Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

therealsmilf

VIP Member
I’m sure she pays for the drinks/happy pills so they allow her to stay and think she is cool.
Like the sleazy older friend we all had in our early 20s.

The one you could always count on to shout drinks but that you could never be left alone with. That sounds like Sophie to me 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
Dear PA
Rule number one of the workplace do not shit where you eat.
thanks for listening to my TED talk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

BecJudd

There are loads of new people here and something previously agreed on was to scrub out the kids faces if posting a photo of them. It's not fair on them and their digital footprint.

• Heart
Reading the last couple pages and quick male perspective. I’d be absolutely livid if I was co-parenting and my kids were being continually exposed on a public social media profile like that. It’s wayyyyyyyyy too much and will give them a warped perspective of what the world is and what appropriate behaviour is. My family and friends (like many others I assume) limit the time spent by their kids looking at screens and in fact don’t make them do anything for the camera at all. You can almost sense that these kids have the potential to be problematic once they get older and have their own iPhones. Same applies to many other people who live their (and their kids) lives on social media.

• Heart

sophiesgiantego

spotted in the wild today at said concert (eeeek) ....Sophie, mama, papa, pa jordy, jaryd, JJ...Bobby... Nanny J... no sisters... Pa Jordy was ROWDY.
Florence was better than some in the group and looked to be having a ball.
We need more tea

like the painted on abs, real or fake? 5’11, yay or nay? Frail and wafer thin or normal and Facetune?

• Haha

Firsttimeposter87

Was that always blurred?
I’m actually extremely taken aback by the full frontal pic. And that’s even with it blurred! And I don’t consider myself a prude in the slightest!
The breasts pic - maybe, at a stretch could come across as ok (still bizarre to have your OWN breasts on display in your home)
But the full frontal?? It’s so far from inappropriate it’s not even funny.
If I was Jaryd I’d be absolutely furious!

I know she likes to think of herself as this progressive “open” mother who is raising children who are accepting of all etc but she’s actually not.
She’s teaching flossy that this is the norm. That showing off your body in this way is acceptable.
She’s teaching bobby that females are just a subject.

• Angry
Reactions: 40

crossroads2727

Chatty Member
She says the worst dating mistake is "dating another athlete". Do you think she means dating more than one athlete, or that SHE is also an athlete?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Play the poor me card. She's fingering that card so much the pattern has worn off it.

She truly is delusional. I have no pity.

Time with her family. Oh fuck off.

• Haha

makeitstop

VIP Member
Can Sophie not say her children did really well at something. They always 'dominate'. Betty did fine, perfectly fine, but she is wobbly and has poor foot work and either needs to tie her bloody hair back or learn to not touch it. The constant bloody ear tuck is poor form.

What I mean is for her age, great, and she looks so happy! BUT she did not bloody dominate. Such aggressive language to use with a child.
Her kids are average and she hates it.

• Haha

Javajoe

I still can't believe any human let alone parent human would ever display that in the middle of their living room 🤢🤢🤢
We have a nude drawings in our hallway. The difference being that they're tasteful ones from my final year of uni as part of my life drawing class. The poses are gorgeous and it was some of my best work. They're beautiful forms and not a shot straight up the clacker! I've also always let my kids know that if they ever feel uncomfortable having them up they'll go somewhere else (our bedroom etc) away from where their friends would see them.

Then there's Soph with her vag shot in the dining room.

• Haha
  • Sick

sweatysalmonbox

Chatty Member
Has good ole Sophie deleted her Insta? Or am I just blocked? I made a comment a few weeks ago .. when she said "Meeting Maddie has been my greatest life achievement". So I replied with "most people would say having their children would be their greatest life achievement.. not the latest rug they're munching.. but anyhoo".
Nek minnut. I think I'm blocked? Can one still view her Insta is you are blocked?
If you are blocked by Chompers, then at least you went out with the best comment 🤣🤣

• Haha

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
“head up, eyes forward”
She’s not coming back
MG, AK made it to the Olympics after dumping Chompers, so fly high, baby girl

I am so chuffed to make a thread title!! It’s intimidating because there are so many witty Tattlers (the EL thread - amazing!)… I can’t believe Smoph tempted the gods this year by saying we’d all be jealous… it’s legit starting to get depressing to watch… will I stop? No. ✌🏼✌🏼❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha