Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Good work setting up the new thread. Thanks for everything you do. I love this new thread title. 👏🏼

With all the ‘anonymous source’ quoting by quality media outlets over the last couple of days, I have to say I’m really blue no one is quoting me as a source. Geez I better stay in bed til 2.

On todays recrap:

Soph took her revenge body to a goon-bag backyard party. Nothing more glam than a diet of ciggies and depression. Very 90’s. We wonder how many selfies she took before she was happy with her Lara Croft, Tomb Renovator costume. We saw the recycling of some ensemble cast members in the Shaw Circus, but not enough to make us jealous. Stifler’s mum vibes.

Her Insta story sulking has been so subtle, we’ve barely noticed it. We’ve been trying to decipher the meaning of the eggplant on her socks. Maybe she learnt how to make parmigiana di melanazane while in Italy 🤷‍♀️ Her cooking, like her attitude… Salty, like the Dead Sea.

The no1 author has no1 to support her. Except the EA/PA/sister-daughter/housemate. At least someone is helping with the morgue-age repayments. Yo, PA! Talk to the union about your pay if you’re fielding 4am calls. With the penalty rates you could afford to buy your own Balenciaga bag. Please also let us know how you’re going, sharing a bathroom and accessing the toilet through the shower.

Sadly, Tickets was unable to attend the Melbourne Cup celebrations this year. We believe she no longer likes to be ridden like that and was eventually scratched from the third race. The vet also believed it was unsafe to run without detectable ankles. #fotoshopphail.

With so much speculation about what actually happened in the demise of such a great love story, we’re all fondly reminded of the dance circle at the engagement party when everyone cut Soph out. Clearly Maddie is surrounded by a lot of love and protection. Hopefully one day she’ll meet someone who won’t complain about the space she’s taking up in the fridge, or the walk in robe.

Excitingly though, Soph is starting to recover and move on too. She’s shilling dog food and fat shaming her hostage puppy. Perfect shredding diet. Her mum told her to hang in there and keep a stiff upper lip, so she got another ml. 💉🥸

With 8 weeks left in the year, can we skip to the jealous part?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

poppiepie

Normally I scroll past posts I don’t agree with, but I think some people need to check themselves snarking on the children. Maybe show a little more empathy for their situation. They’ve grown up with a narcissistic mother who had them for click bait, who is more interested in being their fun cool friend and shagging than showing any kind of parental guidance. They’ve experienced significant traumas with the divorce and separation from their primary care giver and now a constant revolving door of new mummies.
I’m not sure how y’all expect kids who have been pushed to perform for a camera from birth to behave? And maybe keep in perspective that most kids can be obnoxious, self awareness isn’t something that you’re born with, just most parents do have self awareness and try to educate/choose not to post their kids unflattering behaviour.

These kids are in for years of therapy and if they ever come across this thread I would hate for them to read that people were shitting on them for their LEARNT behaviour as young children.

Sincerely a child of a narcissistic mother xox

• Heart
Reactions: 98
1D557522-06DE-488C-86A9-0EC841D0F9C4.jpeg
1D557522-06DE-488C-86A9-0EC841D0F9C4.jpeg
Long time reader, first time poster. And male too 🙈 (am I the only one?) Anyway, Smofy No-Cashia may have a problem with that pool. I’m no expert but wouldn’t the pool need a permit and that part of that permit being issued would require it to have an approved fence around it?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
My angel, soul mate chompettes, welcome to thread #20 for the Young Mummy, Sophie Cachia! What a milestone! Time flies when you’re having fun!! I’m feeling a bit…dare I say it…jealous?! You’re a real celeb now Soph!

Congrats to @GeorgieBox for the winning thread title. I’m sending you a yappy sausage dog and a box of fancy, gifted dog food. Just don’t tell Maddie where her dog went 🤫

Welcome to all our new members!!

The break up drama continues. Out of respect for Sophie, we will not be commenting further.

OH and the wiki is the pink button at the top! It’s a work in progress, thank you to everyone that has contributed ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Has good ole Sophie deleted her Insta? Or am I just blocked? I made a comment a few weeks ago .. when she said "Meeting Maddie has been my greatest life achievement". So I replied with "most people would say having their children would be their greatest life achievement.. not the latest rug they're munching.. but anyhoo".
Nek minnut. I think I'm blocked? Can one still view her Insta is you are blocked?

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Fuck someone should tell Sophie exactly what “not commenting further” actually means. It’s not giving daily stories to the fucking Herald Sun.

This bitch, I swear 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Just saw a comment in her tiktok saying they were excited for Soph to be in her 'villain era' as if this bitch has not already been in her villain era for actual years haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

somanyteeth

VIP Member
1667402876938.png

Im sure the L Chat is gonna have something to say about this. I bet this was sent by herself or her PA.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
4C9C6AA8-3FAC-4BD5-B8EC-A07B063C10D6.jpeg
Pa Jordy gives me the creeps 90% of the time, but take note Sophia- this is a nice way to caption a pic of Flossy and comment on her first dance performance. It doesn’t have to be about her “dominating” over other children or being the best at everything. They were all doing their best, and all did a good job. So soo much nicer

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Assume so. Paid content regarding tampon throwing has been discussed here before without issue.
Another person who knows Soph and Maddie wrote in and supported what was on previous podcasts - that Soph is really controlling. Soph used to say to Maddie, in front of others, "Do you tell people that I pay for everything?" (as in, "I hope you ARE telling people that I pay for everything") and "Well, I own you so do what I say". Soph is super toxic, spoke to Maddie like that all the time. Maddie's followers grew when they started dating and Soph would allude to that often. They think Maddie put up with this treatment because she was impressionable and dating Soph opened a whole new world of possibilities; probably felt indebted to her. Interviewer said It sounds like coercive control, literally manipulation and the person who wrote in agreed. Maddie is a sweet girl, Soph is just so horrible/mean girl.

They advised to listen asap because they expect it to be taken down and deliberately not reading their emails today in case there is a C & D email.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 55