Sophie Cachia #19 From tampon flinging to finally free: The emancipation of Maddie G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A pet peeve of mine is when adults do not use the correct words for genitalia. Not only because it is rule number 1 when you are a parent that you call them what they are but number 2 it’s so bleeping immature. A fanny is a vagina, a doodle is a penis.

Another lady I follow has just had a breast reduction and if I hear her call them her “boobies” one more time I’m going to have a meltdown. You are 40 years old! Call them what they are ffs!

Rant over. Sorry
*Vulva

Reactions: 16
Times are tough if ya plugging dog food witches 😂
Imagine what this Narc was like in high school. I bet so many people dislike her from school
I can’t believe how many people blow smoke up her twit on her posts, especially the ones she is exploiting her children or sexually harassing her employees. She couldn’t make it any clearer as to who she really is, what’s wrong with people?!
I think they have lot of fake followers & fake accounts she uses to make herself appear popular.
I know there is a lot of stupid out there but surely not that much!
You couldn't believe for long that she is this honest, good person who keeps having bad things happen!!

Reactions: 8
As a prep teacher, can guarantee you Flossy was being distracted with an “important job” because she couldn’t sit still on the mat and listen 😂 but sure Scummy, that makes her the best 🙄🙄🙄
100% and during the following transition sessions a watchful eye will be on her to assess which class/teacher will be the best fit for her ‘personality’

Reactions: 13
FFS We on dog food now?! 😂

This is who we should feel the most sorry for. Those poor dogs can’t get themselves a flight to Italy can they?!
I thought she lost her appetite after a break up, next minute she’s having new bowls and meals delivered. Woof woof.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Should have been booked weeks ago. Christmas happens the same time every year - just like the kids' birthdays.
haha yes but just noticed it’s a Christmas (themed) photo shoot for next week 🤷🏼‍♀️ Still totally unorganised, it would give me anxiety to be like that 😅

Reactions: 7
haha yes but just noticed it’s a Christmas (themed) photo shoot for next week 🤷🏼‍♀️ Still totally unorganised, it would give me anxiety to be like that 😅
That's right - she should know when she needs to produce content for Christmas and plan ahead.

I recall Jarrad has ADHD, and it is genetic. I hope if the teachers identify it in Floss, she gets assistance. Not denial from a parent. I say this as someone diagnosed in adulthood.
She won’t, because the Victorian Dept of Education is effin useless at supporting kids with higher needs than average but not so high that they should be in a special school.
She would need a mother to fight and advocate for her- which we all know Sophie won’t do. She will just blame the school.

I know this from personal experience btw

FFS We on dog food now?! 😂

This is who we should feel the most sorry for. Those poor dogs can’t get themselves a flight to Italy can they?!
That dog wants nothing to do with her.

Reactions: 15
Maddie is like an entirely different person and I’m loving it. At this point, I’m sure she has more supporters than Soph, despite Sophie implying that Maddie cheated.

Reactions: 26
This is a direct quote from her blog about Florence’s birth…
"I instructed Jaryd to go into the bathroom for some alone time with himself and his… hand. They say that sex brings on a baby, when in fact I learnt it’s actually the semen itself that can have an impact. Semen contains natural prostaglandins which help to ripen, or soften, the cervix and cause it to open. Additionally, the hormone that causes contractions is oxytocin, which is the same hormone that is released during orgasm. Let’s be brutally honest, there was more chance of me farting and shooting the baby out pain free than there was of me having an orgasm this heavily pregnant, so his swimmers were going to have to do!

Sex while eating an apple, watching Suits
"Sex was literally the last thing on my mind, so as I got in position on hands and knees, whilst eating an apple and watching Suits, Jaryd came from behind and did what he needed to do. Literally,''
🤢🤢🤢🤢 been making a brand by sharing the sexcapades of others for many years now 🤢🤢🤢
What. The. duck. I think I just vomited in my mouth. That was an extract I didn’t need to read 😥😥

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.