Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sponsorednotsponsored

Happy to be of service 🤣
I do however need the tampon story now that I’m part of the cause 🫣
Soph went public on a podcast and revealed some very intimate details between her and Maddies sex life including that maddie would take out her tampon and fling it across the room and “ride her like a pony” stuff no one needed to hear

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Does anyone else think Maddie must be rocking back and forth worrying about all the secrets Sophie is going to drop about her and their sex life? Seems to be her pattern post break up. With a pod cast coming up, I think she will certainly be using some tea on Maddie for content 🤯
Surely it can’t get any worse than the things she’s already said 🤮

Reactions: 26

Emilyemily99

Maddie... no big deal if you're into threesomes and open relationships right????!?!!? oh no.....that wasn't what SC was about.... was it??? 😎
Sophie seems to be about it for her; posting super ambiguous jealousy traps with the Personal Sexretary Assistant. However when Maddie is getting attention away from Casa Tombstone, she’s all cut up about loyalty and trust.
Sounds like someone didn’t establish clear and appropriate boundaries on their ‘ethical’ non monogamy.

This was always going to happen, given how they got back together. Maddie was never over what Sophie did to her

there’s also a saying: “what goes around comes around” Sophie should consider tattooing that on herself lel

underthefreeway

I’ll be making no further comment. I’ll get my friends to.
The audacity of this b*tch to try and take credit for Maddie’s success. She was doing just fine in 3x3, the Boomers and even got an Opals spot until Sophie came along. You ruined her career Sophie, not helped it. And ya maybe Maddie didn’t make tons of money because female sport is undervalued, but she wasn’t poor. Sophie is disgusting.

• Heart

soirritated

Sophie’s desperation not to be alone with her own kids was one of the things that killed this relationship. What 28-30 year old wants to play Mum or live with someone else’s kids all the time? If Mads had her own place it probably would gave been better for them all. Add 2 dogs and she must have felt smothered at such a young age.

Maddie looked like she clocked out the day Sophie gave her that Bunnings sausage dog.

She knew that was all part of Sophie's ploy to try and keep her.

Jezzybell

Chatty Member
I think the recent visit from chompers to Italy was a total surprise for Maddie and would have just been the absolute final straw for her! It obviously wasn't planned since Maddie couldn't even take any time off while she was there - as if you'd have your partner fly half way around the world when you can't even do anything together!!

It would have been the absolute nail in the coffin about how much Chompers controls their whole relationship.

THANK GOD SHE'S OUT!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Jezzybell

Chatty Member
Maybe she needs to employ Shaw Media to do a PR blitz of her image. I mean I'd be using a media company where their last social media post was 4 weeks ago offering some dodgy headshots and some props of a kmart chair and an old un-ironed sheet - all taken with what looks like an iphone 4 with a dodgy filter on!! She is a total disaster.

• Haha

Emmy-Loo Loveless

I don’t think there is any beef, they still occasionally throw each other comments. I think they probably just don’t have anything in common 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think there’s beef. No idea what. They refuse to acknowledge each other at events (Chemist warehouse).
Forgive me if I’m wrong, but Sophie took a jab at her when they both launched their ‘warehouses’ because EL had chosen the same wallpaper and design. Sophie claimed she’d been working months on the design. There isn’t room for 2 boss babe CEOs with wainscotting wall paper in Melbourne.

• Haha
  • Wow

SlothSmoth

Chatty Member
Not cool mate. You, or your friend.

For the record (pun intended), it is very easy to track who has viewed/accessed a specific patient’s data. Something to keep in mind.
Agreed, and this is instant dismissal. I work in HR for a large hospital. If we found anyone disclosed patient info like this, they would be gone and reported to AHPRA. I despise Sophie, wouldn’t piss on her if she was on fire but releasing someone’s medical info is never ok!