Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I’ve noticed a few Sleazie Cachia comments on Verity Simmons’ recent posts. Verity is a pro netballer who separated from her husband last year. On a post a few days ago about leaving her husband, Cachia’s written “we got this chick ❤“. Dunno why but I’m getting, as Emmylou would say, a viiiiiibe…..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

notgifted

VIP Member
She’s acting like she adopted Maddie from an orphanage, not that she was an adult female human with a job. No female sportswomen don’t make huge amounts of money, but she was successful. She also had plenty of friends and family around. Soph helped to increase Maddie’s social media following, but that’s about it.
I reckon she was to blame for the comm games let down, surely Maddie will look back and think just how fucked up it all was, no tampon flinging, dildo riding sex is worth destroying your career you worked your whole life on.

Can’t look away

Alright after sitting back watching I reckon I've figured it out. (All speculation)
From my point of view anyway!
Smoph goes to Italy, all is good in the relationship. Whilst there she realises it's not all peachy on the Maddie front, there is a woman that has got her eye 👀. Smoph has picked up on this, realises Maddie is acting different! Starts asking questions, all hell breaks loose! She jumps on the plane home! Once home she realises it's true, someone has got Maddys eye. (I don't think she actually cheated just looking and trying not to act on feelings) Smoph cracks the shits thinks she deserves better and calls it quits!
Is now all over social media trying to get her attention! Songs, pics, the kids, the kids playing basketball. She will do anything for Maddie to come running back but unfortunately I don't think it's happening.
MG KEEP RUNNING!
anyone wanna add?
I’d just like to add Soph looks at Mad’s phone and sees flirty messages so throws it and breaks it, leaving poor Mads to quickly buy a new phone.

• Haha

cate92

I’d feel sorry for sophie… if she hadn’t firstly treated maddie like dog shit with AK and then decided to write a book about how AK was her true love and maddie was second best.

also… wonder if maddie cheated or if she just said she was staying in Italy and didn’t bow to Sophie because it’s such strange timing straight after the trip of love I mean “home”

Reactions: 27

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I'm still not jealous...
I hope someone here can capture the breakdown video for posterity
Business class flights for one week in Italy seemed weird. I think the trip was cut short.

Frail moment in Doha- sounds like it all came out before she left Italy and cut short the trip! Was very suss when there were no long soppy reels saying goodbye, slow dancing, leopard print PJs etc etc

• Haha

BS DETECTOR

Chatty Member
Also - I think it’s very telling that all these influencers are getting divorced or separating. Bunch of narcs.

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
How fucking stupid/pathetic can Maddie be? Why is she liking this saggy titted bitches pics. Scum absolutely threw her under the bus. Even if MG did cheat (and really hope she did) it still doesnt compare to the fucked up ahit Scum has done since the start of relationship.

Hi I'm Smoph Smurf 💙

I really hope for the sake of those kids that she stays single for at least a year and doesn’t try to bring another second Mumma into their home/lives within a couple of months again.
They’re already well done the path of being all kinds of fucked up
If I was JC I'd be tempted to ask for primary care... these kids are shunted around....new partners here there and everywhere....she's off for work all the time... left with a PA who i presume isn't a nanny....they need some God damned stability and discipline!

blessmycottonsocks

I just find all of this so strange.
I know it’s all smoke and mirrors but she seems - fine?
I’d be distraught. This was her fiancé, her kids were heavily involved with her, they were talking about having kids together (and we know this wouldn’t have just been talk - I believe they were actively looking into how to make this happen)
And yet she seems ok? Like I said it could just be smoke and mirrors but it just seems off to me.
She’s probably filming all her breakdown moments in private, so that she’s ready to make a reel about it in a few weeks 🤷🏼‍♀️ the kids will feature prominently, and she’ll write about how they’ve had to pick her up off the floor again.

• Haha

shadowbanned

Blind Freddie saw this coming!

Don't make out like you were wronged Chompy... your "book" tells us all we need to know!