Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Whoever commented that Maddie should blink twice if she reads here... she totally blinked twice in that video when she's outside on the balcony 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53

ActiveLies

VIP Member
also this one... this is the dressing gown dress?? hmmm. i reckon mum had one back in the day from Singapore haha
I would bet my LIFE on Sophie forcing Bobby to cut that t-shirt into a midriff before attending Deni’s event to appear like he’s the most gender fluid 8 year old on the planet. This would’ve been a compromise after trying to force him into all sorts of other ‘more queer’ outfits. I love that he zipped up his puffy to not reveal his belly in all photos of him at the actual event 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I feel like I am “home” in these SC threads. I didn’t realise that all this time there was an entire community of people who loathed her as much as I do. I am so repulsed by SC and soooo glad MG practically sprinted to Italy. MG is a gorgeous soul inside and out, who was sadly the victim of typical narcissist behaviour. The only way to deal with them is to go 100% NO CONTACT. I know it all too well, my husband and I have had to do it to his mother the past two years - she is a 60yo version of SC. No contact doesn’t come by on a whim, it has taken years of emotional and mental trauma at her hands to finally reach a point of saying F you, you no longer get a seat at our family table. I admire MG, because she would’ve been going through the motions for quite some time, then Italy became her platform to remove the insidious SC from her life. Well done MG, I admire you for that. Nothing drives a narcissist wilder with seething anger than their victim going no contact. The ridiculous part is that they think the no contact is just a short-term phase and that their victim will quickly come to their senses and come running back into their world of disgusting treatment. They also think we go no contact “just to piss them off.” That’s a humungous NO. Once someone reaches the point of going no contact with a narcissist - cover them with respect, love and support because by then they’ve damn well earned it. Maddie - you now know you always deserved better. You were too good for crunchy crotch. You were a victim, but now you are free again to blossom as the gorgeous soul you are. I wish for nothing but a beautiful life for you. As for your ex, she will always live in a bitter, toxic soul. Her mausoleum is now so fitting for her… cold, dark, impersonal and just a toxic place to exist. Yep, sums up its resident. You did great. Hold your head high, you are amazing!!!!!

• Heart

Notabully

Chatty Member
Wow I can't believe scummy just admitted in 10 years she will be 42 and Bobby will be 18.... I thought they were going to have a joint 18th and 40th party cos she's the youngest Mummy ever #only22

• Haha

somanyteeth

VIP Member
who is the green monster???

did he not have school yesterday when the photo shoot was on??? wonder how many days he actually attended this year
Not sure if you meant green eyed monster as in Sophie is jealous of Deni's book launch bc its a billion times better than hers and everyone there genuinely loves Deni or if you meant Deni and were not very nice about it but Im going to jump in and say they are an amazing human who come from my home town and grew up amongst my peers and has done amazing things for minority groups online/in the real world.
They identify as non-binary and they are pretty amazing to follow.
Others might disagree with me but I dont think there is anything Snark worthy about Deni so we should just stick to chompers being an idiot and taking her child to an event on a school night.

• Heart
Sophie's online dating profile:

Date me and you too can have your personal life and sexual preferences shared all over the internet.

Seeking athletic human person who will instantly become a parent to my two little shits. Someone who will clean up after my two dogs.

Must be willing to be cheated on and be my second choice I'll also let you know about this by writing another book.

I have a PA who is a complete professional and will keep my bed warm when I want.

I love family. Just my own hate me so I'll stalk and follow yours.

Must be happy to be emotionally abused and have it recorded online for the laughs.

Your idea of fine dining is cold Maccas whilst I schill the moment for the gram.

You will tolerate me treating my kids badly online, promising to protect them as I then humiliate them online.

You will accept it is MY money, MY house, MY rules. I will provide you with everything and remind you of this.

Hit apply now to be the next victim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I watched some of Caitlin’s Insta stories from the weekend and noted a number of her friends clearly impacted by the party drugs that Sophie has gone to great lengths to declare she doesn’t like being around.

I guess those strong morals can be compromised on when you’ve lost all your mates and have to rely on the paid help’s social circle to feel wanted?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

sophiesgiantego

The way she posts that magazine article with Maddie’s face and their story is honestly fucking vile. What is the point??? Imagine your ex pulling this shit to their friends let alone to the public. If I were Maddie that would probably be my breaking point and I’d message her to fuck off and keep my name and face off her profile. She is so pathetic!

So Dramatic do get some reputable bits of goss but Megan is a cunt just like Sophie so I refuse to read their shit anymore. She’ll do anything for a story.

Pa Jordy is harmless, he’s a decent guy (history with underworld aside) and loves his kids and grandkids, he’s just older and not up to speed with society’s standards around what’s ok and what’s not. He also hates Sophie and always has so him being present is to help his son, not Sophie

• Heart
Reactions: 49

KmartByron

Chatty Member
Sophie is a mess. She really f***ed over both Maddie and Alanna. She actually met Alanna first but then kept messing around with KS while she was talking to her. And then wondered why AK was hesitant to be with her when she came back to Australia. She also recounts in her book that she slept with AK once in Sydney, said she felt nothing for her and then proceeded to go back to Maddie. Then a few months later did the same thing, except this time slept with Maddie and then left her for AK. She is vile.

I will say i always thought she looked happiest with Alanna. Like genuinely in love and content. It kind of reminded me how she used to look at Jaryd back in the early days before their relationship fell apart. She never really looked at Maddie that way (to me) and seemed to enjoy more that Maddie would film content with her and promote their relationship with her. AK never seemed to enjoy the spotlight like that. I think Maddie deserves to be with someone who is genuinely in love with her.
really though, she’s at her happiest when she’s eye fucking herself in the mirror

• Haha

humanfemale

This is Hinge, a fellow LGBTQI+ friend had sent me the screen shot. Apparently one of her question “prompts” on the page was “Worst idea I’ve ever had” her answer - “Dating another athlete.”
Don’t have the screen shot but if someone is on hinge won’t be hard to change your settings and find
Alright Chompettes, lucky I’m a tech savvy #humanfemale…strap in for the full Hinge reveal

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
D1DB8DEF-743E-45A9-8EB9-D44BFDDE2E93.png
Holy shit! Are those balloons from the “Italian” themed party she had for Mads?!! Or the engagement party?! Whhhyyy are they still up??

• Haha
  • Sick