Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I unfollowed Sophie a little while ago and just saw the breakup. Laughed at her flying to Italy.. does anyone else remember her flying phobia that disappeared magically the more gifted flights she received 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
Why can’t she be normal. Every person that enters her life for 2 mins is a soul mate or family… they are friends, plain and simple ( and wonderful as just that, love my friends - they don’t have to have any stupid label attached to them!)

TrainwreckinTulla

Chatty Member
Holy Moses! I said to get the popcorn and malteasers ready yesterday but I did not expect this!!!!!!!! Looks like she has already started erasing MG from her IG account as well. Ooooh this tea is piping hot!!

• Haha

just taking a break

Not only did most of us think they would break up when Maddie went to Italy but Sophie would have been reading those comments for weeks HATING us. I firmly believe Maddie didn’t know she was visiting and that the whole thing went to shit and she had to come home early. Really obvious. I do feel bad for those kids, really bad. Their lives have been one constant disruption and a revolving door of new Mums.

savefloss

VIP Member
Am I okay to see Bobby getting thrown in a freezing pool by a grown man without consent for “losing a bet?” No
Am I surprised to see this? No
Does it look like mould growing in that pool? Yes 😬

• Sad
  • Sick
Did maddie give Sophie a taste of her own medicine? Love that tattle called this before anyone else.

Waiting for empath/non binary/boy wonder bobdog to film a breakdown video 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You can debate where the line is with sharing your kids online and what is and isn’t appropriate. But I think everyone would agree that showing your primary school aged kids in their undies/swimmers gyrating around, on your public profile is awful. Why does she keep showing videos/clips like this 🥴

influencemehow

Of course she got in first and is portraying herself to be the victim 😡 I’m actually surprised she announced it so soon! I thought she would bait us all and drag it out for the engagement and attention! But I think she is being inspired by OMR when she made her statement.

• Haha
  • Angry

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Boohoo to both of them. Sophie can now focus on her bratsbabies & quickly restyle Bobdogs bedroom to another of his favourite female sport stars.⛹️‍♂️🥅🎾🏉

• Haha
Revenge dressing. Bahahahahaha Sophie it doesn't matter how you dress a bush pig. It's still a bush pig darl.

I was loving the photos of Maddie's Italy life... until Sophie went over. So hopefully now back to normal viewing

Right! So, since my last prediction came about overnight, imma throw this one out as a curve ball and see how we go lol.

My bets are that in the next weeks/months, Smoph is going to have another public breakdown, and then she will start an OnlyF^ns account to reclaim her place as the only openly seggs-positive lesbian CEO in the Tulla airport world! 🔮. 💥🫣

• Haha
  • Wow

influencemehow

She had a story up the other night about having a new number and to what’s app her or message her for it , prior to Sophie’s break up post
Maddie’s teammates probably advised her to get a new number to stop herself from contacting Sophie or sophie contacting her abusing her. Meaning they know how toxic she was to maddie.

babybuns88

Chatty Member
A 'frail moment' HAHAHAHA did the world's first lesbian journalist just do a shift F7 to look for synonyms for 'weak' 🤣

• Haha