Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Survivor Benny is featuring heavily in the Halloween ads. Is he single?
That bloke in the recent Halloween campaign isnt Benny, he is another survivor guy though but I’m sure he’s majored , but Benny has been in the ads not long ago and is now single, seems his ex was very broken hearted in Bali during the breakup so unsure if it was mutual.

She’s very pretty, good on J, I bet she’s a far better Mum to what he’s used to seeing as well

Reactions: 7
That bloke in the recent Halloween campaign isnt Benny, he is another survivor guy though but I’m sure he’s majored , but Benny has been in the ads not long ago and is now single, seems his ex was very broken hearted in Bali during the breakup so unsure if it was mutual.
Yeah this is Jordan

Reactions: 5
Shouldn’t the best selling author, journalist, writer extraordinaire know what a homophone is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So soph is all sad cause maddy cheated...common she basically in a open marriage with jaryd, i swear on podcast years ago she admitted they'd both happily hook up with others.. she's never believed in monogamy.. now all of a sudden she does 😂

Reactions: 16
So soph is all sad cause maddy cheated...common she basically in a open marriage with jaryd, i swear on podcast years ago she admitted they'd both happily hook up with others.. she's never believed in monogamy.. now all of a sudden she does 😂
Sophie is the dam cheater, she wants to talk homophones with Bobby, here’s one you know all about…..
Cheater & Cheetah 🤬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.