🤷‍♀️ Her cooking, like her attitude… Salty, like the Dead Sea.

The no1 author has no1 to support her. Except the EA/PA/sister-daughter/housemate. At least someone is helping with the morgue-age repayments. Yo, PA! Talk to the union about your pay if you’re fielding 4am calls. With the penalty rates you could afford to buy your own Balenciaga bag. Please also let us know how you’re going, sharing a bathroom and accessing the toilet through the shower.

Sadly, Tickets was unable to attend the Melbourne Cup celebrations this year. We believe she no longer likes to be ridden like that and was eventually scratched from the third race. The vet also believed it was unsafe to run without detectable ankles. #fotoshopphail.

With so much speculation about what actually happened in the demise of such a great love story, we’re all fondly reminded of the dance circle at the engagement party when everyone cut Soph out. Clearly Maddie is surrounded by a lot of love and protection. Hopefully one day she’ll meet someone who won’t complain about the space she’s taking up in the fridge, or the walk in robe.

Excitingly though, Soph is starting to recover and move on too. She’s shilling dog food and fat shaming her hostage puppy. Perfect shredding diet. Her mum told her to hang in there and keep a stiff upper lip, so she got another ml. 💉🥸

With 8 weeks left in the year, can we skip to the jealous part?
morgue-age repayments!!!!! DED 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
After reading that little snippet about what she did to maddie I don’t give a fuck what maddie did in return.

My sympathy for Sophie is between shit and syphilis in the dictionary

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

sophiesgiantego

I’m absolutely screaming that the daily Mail have now chosen to run that part of her book as a headlining article. How furious must she be 😂 it’s meant to be her time now and showing what Maddie did wrong and they go and run this 😂😂👏🏻👏🏻
Same 😂 the funniest thing is how it keeps popping up in different places. I bet she’s livid and blaming the journos for trolling her or bullying her when they’re literally just republishing Sophie’s own words. The timing is poetic. Whoever posted it first knew what they were doing, like Sophie is over here controlling the narrative making out like she’s an innocent victim and Maddie is a lying, dirty cheat and some journo is like oop let me just drop this little nugget of gold on the world to remind them who Sophie is 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
“From once just an employee of mine to now my ride or die friend & best roommate
Literally ride or die. PA, you’re a knob. Don’t get in a car with people who are ok about dicing with your safety. And parking over driveways. And owning imaginary Range Rovers. The likelihood of you encountering a fictitious carjacking by a cultural subset is high.